Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Winds (Private RP)
1 2 3 4
"I'll be fine," Malcolm assured when asked. "At least, if you're alright, I will be." He murmured hurriedly afterwards. Impressing Ryu was the first thing on his mind-- he desperately wanted his fiance to think he was reliable and thoughtful. Would his overtly cautious nature ruin that? He despaired to think as much.

As Ryu sat at his feet, Malcolm bashfully looked down, wondering if he should join him on the tiled roof. Instead, the silver-haired prince gently tugged Ryu to lean back on his shins, tucking his boots under Ryu's arms to hug his ribs with his feet. Like a safety net, Malcolm thought to himself, reassured by the weight of Ryu's back on his shins.

Once he'd fastened his hands on the ledge of the window, Malcolm finally turned his gaze outwards. The scenery was, in a single word, beautiful. The lush plains of grass, the swaying trees, the dancing flowers and their colorful petals; there was no way to replicate this in the Shifting Expanse. A small breath of awe left the Lightning prince before he smiled to himself, the afternoon sun giving everything a bright, happy disposition.

"It's wonderful." He understated, and a thrill came over him. Soon enough, this land would be his to share and explore.

@Abraliopsis
(( Hey! Sorry for the delay.
This weekend was hectic, but I made this for you. ))
"I'll be fine," Malcolm assured when asked. "At least, if you're alright, I will be." He murmured hurriedly afterwards. Impressing Ryu was the first thing on his mind-- he desperately wanted his fiance to think he was reliable and thoughtful. Would his overtly cautious nature ruin that? He despaired to think as much.

As Ryu sat at his feet, Malcolm bashfully looked down, wondering if he should join him on the tiled roof. Instead, the silver-haired prince gently tugged Ryu to lean back on his shins, tucking his boots under Ryu's arms to hug his ribs with his feet. Like a safety net, Malcolm thought to himself, reassured by the weight of Ryu's back on his shins.

Once he'd fastened his hands on the ledge of the window, Malcolm finally turned his gaze outwards. The scenery was, in a single word, beautiful. The lush plains of grass, the swaying trees, the dancing flowers and their colorful petals; there was no way to replicate this in the Shifting Expanse. A small breath of awe left the Lightning prince before he smiled to himself, the afternoon sun giving everything a bright, happy disposition.

"It's wonderful." He understated, and a thrill came over him. Soon enough, this land would be his to share and explore.

@Abraliopsis
(( Hey! Sorry for the delay.
This weekend was hectic, but I made this for you. ))
Ryu blushed and turned his head to look at him. "Thank you dear." He responded quietly. The prince had surprised him. He was very satisfied with his fiance, and he assured himself that this wouldn't be as bad as he had thought it out to be.

Ryu put his arms around Malcolm's legs, getting comfortable. He giggled at Malcolm's statement and nodded. "Isn't it?"

He worried that he had come off too strong headed, dragging the prince up here on a rooftop. He hoped he hadn't made Malcolm too uncomfortable.

"So.. You're like, the lightning prince." He mentioned, trying to start conversation.

@Saphelle
(( Don't worry about it c: Thank you. Here's one back at you.))
Ryu blushed and turned his head to look at him. "Thank you dear." He responded quietly. The prince had surprised him. He was very satisfied with his fiance, and he assured himself that this wouldn't be as bad as he had thought it out to be.

Ryu put his arms around Malcolm's legs, getting comfortable. He giggled at Malcolm's statement and nodded. "Isn't it?"

He worried that he had come off too strong headed, dragging the prince up here on a rooftop. He hoped he hadn't made Malcolm too uncomfortable.

"So.. You're like, the lightning prince." He mentioned, trying to start conversation.

@Saphelle
(( Don't worry about it c: Thank you. Here's one back at you.))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@Saphelle
((Bump? Let me know if you dont want to rp anymore.))
@Saphelle
((Bump? Let me know if you dont want to rp anymore.))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Abraliopsis
(( Yes, I do want to continue! I just don't find myself on FR that often nowadays.
I will get you a response, but I wouldn't wait with bated breath...
If you don't want to wait for me, that's also fine u_u I'm sorry! ))
@Abraliopsis
(( Yes, I do want to continue! I just don't find myself on FR that often nowadays.
I will get you a response, but I wouldn't wait with bated breath...
If you don't want to wait for me, that's also fine u_u I'm sorry! ))
@Saphelle

((Its fine! I just wanted to know for sure. C:))
@Saphelle

((Its fine! I just wanted to know for sure. C:))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Dear; an affectionate name coming from someone other than his mother or sibling. At first Malcolm didn't know how to respond. He simply opened his mouth, attempting to stutter through something like "You're welcome" but eventually coming to simply hum his acknowledgement, his pale cheeks distinctly flushed with embarrassment.

Ryu was good at diffusing his tension, though.

"And you're like, the wind prince." Malcolm echoed, leaning forward to peer down playfully at the man below him, hooking his fingers on the ledge to keep his weight balanced on the window sill. "What about it fascinates you so much, your Highness? Let me ease your mind." He offered teasingly, his silk-grey hair shadowing some of his features in the sunshine.

@Abraliopsis
I'm sorry;;
Dear; an affectionate name coming from someone other than his mother or sibling. At first Malcolm didn't know how to respond. He simply opened his mouth, attempting to stutter through something like "You're welcome" but eventually coming to simply hum his acknowledgement, his pale cheeks distinctly flushed with embarrassment.

Ryu was good at diffusing his tension, though.

"And you're like, the wind prince." Malcolm echoed, leaning forward to peer down playfully at the man below him, hooking his fingers on the ledge to keep his weight balanced on the window sill. "What about it fascinates you so much, your Highness? Let me ease your mind." He offered teasingly, his silk-grey hair shadowing some of his features in the sunshine.

@Abraliopsis
I'm sorry;;
Ryu smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the prince's company.

"I suppose." He giggled, then turned his head to look up at Malcolm, admiring his beautifully set face. "What do you do over in the Shifting Expanse? I've heard a lot of rumors, but I have never been that way myself." His eyes darted away. "Everyone tells me it's too dangerous for the likes of me." He sighed, and hugged Malcolm's legs.

Ryu had mixed feelings about the new prince, but was pretty comfortable with him. The thought of marriage still intimidated him a bit, but he wasn't going to let that get in the way. So far, he liked Malcolm.

@Saphelle
woah O: hey its ok
Ryu smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the prince's company.

"I suppose." He giggled, then turned his head to look up at Malcolm, admiring his beautifully set face. "What do you do over in the Shifting Expanse? I've heard a lot of rumors, but I have never been that way myself." His eyes darted away. "Everyone tells me it's too dangerous for the likes of me." He sighed, and hugged Malcolm's legs.

Ryu had mixed feelings about the new prince, but was pretty comfortable with him. The thought of marriage still intimidated him a bit, but he wasn't going to let that get in the way. So far, he liked Malcolm.

@Saphelle
woah O: hey its ok
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
1 2 3 4