Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Partners?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@firewins @Cassey6495 @Taquetocagy
@firewins @Cassey6495 @Taquetocagy
FR Time + 8
xUGOc1.pngDmthg2.pngS0ERk1.pngTgeAg1.pngw4RzH1.png
(I thought we were all clan mates? xD) @Agberts @taquetocagy @Firewins

Fortune huffed as she walked back and forth at the entrance of the lair.
(I needed to post something and yeahhhh until i get your repliessss I'm stuck here)
(I thought we were all clan mates? xD) @Agberts @taquetocagy @Firewins

Fortune huffed as she walked back and forth at the entrance of the lair.
(I needed to post something and yeahhhh until i get your repliessss I'm stuck here)
tumblr_inline_ngll59GbxZ1qg78ij.png ±3 Hours FR time | She/her | 9+ year RPer tumblr_inline_ngll5f8PWZ1qg78ij.png
((fortune and sarlinmen could already be clan mates maybe?? i just kind of rolled with it.))
@Cassey6495
((fortune and sarlinmen could already be clan mates maybe?? i just kind of rolled with it.))
@Cassey6495
FR Time + 8
"What are you doing" Sapphire said tilting her head quizzically. "Oh and my name is Sapphire, do you want a cricket."

@Agberts @Cassey6495 @Taquetocagy
"What are you doing" Sapphire said tilting her head quizzically. "Oh and my name is Sapphire, do you want a cricket."

Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
Hey I'm also pretty new to this site, so I don't know how people rp here or what the social hierarchy is here. I hope to make some friends and more here!
Hey I'm also pretty new to this site, so I don't know how people rp here or what the social hierarchy is here. I hope to make some friends and more here!
(((@1MMORTALS3V3N
We've already started but we aren't that far in. I'm okay if others are. Just post a picture of your dragon and some info and join in.

@Cassey6495 @firewins @Taquetocagy
Any issues with this?)))

"You know what would be really useful Sapphire?" Sarlinmen asked. "Could you scratch this itch? Like right between my wings. I can't stand it." Sarlinmen twisted, offering her back to the other fae.
(((@1MMORTALS3V3N
We've already started but we aren't that far in. I'm okay if others are. Just post a picture of your dragon and some info and join in.

@Cassey6495 @firewins @Taquetocagy
Any issues with this?)))

"You know what would be really useful Sapphire?" Sarlinmen asked. "Could you scratch this itch? Like right between my wings. I can't stand it." Sarlinmen twisted, offering her back to the other fae.
FR Time + 8
"Ok sure Sarlinmen" Sapphire said.

Not RP
I wouldn't mind if @1MMORTALS3V3N joined. Oh and i'm so sorry that my answers are so short.

"Ok sure Sarlinmen" Sapphire said.

Not RP
I wouldn't mind if @1MMORTALS3V3N joined. Oh and i'm so sorry that my answers are so short.

Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
((That's fine. Maybe once the RP picks up, you'll be inspired to write more~))

Sarlinmen sighed contentedly as Sapphire scratched just the right spot. Once the other fae stopped, Sarlinmen turned around to speak to Sapphire. "Thank you. Is there anything I can offer you in payment? I don't want to assume, but you don't seem like you're from around here. I don't live too far away and my clan has food to spare."
((That's fine. Maybe once the RP picks up, you'll be inspired to write more~))

Sarlinmen sighed contentedly as Sapphire scratched just the right spot. Once the other fae stopped, Sarlinmen turned around to speak to Sapphire. "Thank you. Is there anything I can offer you in payment? I don't want to assume, but you don't seem like you're from around here. I don't live too far away and my clan has food to spare."
FR Time + 8
@firewins @Cassey6495 @Taquetocagy @1MMORTALS3V3N

((Also, if everyone doesn't mind, could we all just subscribe to this thread? That way we wouldn't have to continuously ping each other.))
@firewins @Cassey6495 @Taquetocagy @1MMORTALS3V3N

((Also, if everyone doesn't mind, could we all just subscribe to this thread? That way we wouldn't have to continuously ping each other.))
FR Time + 8
@Agberts @taquetocagy @Firewins
(Fire, use Parentheses to distinguish non Rp statments :) )

Fortune finally lost patience. "Where is she? She promised me she would come and check out our food stores with me.." She grumbled, wandering into the woods. "SARLINMEN!" She called out, obviously annoyed.
@Agberts @taquetocagy @Firewins
(Fire, use Parentheses to distinguish non Rp statments :) )

Fortune finally lost patience. "Where is she? She promised me she would come and check out our food stores with me.." She grumbled, wandering into the woods. "SARLINMEN!" She called out, obviously annoyed.
tumblr_inline_ngll59GbxZ1qg78ij.png ±3 Hours FR time | She/her | 9+ year RPer tumblr_inline_ngll5f8PWZ1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6