Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted - [Private] - 6/13 Remain
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3842019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38421/3842019_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]"Ha, what's up with you little Fae?" Chloride snarls, a tiny smirk spreading across his face. "Never expected you to man up to me. Even so..." He lifts himself from the ground, looming over Fae. "That doesn't mean anything. Yeah, the guy's gone after we had a little fight. Good for him. The traitors probably used the opportunity to make it seem like I'm one of those frickers. He tries to resist the urge to start a physical fight right here, right now. He takes a deep breath before resuming. "Do you even have solid evidence that I'm one of them? To be honest, we didn't even have evidence on Menachem. We probably accused him because he looked like a traitor, but he actually seemed like a good guy overall." He pauses for a moment, removing the feeling of guilt inside him for voting the guy. "Okay, fine. I respect that. But are you seriously suspecting me 'cause I had a fight with the healer dude and I have a pretty crappy attitude, huh? I'm just sayin' that even those goodie-goodies could have some malicious intentions, I didn't tell you to already cast suspicion towards them. No offense to Fiddlesticks, but he could be a traitor. Who knows. Hell, you're getting quite hotheaded here. I didn't think you'd burst like that, lil' Fae." Chloride announces in a condescending tone. "Yeah, and Cloudhopper voted for me too. I could have voted for her if I was a trai--" He turns his attention to the Guardian, slightly shocked with her little speech. "Woah woah, are you insane, Cloudprincess?" He utters to himself, dumbfounded by the dragon's sudden sacrifice. Is this is get-up or is she actually sacrificing herself?

3842019_350.png

"Ha, what's up with you little Fae?" Chloride snarls, a tiny smirk spreading across his face. "Never expected you to man up to me. Even so..." He lifts himself from the ground, looming over Fae. "That doesn't mean anything. Yeah, the guy's gone after we had a little fight. Good for him. The traitors probably used the opportunity to make it seem like I'm one of those frickers. He tries to resist the urge to start a physical fight right here, right now. He takes a deep breath before resuming. "Do you even have solid evidence that I'm one of them? To be honest, we didn't even have evidence on Menachem. We probably accused him because he looked like a traitor, but he actually seemed like a good guy overall." He pauses for a moment, removing the feeling of guilt inside him for voting the guy.

"Okay, fine. I respect that. But are you seriously suspecting me 'cause I had a fight with the healer dude and I have a pretty crappy attitude, huh? I'm just sayin' that even those goodie-goodies could have some malicious intentions, I didn't tell you to already cast suspicion towards them. No offense to Fiddlesticks, but he could be a traitor. Who knows. Hell, you're getting quite hotheaded here. I didn't think you'd burst like that, lil' Fae." Chloride announces in a condescending tone. "Yeah, and Cloudhopper voted for me too. I could have voted for her if I was a trai--"

He turns his attention to the Guardian, slightly shocked with her little speech. "Woah woah, are you insane, Cloudprincess?" He utters to himself, dumbfounded by the dragon's sudden sacrifice. Is this is get-up or is she actually sacrificing herself?
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5040377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50404/5040377_350.png[/img] [/url] CloudHopper looked over at Chloride, "I can't take it anymore, I want my suffering to end! At least it'll help all of you another day." She lay back down.

5040377_350.png

CloudHopper looked over at Chloride, "I can't take it anymore, I want my suffering to end! At least it'll help all of you another day." She lay back down.
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4471673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44717/4471673_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oh, so you're suicidal now huh?!" Suguha said, rolling her eyes at Cloudhopper. "coward." she sneered. She turned her (beady and quite unremarkable in this narrator's opinion) eyes to the Fae and the Tundra. The Fae had suddenly become more active in their little discussions and frankly, it was drawing unwanted attention to him. "I don't know about this." she said to the Tundra. "What if you are a traitor." She raised up her claws in nonchalant defence. "hey I'm just saying. No offence or anything"

4471673_350.png

"Oh, so you're suicidal now huh?!" Suguha said, rolling her eyes at Cloudhopper. "coward." she sneered.

She turned her (beady and quite unremarkable in this narrator's opinion) eyes to the Fae and the Tundra. The Fae had suddenly become more active in their little discussions and frankly, it was drawing unwanted attention to him.

"I don't know about this." she said to the Tundra. "What if you are a traitor."

She raised up her claws in nonchalant defence. "hey I'm just saying. No offence or anything"
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3842019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38421/3842019_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]"Uh." Chloride didn't know what to say. CloudHopper sacrificing herself could be beneficial since it would give the others one more day to live, but it seemed like it would do more harm then good. "Yo, Cloudsy. I'm not sure why you're being pretty suicidal; is it because of your Guardian thingy and not able to protect us? I think you said something like that before. Listen, it's not your fault that you weren't able to save Menachem and Aendork or something. You don't really need to. I mean, you can't really stop everyone here from pointing fingers at dragons, can you? Even if you can, the Walker dude still grab an unlucky sucker to feed on." He tries his best to reassure the Guardian, yet he feels he's not doing a good job. "Look, while it's kinda sweet and stupid of you sacrificing your life for everyone's sake, I think it would be better if you stayed with us for a bit. At least you could try snooping for clues. We do need an extra hand. But I won't stop you from voting yourself, you should think about your decisions again." Chloride mutters in a somewhat subtle tone. After his little speech, he turns to Suguha. "Ha, right back at'cha." He flashes a sly grin at her, adding a wink just for laughs. "Yeah, I know. That fight with me and the Skydancer did attract some attention, so others would pretty much suspect me. But for real, I will be hella mad if you vote me. We seriously need the Oracle in this--" A sudden thought pops in Chloride's mind. He turns his attention back at CloudHopper, slightly anxious. "Uh, hey." He calls out to her. "Sorry to be a bother again, but I have somethin' to ask. Are you... The Oracle?" The Tundra gives himself a mental facepalm. "I know it's a stupid question, but just answer it. A simple 'yes' or 'no'."

3842019_350.png

"Uh." Chloride didn't know what to say. CloudHopper sacrificing herself could be beneficial since it would give the others one more day to live, but it seemed like it would do more harm then good. "Yo, Cloudsy. I'm not sure why you're being pretty suicidal; is it because of your Guardian thingy and not able to protect us? I think you said something like that before. Listen, it's not your fault that you weren't able to save Menachem and Aendork or something. You don't really need to. I mean, you can't really stop everyone here from pointing fingers at dragons, can you? Even if you can, the Walker dude still grab an unlucky sucker to feed on." He tries his best to reassure the Guardian, yet he feels he's not doing a good job.

"Look, while it's kinda sweet and stupid of you sacrificing your life for everyone's sake, I think it would be better if you stayed with us for a bit. At least you could try snooping for clues. We do need an extra hand. But I won't stop you from voting yourself, you should think about your decisions again." Chloride mutters in a somewhat subtle tone. After his little speech, he turns to Suguha. "Ha, right back at'cha." He flashes a sly grin at her, adding a wink just for laughs. "Yeah, I know. That fight with me and the Skydancer did attract some attention, so others would pretty much suspect me. But for real, I will be hella mad if you vote me. We seriously need the Oracle in this--" A sudden thought pops in Chloride's mind. He turns his attention back at CloudHopper, slightly anxious.

"Uh, hey." He calls out to her. "Sorry to be a bother again, but I have somethin' to ask. Are you... The Oracle?" The Tundra gives himself a mental facepalm. "I know it's a stupid question, but just answer it. A simple 'yes' or 'no'."
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4733385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47334/4733385_350.png[/img] [/url] Ciel took no part in the arguments. She wasn't much of a presence to begin with, and she was too terrified by, well, everything around her to put up much of a debate to begin with. She was, however, very surprised to find that CloudHopper had volunteered herself as tribute. Ciel sat up, looking from dragon to dragon. If the Guardian could be noble enough to surrender herself to the Shadewalker, then what was Ciel doing hiding in a corner like some hatchling? She was an Imperial, for Arcanist's sake! Ciel took a deep breath and released it slowly, moving toward CloudHopper. She settled down next to the Guardian, looking at her awkwardly. [b]"U-uhm... I, uhm... I think what you're doing is very brave..."[/b] She muttered quietly, scratching at the cave floor with a claw. Why was talking suddenly so difficult? She never had this problem with her clanmates. She was a regular chatterbox at home. [b]"I just, uhm... I just... Y-you're very important here! Y-you... uhm... y-you shouldn't do it. You're worth more alive than... well...[/b]" Ciel tapered off. The rest of the sentence didn't need to be said. They all knew what they were up against.

4733385_350.png

Ciel took no part in the arguments. She wasn't much of a presence to begin with, and she was too terrified by, well, everything around her to put up much of a debate to begin with.

She was, however, very surprised to find that CloudHopper had volunteered herself as tribute. Ciel sat up, looking from dragon to dragon. If the Guardian could be noble enough to surrender herself to the Shadewalker, then what was Ciel doing hiding in a corner like some hatchling? She was an Imperial, for Arcanist's sake! Ciel took a deep breath and released it slowly, moving toward CloudHopper.

She settled down next to the Guardian, looking at her awkwardly. "U-uhm... I, uhm... I think what you're doing is very brave..." She muttered quietly, scratching at the cave floor with a claw. Why was talking suddenly so difficult? She never had this problem with her clanmates. She was a regular chatterbox at home.

"I just, uhm... I just... Y-you're very important here! Y-you... uhm... y-you shouldn't do it. You're worth more alive than... well..." Ciel tapered off. The rest of the sentence didn't need to be said. They all knew what they were up against.
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
@Cacogen @mitelia @Mibella @Slaveofboredom @Agi @Nefarian @ccrazy @EmbyrPhoenix @PrincessPotoo @keet [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KQnBQtk.png[/img][/center] The Shadewalker made a keening sound when Cloudhopper chose herself. It was difficult whether to pinpoint the noise as one of disappointment or intrigue. It's hard to tell when dealing with such a creature. It re-positioned itself on its mantle, bringing its massive head down to their level. Watching them bicker for so long...but curious to find out where this would eventually lead. The others did not want this little Guardian to sacrifice herself. Well, what did they know? She could be a traitor, or she could be an innocent. Either way, the ploy would not go unchecked by either side. Whether this would raise or lower any future suspicions would remain yet to be seen. So far however, its victims seemed to be at a loss for whom to deliver. They let their emotions run rampant, sending them into this mad frenzy, quick to point fingers at one another. Some remained reluctant. None were truly grasping a key mechanic that they could ultimately use to find all the traitors with greater accuracy. Evidence that no amount of acting can save one from. [i]"It seems you are at an impasse,"[/i] the Shadewalker mused. [i]"You understand that the Oracle would be putting itself at risk if it were to reveal its identity now, and with no Healer to protect it, the Oracle would be a fine target indeed. However, there is something anyone can do. Remember, tiny insects, that only the votes of the innocent ones will count. Hot or cold, this may narrow down your suspects with greater accuracy."[/i] It then chuckled, leaning its massive head into its hand. [i]"Of course we can care less whom we devour. They all taste the same to us."[/i] ((I'm giving everyone a bit of extra time with school starting up this month. Another four days! By Wednesday next week 8/20, I need your votes! Remember to put the name of the dragon you vote for in [b]bold[/b]. You can use this IRC for speculations! http://meetingwords.com/OY91NgSnKU))
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Mibella
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo
@keet
KQnBQtk.png

The Shadewalker made a keening sound when Cloudhopper chose herself. It was difficult whether to pinpoint the noise as one of disappointment or intrigue. It's hard to tell when dealing with such a creature. It re-positioned itself on its mantle, bringing its massive head down to their level. Watching them bicker for so long...but curious to find out where this would eventually lead. The others did not want this little Guardian to sacrifice herself. Well, what did they know? She could be a traitor, or she could be an innocent. Either way, the ploy would not go unchecked by either side. Whether this would raise or lower any future suspicions would remain yet to be seen.

So far however, its victims seemed to be at a loss for whom to deliver. They let their emotions run rampant, sending them into this mad frenzy, quick to point fingers at one another. Some remained reluctant. None were truly grasping a key mechanic that they could ultimately use to find all the traitors with greater accuracy. Evidence that no amount of acting can save one from.

"It seems you are at an impasse," the Shadewalker mused. "You understand that the Oracle would be putting itself at risk if it were to reveal its identity now, and with no Healer to protect it, the Oracle would be a fine target indeed. However, there is something anyone can do. Remember, tiny insects, that only the votes of the innocent ones will count. Hot or cold, this may narrow down your suspects with greater accuracy." It then chuckled, leaning its massive head into its hand. "Of course we can care less whom we devour. They all taste the same to us."

((I'm giving everyone a bit of extra time with school starting up this month. Another four days! By Wednesday next week 8/20, I need your votes! Remember to put the name of the dragon you vote for in bold. You can use this IRC for speculations!

http://meetingwords.com/OY91NgSnKU))
Gs7DQgM.png
@Purnip

(Hey all! I'm at a family get-together so I can't get to a computer to post. I should be able to make a post tomorrow or the next day, depending on when I get home.)
@Purnip

(Hey all! I'm at a family get-together so I can't get to a computer to post. I should be able to make a post tomorrow or the next day, depending on when I get home.)
@EmbyrPhoenix

((That's fine! :3))
@EmbyrPhoenix

((That's fine! :3))
Gs7DQgM.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5040377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50404/5040377_350.png[/img] [/url] CloudHopper felt touched that her charge did indeed care about her. She sat up and looked at Chloride, "I wish I were the Oracle! That way I could help protect you guys even more!" How sweet that would be, "And yes, because I am a guardian, it is my nature to protect. When I was living with my clan a few days ago, I hadn't yet left for the Search. When I awoke here, I found my charge; all of you." "Ciel," CloudHopper addressed the Imperial, "I think it's sweet of you to try and disuade me, but my mind's made up, the best way I can protect all of you, is by offering you all one more day. To live, to root out the traitors, to survive, to.... get back home!"

5040377_350.png

CloudHopper felt touched that her charge did indeed care about her. She sat up and looked at Chloride, "I wish I were the Oracle! That way I could help protect you guys even more!" How sweet that would be, "And yes, because I am a guardian, it is my nature to protect. When I was living with my clan a few days ago, I hadn't yet left for the Search. When I awoke here, I found my charge; all of you."

"Ciel," CloudHopper addressed the Imperial, "I think it's sweet of you to try and disuade me, but my mind's made up, the best way I can protect all of you, is by offering you all one more day. To live, to root out the traitors, to survive, to.... get back home!"
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4471673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44717/4471673_350.png[/img] [/url] Suguha thought carefully. "I think I'll vote for [b]Biskut[/b]." she eventually decided. "sorry little guy but you just suddenly springing out of your shell the moment the Healer dies is kind of attention drawing. And not to mention suspicious."

4471673_350.png

Suguha thought carefully. "I think I'll vote for Biskut." she eventually decided. "sorry little guy but you just suddenly springing out of your shell the moment the Healer dies is kind of attention drawing. And not to mention suspicious."
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21