Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Winds (Private RP)
1 2 3 4
He looked back and saw Malcolm struggling to keep up. He slowed down to a skip, laughing as they approached a door to a tower. He kept an eye on the young prince that couldn't seem to catch up.

"It's this way." He spoke quietly before opening the door for him to walk through. "It's worth the climb." He smiled sincerely and innocently at him. As Malcolm got closer, he grabbed the prince's hand nervously, trying to find his boundaries, and led him up the staircase.

@Saphelle
((what time of day is it??))
He looked back and saw Malcolm struggling to keep up. He slowed down to a skip, laughing as they approached a door to a tower. He kept an eye on the young prince that couldn't seem to catch up.

"It's this way." He spoke quietly before opening the door for him to walk through. "It's worth the climb." He smiled sincerely and innocently at him. As Malcolm got closer, he grabbed the prince's hand nervously, trying to find his boundaries, and led him up the staircase.

@Saphelle
((what time of day is it??))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
He was close to catching up, okay. Maybe three meters behind at most. He was certainly glad when Ryu slowed down, however, recovering his breath quickly compared to most. Malcolm was used to sprinting- his lithe figure assured that if running was a necessity, he wouldn't be caught. But chasing? Chasing was a lot harder.

"Where-?" Malcolm barely had the time to sputter before he was being pulled by the arm. He was so exasperated by the run that he didn't think to complain about Ryu taking his hand, but even under normal circumstances he wouldn't have said anything against it. His fingers wrapped around Ryu's more delicate hand, holding fast as they went up and up.

Admittedly, Malcolm was slightly better at this part. His home had plenty of spires, and after years of scuttling up and down hundreds of stairs, he could have easily surpassed his guide.

"How far up are we going to go?" He asked between breaths, glancing out the window as they cleared four stories.

@Abraliopsis
(( I was thinking early afternoon. 1 or 2PM? ))
He was close to catching up, okay. Maybe three meters behind at most. He was certainly glad when Ryu slowed down, however, recovering his breath quickly compared to most. Malcolm was used to sprinting- his lithe figure assured that if running was a necessity, he wouldn't be caught. But chasing? Chasing was a lot harder.

"Where-?" Malcolm barely had the time to sputter before he was being pulled by the arm. He was so exasperated by the run that he didn't think to complain about Ryu taking his hand, but even under normal circumstances he wouldn't have said anything against it. His fingers wrapped around Ryu's more delicate hand, holding fast as they went up and up.

Admittedly, Malcolm was slightly better at this part. His home had plenty of spires, and after years of scuttling up and down hundreds of stairs, he could have easily surpassed his guide.

"How far up are we going to go?" He asked between breaths, glancing out the window as they cleared four stories.

@Abraliopsis
(( I was thinking early afternoon. 1 or 2PM? ))
Ryu noticed he was trying to catch his breath and slowed down to a slower walk. He looked at their hands and blushed slightly.

"Not too far up. We're almost there." He looked back up and watched his face as they climbed up the stairs. The blonde haired prince was excited to finally show another person what he sees every day. He was excited in general about the new prince. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he had expected it to be. Malcolm was very amusing to him, as he was so different than the scholars and mages Ryu is normally surrounded by.

The staircase spiraled up steeply. After a good amount of time spent on walking, they approached a window that was just low enough to the stairs to climb though.

"It's right here." He whispered as he grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up. He turned around after climbing through and put out a hand to help Malcolm up. The breeze came in through the window making a soft whistling sound through the stairway. Ryu's long hair was flowing in the wind like waves on a summer evening.

@Saphelle
((Okay thanks. ouo just gotta know what i'm going to describe))
Ryu noticed he was trying to catch his breath and slowed down to a slower walk. He looked at their hands and blushed slightly.

"Not too far up. We're almost there." He looked back up and watched his face as they climbed up the stairs. The blonde haired prince was excited to finally show another person what he sees every day. He was excited in general about the new prince. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he had expected it to be. Malcolm was very amusing to him, as he was so different than the scholars and mages Ryu is normally surrounded by.

The staircase spiraled up steeply. After a good amount of time spent on walking, they approached a window that was just low enough to the stairs to climb though.

"It's right here." He whispered as he grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up. He turned around after climbing through and put out a hand to help Malcolm up. The breeze came in through the window making a soft whistling sound through the stairway. Ryu's long hair was flowing in the wind like waves on a summer evening.

@Saphelle
((Okay thanks. ouo just gotta know what i'm going to describe))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
"What's right here?" Malcolm asked curiously, glancing around. The stairs went on for a couple of more steps before they reached the sentry post, and aside from a tapestry hanging from the wall, there was nothing particularly interesting. When Malcolm felt his hand released, however, he looked and gawked as he saw Ryu sliding out onto the roofing.

"R-Ryu, what are you doing?" He wanted to say in a loud, demanding tone, but it came as an awed murmur. There was something so terribly inviting about the hand the blond extended; the way the wind called to them both; Malcolm couldn't resist grasping onto it despite the sudden fear he held for his (soon-to-be) significant other.

"You can't really be suggesting we go on the roof? It's dangerous!" He said, eyes wide. Malcolm wasn't scared of heights by any means, but the thought of one of them tumbling to a sudden and unfortunate death the day before their wedding seemed... ironic, if not morbid.

@Abraliopsis
(( Not a problem uwu ))
"What's right here?" Malcolm asked curiously, glancing around. The stairs went on for a couple of more steps before they reached the sentry post, and aside from a tapestry hanging from the wall, there was nothing particularly interesting. When Malcolm felt his hand released, however, he looked and gawked as he saw Ryu sliding out onto the roofing.

"R-Ryu, what are you doing?" He wanted to say in a loud, demanding tone, but it came as an awed murmur. There was something so terribly inviting about the hand the blond extended; the way the wind called to them both; Malcolm couldn't resist grasping onto it despite the sudden fear he held for his (soon-to-be) significant other.

"You can't really be suggesting we go on the roof? It's dangerous!" He said, eyes wide. Malcolm wasn't scared of heights by any means, but the thought of one of them tumbling to a sudden and unfortunate death the day before their wedding seemed... ironic, if not morbid.

@Abraliopsis
(( Not a problem uwu ))
He let out a laugh, sounding very similar to a child.

"I do it all the time. Believe me, it's worth it." He grabbed his hand and tugged to pull him up, but not doing a very good job at it. Weight lifting isn't exactly his strong point. Or strong anything.

@Saphelle
He let out a laugh, sounding very similar to a child.

"I do it all the time. Believe me, it's worth it." He grabbed his hand and tugged to pull him up, but not doing a very good job at it. Weight lifting isn't exactly his strong point. Or strong anything.

@Saphelle
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Malcolm's hesitance was evident in the way that he slightly resisted Ryu's tugging, keeping his weight centered on the ground. Ryu's careless attitude was as reassuring as it was worrying, and the Lightning prince was having trouble determining whether or not he should actually risk going up with him.

On one hand, Ryu had seemed so... excited about showing him this. The precautions he went through to make sure they hadn't been followed was evidence of how Ryu felt other people would react to this little secret, so Malcolm was sure that this was something special to the Wind acolyte.

But at the same time, what if they fell? What if the breeze picked up? What if Ryu was suddenly carried away in his forest green Haori and Malcolm could do nothing but watch in horror?

He had a tendency to think of the worst case scenarios when faced with times of decision like this, but he swallowed. This would be the first time he'd trusted (or denied to trust) Ryu, and he intended to make a good impression on his fiance.

With a huff (and using a majority of his other arm's strength), Malcolm hoisted himself onto the ledge of the window, kicking up his legs to swing them over before shifting so he was sitting on the ledge, still gripping Ryu's hand tightly. He wanted to see what his footing would be like before he started skipping on slanted surfaces.

Malcolm's hesitance was evident in the way that he slightly resisted Ryu's tugging, keeping his weight centered on the ground. Ryu's careless attitude was as reassuring as it was worrying, and the Lightning prince was having trouble determining whether or not he should actually risk going up with him.

On one hand, Ryu had seemed so... excited about showing him this. The precautions he went through to make sure they hadn't been followed was evidence of how Ryu felt other people would react to this little secret, so Malcolm was sure that this was something special to the Wind acolyte.

But at the same time, what if they fell? What if the breeze picked up? What if Ryu was suddenly carried away in his forest green Haori and Malcolm could do nothing but watch in horror?

He had a tendency to think of the worst case scenarios when faced with times of decision like this, but he swallowed. This would be the first time he'd trusted (or denied to trust) Ryu, and he intended to make a good impression on his fiance.

With a huff (and using a majority of his other arm's strength), Malcolm hoisted himself onto the ledge of the window, kicking up his legs to swing them over before shifting so he was sitting on the ledge, still gripping Ryu's hand tightly. He wanted to see what his footing would be like before he started skipping on slanted surfaces.

Ryu was standing, bending over and holding his hand tightly. The breeze was cooler and light with an occasional whip that would toss their hair around and rustle their clothes. He watched the prince's face curiously. "Are you going to be okay?" He inquired.

He knew they were really high up. But he also know that he had done this time and time again. What else was there to do on such fine days? He certainly wasn't going to sit in a library all day. This has been where he had put many hours into, viewing scenery and watching people bustle around inside the curtain walls. It was such a strange world to him and he wanted to share it with someone who he thought might enjoy it very much.

The castle was sitting in a plain, facing a small plateau that had trees growing up the walls. The trees had curvy branches that twisted around and bore round flowers that jingled in the wind, sounding like bamboo wind chimes whenever the wind blew them. The earth was a dark beige color and had patches of grass and a few steppes.

@Saphelle
((long one coming at you))
Ryu was standing, bending over and holding his hand tightly. The breeze was cooler and light with an occasional whip that would toss their hair around and rustle their clothes. He watched the prince's face curiously. "Are you going to be okay?" He inquired.

He knew they were really high up. But he also know that he had done this time and time again. What else was there to do on such fine days? He certainly wasn't going to sit in a library all day. This has been where he had put many hours into, viewing scenery and watching people bustle around inside the curtain walls. It was such a strange world to him and he wanted to share it with someone who he thought might enjoy it very much.

The castle was sitting in a plain, facing a small plateau that had trees growing up the walls. The trees had curvy branches that twisted around and bore round flowers that jingled in the wind, sounding like bamboo wind chimes whenever the wind blew them. The earth was a dark beige color and had patches of grass and a few steppes.

@Saphelle
((long one coming at you))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Saphelle
@Saphelle
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Abraliopsis
(( Sorry for not responding!
You misspelled my name so I thought you didn't reply! :P
I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Good night! ))

EDIT: Haha, you caught it right when I checked. Sorry XD
@Abraliopsis
(( Sorry for not responding!
You misspelled my name so I thought you didn't reply! :P
I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Good night! ))

EDIT: Haha, you caught it right when I checked. Sorry XD
@Saphelle
((Yeah thats was my fault! Whups. Talk to you tomorrow! ))
@Saphelle
((Yeah thats was my fault! Whups. Talk to you tomorrow! ))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
1 2 3 4