Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We wage Foodformer War!
1 2 3 4 5 6
~feel free to watch but this is yet another for @Tracks, @Tesarus, and me!~

so, lets at least get a thread started, shall we? :3

Shutter's been annoying me to anyhow. how has you guy's been behaving? and we need to start thinking of a fair plot before our Foodformers take over.
~feel free to watch but this is yet another for @Tracks, @Tesarus, and me!~

so, lets at least get a thread started, shall we? :3

Shutter's been annoying me to anyhow. how has you guy's been behaving? and we need to start thinking of a fair plot before our Foodformers take over.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
@Tesarus

I have literally not seen Bruteberry in two days. Either he found a mark to stake out and is still there or my dog ate him (good riddance, the lil' jerk)

First idea: the Food Alt-Modes required special technology, and only a few soldiers were chosen to undergo the procedure. The Autobots and Decepticons somehow managed to steal the technology from each other and it is still contested who actually developed it first.

Second idea: For both sides, half of this is an experiment to see how the technology is functioning. For the Autobots, it is also a reconnaissance and protection mission for whatever human house they chose to station their soldiers in. The Decepticons just kinda wanted to be jerks and sent their own soldiers there to kill/annoy the Autobots and possibly the human.

Third: they're looking for a thing (WHAT IS THING?)

AM BAD AT PLOT
@Icestar
@Tesarus

I have literally not seen Bruteberry in two days. Either he found a mark to stake out and is still there or my dog ate him (good riddance, the lil' jerk)

First idea: the Food Alt-Modes required special technology, and only a few soldiers were chosen to undergo the procedure. The Autobots and Decepticons somehow managed to steal the technology from each other and it is still contested who actually developed it first.

Second idea: For both sides, half of this is an experiment to see how the technology is functioning. For the Autobots, it is also a reconnaissance and protection mission for whatever human house they chose to station their soldiers in. The Decepticons just kinda wanted to be jerks and sent their own soldiers there to kill/annoy the Autobots and possibly the human.

Third: they're looking for a thing (WHAT IS THING?)

AM BAD AT PLOT
@Tracks
*would ping Tessa but Tessa will have ping flood by morning!* XD

i wonder if Bruteberry tastes any good.

the first idea might be neat. then they all argue who is best. XD

second one, maybe we can break fourth wall and say we are all roommates (perhaps living with our TF oc's in a base, to make it more fun)? then the Foodformers happen along while the rest of the Autobot convoy is out on a mission. Halo might be made to stay behind because poor girl is so tiny. but she would even give the Autobot-aligned Nommables a hard time because she thinks either they are bugs or snacks. hehe.

third: THE THIIIIING
uh
what can the thing be...
@Tracks
*would ping Tessa but Tessa will have ping flood by morning!* XD

i wonder if Bruteberry tastes any good.

the first idea might be neat. then they all argue who is best. XD

second one, maybe we can break fourth wall and say we are all roommates (perhaps living with our TF oc's in a base, to make it more fun)? then the Foodformers happen along while the rest of the Autobot convoy is out on a mission. Halo might be made to stay behind because poor girl is so tiny. but she would even give the Autobot-aligned Nommables a hard time because she thinks either they are bugs or snacks. hehe.

third: THE THIIIIING
uh
what can the thing be...
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar

Oh no, you uncovered my secret weakness: shameless self-inserts. *sweats*
@Icestar

Oh no, you uncovered my secret weakness: shameless self-inserts. *sweats*
@Icestar
@Tracks

Nonpareil picked a fight with a blue jay. Long story short, he can no longer go outside. Don't tease blue jays. They'll mess you up.

Anyhow, I like these ideas! They're fun. Lemme try and piece something together...

So, there's this Thing, and everyone's orders are super vague about it because I can't think of a proper Thing for them to find right now. Either way, both the Autobots and Decepticons need this Thing, whether it's a fragment of the Allspark or Nominus Prime's toenail clippings or what. Unfortunately, this Thing is in a place that neither Autobots nor Decepticons have easy access to, like some heavily guarded place where important people like the President or Oprah or whoever live.

So, someone developed this technology so they could send a couple soldiers in to grab the Thing, but someone else stole the technology, and neither side can agree on who made it first. Now they're in this place, looking for this Thing, and they're trying not to be discovered by the humans because seriously, running into a housecat could probably put them in mortal danger. At the same time, the tiny Autobots are fighting the tiny Decepticons, and while the Autobots are trying not to make too much of a mess, the Decepticons don't give two sugar cubes about that and they'll just grab the Thing if they think they can take it.

How's that? :O
@Icestar
@Tracks

Nonpareil picked a fight with a blue jay. Long story short, he can no longer go outside. Don't tease blue jays. They'll mess you up.

Anyhow, I like these ideas! They're fun. Lemme try and piece something together...

So, there's this Thing, and everyone's orders are super vague about it because I can't think of a proper Thing for them to find right now. Either way, both the Autobots and Decepticons need this Thing, whether it's a fragment of the Allspark or Nominus Prime's toenail clippings or what. Unfortunately, this Thing is in a place that neither Autobots nor Decepticons have easy access to, like some heavily guarded place where important people like the President or Oprah or whoever live.

So, someone developed this technology so they could send a couple soldiers in to grab the Thing, but someone else stole the technology, and neither side can agree on who made it first. Now they're in this place, looking for this Thing, and they're trying not to be discovered by the humans because seriously, running into a housecat could probably put them in mortal danger. At the same time, the tiny Autobots are fighting the tiny Decepticons, and while the Autobots are trying not to make too much of a mess, the Decepticons don't give two sugar cubes about that and they'll just grab the Thing if they think they can take it.

How's that? :O
bab.png
@Tracks
@Tesarus

that sounds perfect XD

and poor Nonpareil. i have a pet bluejay. Shutterstock likes the bird. gotten some pretty good pictures of him. funny, he tries to appear tough as nails but it takes pretty nice pictures.

and Tesa, thats perfect~ we just need a start.... ~
i still might break the fourth wall at the worst time for them, or at least Halo will

~~~

"a thing!? What is it?!" the annoyed voice was tiny, but it seemed to echo.

"we have told you. we arent sure what this thing is but its sending out a strong energon signal." another bot tasked with 'instruction' said.

the tinier voice grumbled. "where is it at?"

"its in a human house." those words made the tiny mech shrug, "a heavily guarded one."

"meh, i can get past them." he said as his chest puffed up a little.

"with a few cats." he then deflated. cats usually tried to play with the food/tiny-alt-mode mechs. or eat them. dogs too, though generally eat.

"... am i gettin to take anyone with me?" the little winged bot looked up at the very much larger bot as he hovered in the air before his face.

"yes. the little Oreo femme."

"good. once she gets here-"

"ack! sorry im late!" a little off-white disc rolled in through the door, turning over into her Root mode and climbing up a table. "there was a rat. anyway, i already got the briefing earlier, so we can head on out." she said easily as she looked up to her partner as he came down to meet. he landed with a tink on the metal, as he walked on tiny stilts for legs.

"lets get going. i hear the 'Cons have copied our tech." he said, "and no doubt they are after it too."

with that, the pair of utterly tiny mechs headed out from the base and into the human world, fraught with dangers that the bigger of their kind needn't worry of, and headed out to where the signal was coming from.

(HALP i cannot think of a good name for the femme! nor did i think of whose house they go into)
@Tracks
@Tesarus

that sounds perfect XD

and poor Nonpareil. i have a pet bluejay. Shutterstock likes the bird. gotten some pretty good pictures of him. funny, he tries to appear tough as nails but it takes pretty nice pictures.

and Tesa, thats perfect~ we just need a start.... ~
i still might break the fourth wall at the worst time for them, or at least Halo will

~~~

"a thing!? What is it?!" the annoyed voice was tiny, but it seemed to echo.

"we have told you. we arent sure what this thing is but its sending out a strong energon signal." another bot tasked with 'instruction' said.

the tinier voice grumbled. "where is it at?"

"its in a human house." those words made the tiny mech shrug, "a heavily guarded one."

"meh, i can get past them." he said as his chest puffed up a little.

"with a few cats." he then deflated. cats usually tried to play with the food/tiny-alt-mode mechs. or eat them. dogs too, though generally eat.

"... am i gettin to take anyone with me?" the little winged bot looked up at the very much larger bot as he hovered in the air before his face.

"yes. the little Oreo femme."

"good. once she gets here-"

"ack! sorry im late!" a little off-white disc rolled in through the door, turning over into her Root mode and climbing up a table. "there was a rat. anyway, i already got the briefing earlier, so we can head on out." she said easily as she looked up to her partner as he came down to meet. he landed with a tink on the metal, as he walked on tiny stilts for legs.

"lets get going. i hear the 'Cons have copied our tech." he said, "and no doubt they are after it too."

with that, the pair of utterly tiny mechs headed out from the base and into the human world, fraught with dangers that the bigger of their kind needn't worry of, and headed out to where the signal was coming from.

(HALP i cannot think of a good name for the femme! nor did i think of whose house they go into)
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
@Tesarus

((Crème is cute...? I dunno, it's kinda obvious, but cute. Idk if any of you have read the Ongoing, but maybe Kyle Pennington's house? He used to work with the Autobots and might have been entrusted with the Thing?))

Every day that went by while he was stationed in that house, Bruteberry told himself he should have asked for more money. He should have totally cleaned out the Decepticon coffers, in fact. Undergoing the downsizing procedure had been humiliating enough, but taking a piece of human candy as an Alt-Mode and living out his now-irritating existence on top of a very tall aquarium made him want to unload a round right into his processor. He would have too, if the idea wasn't in direct violation of his creed: "The money is always worth it." It'll just be an added charge once I find the damn thing. Whatever the Pit it is.

Some people, if all they were given was a pile of guns and rations, would lose their minds from boredom. Bruteberry wasn't so hard to entertain. He never tired of shooting at the tenants of the house and carefully keeping track of where they were hit and how they reacted. And if somehow the ever-changing challenges he set himself couldn't hold the mercenary's attention, there was always the sizable television right across the living room from his aquarium outpost. Showing surprising ingenuity, the Decepticon had stolen the remote, stripped it of its contents, and installed them in one of his rifles. Now he could turn on the TV by sniping it, which delighted him almost more than the actual programs did. The confusion and fear that the humans showed when their TV turned on at 3:17 AM was also well worth the trek to the remote in the first place.

That day, the sharpshooter was busy shooting his name into the wall behind the fish tank in varying typefaces. Papyrus had been conquered, and so had Curlz. Jokerman was the final challenge. "I really wish the Autobots were here to see this. This is pretty impressive. I bet I could write poetry this way and yell it at them." Wow. If that is not the most pathetic thing I will ever say in my life, I hope that this ends with me getting stepped on. Because clearly, my rock-bottom will not be a happy place.
@Icestar
@Tesarus

((Crème is cute...? I dunno, it's kinda obvious, but cute. Idk if any of you have read the Ongoing, but maybe Kyle Pennington's house? He used to work with the Autobots and might have been entrusted with the Thing?))

Every day that went by while he was stationed in that house, Bruteberry told himself he should have asked for more money. He should have totally cleaned out the Decepticon coffers, in fact. Undergoing the downsizing procedure had been humiliating enough, but taking a piece of human candy as an Alt-Mode and living out his now-irritating existence on top of a very tall aquarium made him want to unload a round right into his processor. He would have too, if the idea wasn't in direct violation of his creed: "The money is always worth it." It'll just be an added charge once I find the damn thing. Whatever the Pit it is.

Some people, if all they were given was a pile of guns and rations, would lose their minds from boredom. Bruteberry wasn't so hard to entertain. He never tired of shooting at the tenants of the house and carefully keeping track of where they were hit and how they reacted. And if somehow the ever-changing challenges he set himself couldn't hold the mercenary's attention, there was always the sizable television right across the living room from his aquarium outpost. Showing surprising ingenuity, the Decepticon had stolen the remote, stripped it of its contents, and installed them in one of his rifles. Now he could turn on the TV by sniping it, which delighted him almost more than the actual programs did. The confusion and fear that the humans showed when their TV turned on at 3:17 AM was also well worth the trek to the remote in the first place.

That day, the sharpshooter was busy shooting his name into the wall behind the fish tank in varying typefaces. Papyrus had been conquered, and so had Curlz. Jokerman was the final challenge. "I really wish the Autobots were here to see this. This is pretty impressive. I bet I could write poetry this way and yell it at them." Wow. If that is not the most pathetic thing I will ever say in my life, I hope that this ends with me getting stepped on. Because clearly, my rock-bottom will not be a happy place.
@Tracks
@Icestar
((I think that's a cute name! Also, super cute bird, Icy!))

It was business as usual at the Autobot base. Nonpareil, despite having undergone the process of taking a ridiculously tiny altmode, still hadn't been briefed on his mission. It was irritating, sure, but Nonpareil liked to think he was patient. He made an effort to be on his best behavior, at least, and kept his bored grenade-tossing to a minimum. Still, his patience wasn't endless, and he hoped he'd be leaving soon.

Speaking of leaving, he thought he saw something scurrying away. From his perch on one of the tables, he had a pretty good view. Was it rats? Or maybe Decepticon spies?

Oh. He deflated a bit when he saw it was just Shuttershock and... some femme he'd never bothered to learn the name of. Like him, they were small, perfect for that mission he was still waiting to be briefed about. Strange that they were leaving. Considering how much effort it took bots of their size to get around, he didn't expect them to go when they were bound to receive their orders soon. Suspicious. Very suspicious.

They wouldn't leave without me... Would they? There had to be a mistake. Nonpareil was an important and useful member of the team! Clearly, the two were leaving for something entirely unrelated. Still, it was probably about time he asked about that mission anyway. He clambered down off the table, careful not to dislodge any of his rainbow sprinkles, and transformed into his altmode. It made him feel a little silly, but he was glad he could roll around, at least.

It didn't take long to reach the room he presumed that the other two had come from. Thankfully, his superiors were still inside, and Nonpareil casually rolled on in. "Heyo!" He shouted in greeting as he switched back to root mode. "I noticed that Shutter and whats-her-face are leaving. What gives?" He scrambled up to stand on the table. "We have to leave on our mission soon. Speaking of that, I'm bored. When do we leave?"

The two bots tasked with instruction gave each other awkward looks. "You tell 'im." One of them mumbled. The other reluctantly smiled at Nonpareil.

"Look, Nonpareil, I know we originally planned to send you out, but there's been a change of plans." The mech tried to talk a little more gently when he saw the little donutformer's crestfallen expression. "We've noticed that you get a bit prone to... destroying things when you've got nothing to do for long periods of time. This mission might involve a lot of that, so we thought it best that you remain here." He smiled at the tiny robot. "Is that going to be fine?"

"Yeah." Nonpareil looked up at the larger bots, optics bright. "It's cool. I'll stay here." Without another word, he transformed and rolled off the table. The instructors shared an astonished expression; normally, Nonpareil was much harder to get rid of.

Frag that. Frag them. I'm not staying here. Nonpareil seethed quietly as he rolled across the floor and out of the room. Where there's peril, there's Nonpareil! I'm going on that mission if I've got to sneak out of here to do it! Honestly, that wasn't a bad idea. In fact, the donutformer decided to do exactly that. Instead of stopping by the table he normally spent his time on, he rolled right on past and out of the room before leaving the base entirely. If he was noticed, there was no indication, and with any luck he'd catch up to the other members of his team quickly. So, he'd have to ask them to brief him. He could probably make up an excuse. It would be worth it if it meant he could get out of the base for a while.

More than anything, he hoped there'd be Decepticons. Tossing sprinkles at the other Autobots' heads was only entertaining for so long.
@Tracks
@Icestar
((I think that's a cute name! Also, super cute bird, Icy!))

It was business as usual at the Autobot base. Nonpareil, despite having undergone the process of taking a ridiculously tiny altmode, still hadn't been briefed on his mission. It was irritating, sure, but Nonpareil liked to think he was patient. He made an effort to be on his best behavior, at least, and kept his bored grenade-tossing to a minimum. Still, his patience wasn't endless, and he hoped he'd be leaving soon.

Speaking of leaving, he thought he saw something scurrying away. From his perch on one of the tables, he had a pretty good view. Was it rats? Or maybe Decepticon spies?

Oh. He deflated a bit when he saw it was just Shuttershock and... some femme he'd never bothered to learn the name of. Like him, they were small, perfect for that mission he was still waiting to be briefed about. Strange that they were leaving. Considering how much effort it took bots of their size to get around, he didn't expect them to go when they were bound to receive their orders soon. Suspicious. Very suspicious.

They wouldn't leave without me... Would they? There had to be a mistake. Nonpareil was an important and useful member of the team! Clearly, the two were leaving for something entirely unrelated. Still, it was probably about time he asked about that mission anyway. He clambered down off the table, careful not to dislodge any of his rainbow sprinkles, and transformed into his altmode. It made him feel a little silly, but he was glad he could roll around, at least.

It didn't take long to reach the room he presumed that the other two had come from. Thankfully, his superiors were still inside, and Nonpareil casually rolled on in. "Heyo!" He shouted in greeting as he switched back to root mode. "I noticed that Shutter and whats-her-face are leaving. What gives?" He scrambled up to stand on the table. "We have to leave on our mission soon. Speaking of that, I'm bored. When do we leave?"

The two bots tasked with instruction gave each other awkward looks. "You tell 'im." One of them mumbled. The other reluctantly smiled at Nonpareil.

"Look, Nonpareil, I know we originally planned to send you out, but there's been a change of plans." The mech tried to talk a little more gently when he saw the little donutformer's crestfallen expression. "We've noticed that you get a bit prone to... destroying things when you've got nothing to do for long periods of time. This mission might involve a lot of that, so we thought it best that you remain here." He smiled at the tiny robot. "Is that going to be fine?"

"Yeah." Nonpareil looked up at the larger bots, optics bright. "It's cool. I'll stay here." Without another word, he transformed and rolled off the table. The instructors shared an astonished expression; normally, Nonpareil was much harder to get rid of.

Frag that. Frag them. I'm not staying here. Nonpareil seethed quietly as he rolled across the floor and out of the room. Where there's peril, there's Nonpareil! I'm going on that mission if I've got to sneak out of here to do it! Honestly, that wasn't a bad idea. In fact, the donutformer decided to do exactly that. Instead of stopping by the table he normally spent his time on, he rolled right on past and out of the room before leaving the base entirely. If he was noticed, there was no indication, and with any luck he'd catch up to the other members of his team quickly. So, he'd have to ask them to brief him. He could probably make up an excuse. It would be worth it if it meant he could get out of the base for a while.

More than anything, he hoped there'd be Decepticons. Tossing sprinkles at the other Autobots' heads was only entertaining for so long.
bab.png
@Tracks
@Tesarus

(i think i will go with that XD

am i the only one that kinda wants the thing to be something totally useless to anyone bigger than they and they just say frag it and split it up? XD it would be mostly like, "we came here... for THIS?!" oooooor it could be something really powerful but yet will take a bit of teamwork to get out XD they would need to shut up and drag it outside before they fight over it XD)

the femme had the directions, and her flew above on his glassy wings. thanks to his being made into a camera, it served as a bit of a third eye that could zoom in and even take pictures. so, from the twenty or so feet up, he could still see her as she rolled around. so far, its only a straight shot, and they were going at an easy pace since they had time to take it easy.

"hey, ive never caught your name." Shutterstock called down on the commlink to the small femme.

"Crème," was her reply back. "i swear they chose us to do this half because of our names."

he couldnt suppress a laugh, "it sure seems like that." he started to dance around in the air lazily, keeping watch on Crème since she knew the directions to the house. it wasnt too far, actually- it was on the other side of the city. though at their size, it would take a little while for them to get there. "you would figure they would have someone drop us off."

"yeah but a car stopping to open its doors a little, close them, then drive off again to leave an oreo and a camera might look suspicious."
@Tracks
@Tesarus

(i think i will go with that XD

am i the only one that kinda wants the thing to be something totally useless to anyone bigger than they and they just say frag it and split it up? XD it would be mostly like, "we came here... for THIS?!" oooooor it could be something really powerful but yet will take a bit of teamwork to get out XD they would need to shut up and drag it outside before they fight over it XD)

the femme had the directions, and her flew above on his glassy wings. thanks to his being made into a camera, it served as a bit of a third eye that could zoom in and even take pictures. so, from the twenty or so feet up, he could still see her as she rolled around. so far, its only a straight shot, and they were going at an easy pace since they had time to take it easy.

"hey, ive never caught your name." Shutterstock called down on the commlink to the small femme.

"Crème," was her reply back. "i swear they chose us to do this half because of our names."

he couldnt suppress a laugh, "it sure seems like that." he started to dance around in the air lazily, keeping watch on Crème since she knew the directions to the house. it wasnt too far, actually- it was on the other side of the city. though at their size, it would take a little while for them to get there. "you would figure they would have someone drop us off."

"yeah but a car stopping to open its doors a little, close them, then drive off again to leave an oreo and a camera might look suspicious."
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
@Icestar
@Tesarus

Bruteberry had succeeded. Not in what he was sent to the human house to do, but he had become the conqueror of terrible typefaces. Jokerman had proved to be a walk in the park after the first few. He sighed, as another one of the things he had hoped would keep him occupied until the Autobots arrived slipped from his fingers. It was inevitable. Wherever the Decepticons (or a contract killer under their employment) had a presence, the Autobots would surely follow. And everyone in his profession knew that there was no better entertainment in the universe than the Autobots.

Sullenly, he picked himself up from the sniping position he had been occupying, slung his rifle strap over his shoulder, and walked back to where he had a "sitting area" made mostly out of dummy fish food cans. Storing his weapon in the hollowed-out container that had effectively become his gun locker, Bruteberry replaced it on his shoulder with a lighter assault rifle. He always had lighter artillery as well, his frame had two hidden holsters in his thighs for whatever could fit- laser magnums, UZIs, or standard-issue Enforcer pistols. Always dual-wielded of course, he was as much of an artist as he was a murderer. Killing just happened to be his medium.

Occasionally, when the mood struck him, the mercenary would go light on weaponry and go on a small trek around the house, on the off-chance that whatever he was searching for would make itself very obvious. Until recently, Bruteberry had made these trips on foot, but after his last run-in with the homeowner's cat, he now had a loyal lackey. Accidentally saving it from a Pit Bull had at first irritated him. The aqua mech didn't want it to get around that he might have some sort of conscience (as if). Curiously though, the cat hadn't wanted to leave him alone since then and was perfectly willing to let the tiny murderer ride around astride his back.

Getting down from the aquarium was easy, all Bruteberry had to do was slide down the cord that provided the pump and the light with electricity. Getting back up was less fun, but had improved with the cat's help. Once on the floor, the sharpshooter whistled for his ride through his dentae. The ginger tabby- with no urgency at all- plodded over to him and crouched down so he could hop on. "We really need to work on your haste. I'm not getting any younger, you know." The cat was unmoved by his complaints and stood up once he was properly mounted. "Well? What are you waiting for? To the window seat! We need to be able to see the road."

The cat took him there at a rolling pace, and once there, leapt onto the window seat beside his tiny master and promptly fell asleep in a sunbeam. Bruteberry nudged it with the the muzzle of his weapon. "You're useless," he said before shifting to Alt-Mode. Any movement, or any suspicion of Autobot activity, and he'd shift to Root and give them a welcome warmed by laserfire.
@Icestar
@Tesarus

Bruteberry had succeeded. Not in what he was sent to the human house to do, but he had become the conqueror of terrible typefaces. Jokerman had proved to be a walk in the park after the first few. He sighed, as another one of the things he had hoped would keep him occupied until the Autobots arrived slipped from his fingers. It was inevitable. Wherever the Decepticons (or a contract killer under their employment) had a presence, the Autobots would surely follow. And everyone in his profession knew that there was no better entertainment in the universe than the Autobots.

Sullenly, he picked himself up from the sniping position he had been occupying, slung his rifle strap over his shoulder, and walked back to where he had a "sitting area" made mostly out of dummy fish food cans. Storing his weapon in the hollowed-out container that had effectively become his gun locker, Bruteberry replaced it on his shoulder with a lighter assault rifle. He always had lighter artillery as well, his frame had two hidden holsters in his thighs for whatever could fit- laser magnums, UZIs, or standard-issue Enforcer pistols. Always dual-wielded of course, he was as much of an artist as he was a murderer. Killing just happened to be his medium.

Occasionally, when the mood struck him, the mercenary would go light on weaponry and go on a small trek around the house, on the off-chance that whatever he was searching for would make itself very obvious. Until recently, Bruteberry had made these trips on foot, but after his last run-in with the homeowner's cat, he now had a loyal lackey. Accidentally saving it from a Pit Bull had at first irritated him. The aqua mech didn't want it to get around that he might have some sort of conscience (as if). Curiously though, the cat hadn't wanted to leave him alone since then and was perfectly willing to let the tiny murderer ride around astride his back.

Getting down from the aquarium was easy, all Bruteberry had to do was slide down the cord that provided the pump and the light with electricity. Getting back up was less fun, but had improved with the cat's help. Once on the floor, the sharpshooter whistled for his ride through his dentae. The ginger tabby- with no urgency at all- plodded over to him and crouched down so he could hop on. "We really need to work on your haste. I'm not getting any younger, you know." The cat was unmoved by his complaints and stood up once he was properly mounted. "Well? What are you waiting for? To the window seat! We need to be able to see the road."

The cat took him there at a rolling pace, and once there, leapt onto the window seat beside his tiny master and promptly fell asleep in a sunbeam. Bruteberry nudged it with the the muzzle of his weapon. "You're useless," he said before shifting to Alt-Mode. Any movement, or any suspicion of Autobot activity, and he'd shift to Root and give them a welcome warmed by laserfire.
1 2 3 4 5 6