Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted - [Private] - 6/13 Remain
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1925924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19260/1925924_350.png[/img] [/url] Astaroth shifted uneasily. She clicked her fangs together and drew her claws slowly over the stone floor. She sighed and shifted again. She drew a breath as if to say something and opened her mouth, then let the air out again without maiking a sound. Finally she stilled and, having made up her mind, looked at CloudHopper. "I vote for [b]CloudHopper[/b]. If you wish to leave, I would rather help you do it that accidentaly vote out another innocent."

1925924_350.png

Astaroth shifted uneasily. She clicked her fangs together and drew her claws slowly over the stone floor. She sighed and shifted again. She drew a breath as if to say something and opened her mouth, then let the air out again without maiking a sound.

Finally she stilled and, having made up her mind, looked at CloudHopper. "I vote for CloudHopper. If you wish to leave, I would rather help you do it that accidentaly vote out another innocent."
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
(( Holy cow you guys, I did NOT mean to fall as silent as I have ;A; I had a nasty virus for the past week (and am still recovering), bit I wanted to get this in, now that I can look at a screen without swooning too much!! )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4959297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49593/4959297_350.png[/img] [/url] Things were becoming too much. Aenderk's absense, everyone's aparent disarray, CloudHopper's decision - it was too much to think about. But she needed to concentrate. Think, Fiddleneck. Everyone was feeling scared - and yes, things are REALLY stacked against them, nevermind the slight suspicion on Chloride and Biskut and CloudHopper's outbursts. Fiddleneck raked through her brain, picking out the calm thoughts from the panicked ones, the good from the doubtful, the true from the anxiety ridden ones. She had to vote - she needed to - but she had to think first! [b]"M-me have a think,"[/b] she finally pronounced. Oh dear, that sounded wrong. Nevertheless, Fiddleneck looked around at the other dragons, her eyes focusing on each of their own as she spoke. [b]"Thirteen friends. Three friend gone. One go nowday. One more nownight. No know who go nownight; scary. N- no more Heal'rrr to help." [/b] She swallowed and slowly spoke the next bit. [b]"Eight - or if do bad, seven - out of thirteen next wake up. Right? And there are... thrrree traiorrrs?"[/b] She looked at the Shadewalker at this as if to get confirmation, only to fearfully look away and stare back at the other dragons. [b]"Me no good at talk, but me have a... thought. Thought!"[/b] She nods at this - that was the right word! [b]"We do best to find trrraitor nowday. Then tomorrow, maybe Or'cle help? If bad thing happen, Or'cle help??" [/b]She attains a pleading look before looking at Chloride and CloudHopper. [b]"Aendrrrk no good with Chloride. Not nice. Sss-picious, but."[/b] She stares at CloudHopper. [b]"Can't see bad. And CloudHopp'rrr no bad. If-"[/b] An offkey hum. [b]"- If we charge, can't go without Guardian. All friend go home. CloudHopp'r go home!"[/b] And in that moment, something clicked in the Coatl. She inhaled and nodded over to CloudHopper before looking at the rest. [b]"All good dragon. But if need to go home, traitors... need to stay."[/b] The feathers along her neck wilted at this, but she continued; [b]"Innocent stick together. Go home. Never forget friends.[/b] [b]"But,"[/b] she looks over to Astaroth, her gaze becoming one of dismay. [b]"CloudHopp'rrr friend. No hurt. No vote her unless want her out. No vote unless no want innocents to go. Me no want to think you traitor, but if..."[/b] If the Spiral was a traitor, and if CloudHopper was set on voting herself off, and if CloudHopper was the only one to do so, then... the Guardian could stay safe...! Fiddleneck flicked her tongue and looked at the floor, suddenly feeling winded. Dragon tongue was so very, very strange. [i]"Shadewalker, would it be alright to vote for [u]Astaroth[/u]?"[/i]
(( Holy cow you guys, I did NOT mean to fall as silent as I have ;A; I had a nasty virus for the past week (and am still recovering), bit I wanted to get this in, now that I can look at a screen without swooning too much!! ))

4959297_350.png

Things were becoming too much.

Aenderk's absense, everyone's aparent disarray, CloudHopper's decision - it was too much to think about.

But she needed to concentrate. Think, Fiddleneck.

Everyone was feeling scared - and yes, things are REALLY stacked against them, nevermind the slight suspicion on Chloride and Biskut and CloudHopper's outbursts. Fiddleneck raked through her brain, picking out the calm thoughts from the panicked ones, the good from the doubtful, the true from the anxiety ridden ones.

She had to vote - she needed to - but she had to think first!

"M-me have a think," she finally pronounced. Oh dear, that sounded wrong. Nevertheless, Fiddleneck looked around at the other dragons, her eyes focusing on each of their own as she spoke.

"Thirteen friends. Three friend gone. One go nowday. One more nownight. No know who go nownight; scary. N- no more Heal'rrr to help." She swallowed and slowly spoke the next bit.

"Eight - or if do bad, seven - out of thirteen next wake up. Right? And there are... thrrree traiorrrs?" She looked at the Shadewalker at this as if to get confirmation, only to fearfully look away and stare back at the other dragons.

"Me no good at talk, but me have a... thought. Thought!" She nods at this - that was the right word! "We do best to find trrraitor nowday. Then tomorrow, maybe Or'cle help? If bad thing happen, Or'cle help??" She attains a pleading look before looking at Chloride and CloudHopper.

"Aendrrrk no good with Chloride. Not nice. Sss-picious, but." She stares at CloudHopper. "Can't see bad. And CloudHopp'rrr no bad. If-" An offkey hum. "- If we charge, can't go without Guardian. All friend go home. CloudHopp'r go home!"

And in that moment, something clicked in the Coatl. She inhaled and nodded over to CloudHopper before looking at the rest.

"All good dragon. But if need to go home, traitors... need to stay." The feathers along her neck wilted at this, but she continued; "Innocent stick together. Go home. Never forget friends.

"But," she looks over to Astaroth, her gaze becoming one of dismay. "CloudHopp'rrr friend. No hurt. No vote her unless want her out. No vote unless no want innocents to go. Me no want to think you traitor, but if..."

If the Spiral was a traitor, and if CloudHopper was set on voting herself off, and if CloudHopper was the only one to do so, then... the Guardian could stay safe...!

Fiddleneck flicked her tongue and looked at the floor, suddenly feeling winded. Dragon tongue was so very, very strange. "Shadewalker, would it be alright to vote for Astaroth?"
(( I know the feeling, Princess! I've got something of a wicked head cold, myself. Ugh! )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4733385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47334/4733385_350.png[/img] [/url] Ciel looked on at CloudHopper sadly. To merely vote off another innocent life felt just plain wrong to her. She shook her head and eyed the floor. [b]"I-I know you want to protect us... b-but you can't do that dead."[/b] Ciel looked up, glancing around between the faces of the other dragons. The Spiral voted for CloudHopper, the dragon who had seemed to be the strongest of the bunch. That struck Ciel as suspicious. The Tundra had seemed to back off a bit from his earlier behaviour, but no one could rightly be sure under these circumstances who was being truthful and who was not. She lowered her body back to the ground, curling up beside the Guardian. Ciel lowered her head onto her foreclaws and sighed heavily. [b]"A-Astaroth."[/b] She muttered quietly.
(( I know the feeling, Princess! I've got something of a wicked head cold, myself. Ugh! ))

4733385_350.png

Ciel looked on at CloudHopper sadly. To merely vote off another innocent life felt just plain wrong to her. She shook her head and eyed the floor. "I-I know you want to protect us... b-but you can't do that dead."

Ciel looked up, glancing around between the faces of the other dragons. The Spiral voted for CloudHopper, the dragon who had seemed to be the strongest of the bunch. That struck Ciel as suspicious. The Tundra had seemed to back off a bit from his earlier behaviour, but no one could rightly be sure under these circumstances who was being truthful and who was not.

She lowered her body back to the ground, curling up beside the Guardian. Ciel lowered her head onto her foreclaws and sighed heavily. "A-Astaroth." She muttered quietly.
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4320094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43201/4320094_350.png[/img] [/url] So he was voted for huh? As much as that scared him Biskut tried his very best to not let it show. "I'm afraid that I stand by my choice of [b]Chloride[/b]." He said quietly. He spared a glance at the Tundra and shivered. He hated trying to take the offensive and actively suspect someone of being the traitor but somebody had to do it.

4320094_350.png

So he was voted for huh? As much as that scared him Biskut tried his very best to not let it show. "I'm afraid that I stand by my choice of Chloride." He said quietly.

He spared a glance at the Tundra and shivered. He hated trying to take the offensive and actively suspect someone of being the traitor but somebody had to do it.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Mibella
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo
@keet

((24 hours until I start tallying up whatever votes have been made! I will be gone from Friday-Sunday for a wedding out of town. I'd like the sleep phase to occur during that time!))
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Mibella
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo
@keet

((24 hours until I start tallying up whatever votes have been made! I will be gone from Friday-Sunday for a wedding out of town. I'd like the sleep phase to occur during that time!))
Gs7DQgM.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3842019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38421/3842019_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Chloride watched the others as they spoke, nodding and taking note of their words and opinions. The Tundra glanced at the Spiral with a disgruntled expression. "[i]Y'know, CloudHopper is just an innocent life, just like most of us.[/i]" He hissed, claws scraping the soil below him. He was fully convinced that the Guardian was an innocent, and that may be bad for him. For now, he needs to follow his heart rather than his mind. The Tundra gazed at the Coatl, then the Imperial. To be honest, he was quite touched with their speeches. Emitting a subtle chuckle, he faced CloudHopper. [i]"Hey, see? Your charge truly cares about you. I know you want to help us and all, but I don't think we have the heart to vote for you, especially since you're offering your own life in exchange for another day for us to live. That's... Really brave for you!"[/i] In that moment, Chloride flashed a quick, genuine smile at the Guardian. He tried to hold back a snarky remark. "[i]Fiddleneck is right, along with Ciel. If you want to protect us, you have to be alive. Heh, y'know... If you died, I think that would leave a deep wound... In our hearts... And that's the worst thing that could ever happen to us right now, even worse than getting devoured by shadow-y things[/i]." Chloride ignored Biskut's vote, and tried to remain calm. Though it only made him release a small grunt. "My final vote's on [b]Astaroth[/b]. That was uncool of you, man."

3842019_350.png

Chloride watched the others as they spoke, nodding and taking note of their words and opinions. The Tundra glanced at the Spiral with a disgruntled expression. "Y'know, CloudHopper is just an innocent life, just like most of us." He hissed, claws scraping the soil below him. He was fully convinced that the Guardian was an innocent, and that may be bad for him. For now, he needs to follow his heart rather than his mind.

The Tundra gazed at the Coatl, then the Imperial. To be honest, he was quite touched with their speeches. Emitting a subtle chuckle, he faced CloudHopper. "Hey, see? Your charge truly cares about you. I know you want to help us and all, but I don't think we have the heart to vote for you, especially since you're offering your own life in exchange for another day for us to live. That's... Really brave for you!" In that moment, Chloride flashed a quick, genuine smile at the Guardian. He tried to hold back a snarky remark.

"Fiddleneck is right, along with Ciel. If you want to protect us, you have to be alive. Heh, y'know... If you died, I think that would leave a deep wound... In our hearts... And that's the worst thing that could ever happen to us right now, even worse than getting devoured by shadow-y things." Chloride ignored Biskut's vote, and tried to remain calm. Though it only made him release a small grunt.

"My final vote's on Astaroth. That was uncool of you, man."
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4345252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43453/4345252_350.png[/img] [/url] The Mirror laughed. It was a metallic sound, like a boulder breaking in two. "A deep wound in our hearts?" She repeated, with near incredulity. "You speak so fondly. What of the Fae and the Mirror who have gone before? I see none of you who grieve for them! Your words are empty and weak." "[b]CloudHopper.[/b]" The Mirror had taken to sitting on a nearby rock. She was unmoved by the words of the other captives. None of them seemed to understand the gravity of the situation. And, certainly, none appeared to have a calculating mind. "You are a sentimental lot," she said. Her second pair of eyes narrowed for a moment. "She is willing. Better her than us." A breath of air escaped her nostrils. "Her life does not matter to me. We are strangers, and if she wishes to die then so be it." (@Purnip.)

4345252_350.png

The Mirror laughed. It was a metallic sound, like a boulder breaking in two. "A deep wound in our hearts?" She repeated, with near incredulity. "You speak so fondly. What of the Fae and the Mirror who have gone before? I see none of you who grieve for them! Your words are empty and weak."

"CloudHopper." The Mirror had taken to sitting on a nearby rock. She was unmoved by the words of the other captives. None of them seemed to understand the gravity of the situation. And, certainly, none appeared to have a calculating mind. "You are a sentimental lot," she said. Her second pair of eyes narrowed for a moment. "She is willing. Better her than us." A breath of air escaped her nostrils. "Her life does not matter to me. We are strangers, and if she wishes to die then so be it."

(@Purnip.)
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45478/4547703_350.png[/img] Dragonfruit huddled by the edge of the group, murmuring to himself. "Healer gone, that leaves....7 innocent....still outnumber them, that's good, but not as good as it was...." His attention was caught as Fiddleneck started to speak up, and he listened to the Coatl. He hadn't been paying much attention to the vote up to this point, but as he listened he found he was nodding slightly. They couldn't vote off another innocent just because they wanted them too. And as the other dragons started to fill in their votes, he found himself disagreeing with some of them. Astaroth's vote [i]did[/i] seem a little suspicious, though he couldn't blame her for it. But....they had nothing else to go on, no other clue as to who was a traitor and who wasn't. And, what [i]if[/i] Astaroth was a traitor? They'd have gotten one! More confident now, Dragonfruit stood. "I vote [b]Astaroth.[/b]"
4547703_350.png

Dragonfruit huddled by the edge of the group, murmuring to himself. "Healer gone, that leaves....7 innocent....still outnumber them, that's good, but not as good as it was...." His attention was caught as Fiddleneck started to speak up, and he listened to the Coatl. He hadn't been paying much attention to the vote up to this point, but as he listened he found he was nodding slightly. They couldn't vote off another innocent just because they wanted them too. And as the other dragons started to fill in their votes, he found himself disagreeing with some of them. Astaroth's vote did seem a little suspicious, though he couldn't blame her for it. But....they had nothing else to go on, no other clue as to who was a traitor and who wasn't. And, what if Astaroth was a traitor? They'd have gotten one! More confident now, Dragonfruit stood. "I vote Astaroth."
@Cacogen @mitelia @Mibella @Slaveofboredom @Agi @Nefarian @ccrazy @EmbyrPhoenix @PrincessPotoo @keet ((So sorry for the delay! I ended up caught in real life's snare yesterday...)) The Shadewalker's head shifted in its hand as it began to make a very odd sound, quite like chuckling. It had every reason to be pleased--after all, it was soon to take its very next meal. Something else was amusing it more however. This was the first time it seemed ever so proud of something especially heinous. [i]"Let's see,"[/i] it hummed. [i]"By the look of it, that's three votes for the Cloudhopper, one for the Biskut, four for an Astaroth, and one for Chloride."[/i] He gradually rose up, keenly gleaning them over. [i]"It appears as if Astaroth has run out of time...but. What's this? I won't take her? Why should that be?"[/i] It narrowed two eyes at the lot of them. Then... It began to laugh outright, delighting in this blunder. It bought them all a little time before the climax, which was fast approaching. The shadows were beginning to shift all around them, tugging closer but waiting on the fringes for their master to give the signal. When the Shadewalker finally calmed down, it came forth from its pedestal and approached the group, striding right towards [b]Cloudhopper[/b] in particular. [i]"If your allies aren't thick, your sacrifice should not be in vain. Ugh! but such a stupid move! We don't like to take the willing. They're not as much fun, but they taste all the same."[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aHV33E7.png[/img] The shadows didn't quite set on Cloudhopper like a mad den of wolves, but instead crept over her like she was harder to digest than the others. Once overtaken however, they left the empty space with no hesitation at all. The Guardian was gone. Standing among them, the Shadewalker seemed to be gleaning over them, counting the survivors like its personal flock of sheep. [i]"My my, only nine left. Time to sleep! Ponder over this last round, and be proud! Though the young idiot was [b]but an Innocent[/b], her death was not in vain. After all, how does three ever beat four?"[/i] [center][b]End Second Waking Phase. Begin Third Sleep Phase. Begin Third Dream Phase.[/b] (During this phase, the RP is temporarily on hold. On a third-party chat client, the players of the 'Traitor' class dragons are deliberating on their second victim. The Oracle is currently dreaming. They may PM me to activate their talents, but they cannot share with the other players what they've done or discovered until the IC Waking Phase begins. Don't let Cloudhopper's sacrifice be in vain! We miss you little one! Rest in peace!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/4U2BQcV.png[/img][/center]
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Mibella
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo
@keet

((So sorry for the delay! I ended up caught in real life's snare yesterday...))

The Shadewalker's head shifted in its hand as it began to make a very odd sound, quite like chuckling. It had every reason to be pleased--after all, it was soon to take its very next meal. Something else was amusing it more however. This was the first time it seemed ever so proud of something especially heinous.

"Let's see," it hummed. "By the look of it, that's three votes for the Cloudhopper, one for the Biskut, four for an Astaroth, and one for Chloride." He gradually rose up, keenly gleaning them over. "It appears as if Astaroth has run out of time...but. What's this? I won't take her? Why should that be?"

It narrowed two eyes at the lot of them. Then...

It began to laugh outright, delighting in this blunder. It bought them all a little time before the climax, which was fast approaching. The shadows were beginning to shift all around them, tugging closer but waiting on the fringes for their master to give the signal. When the Shadewalker finally calmed down, it came forth from its pedestal and approached the group, striding right towards Cloudhopper in particular.

"If your allies aren't thick, your sacrifice should not be in vain. Ugh! but such a stupid move! We don't like to take the willing. They're not as much fun, but they taste all the same."

aHV33E7.png

The shadows didn't quite set on Cloudhopper like a mad den of wolves, but instead crept over her like she was harder to digest than the others. Once overtaken however, they left the empty space with no hesitation at all. The Guardian was gone.

Standing among them, the Shadewalker seemed to be gleaning over them, counting the survivors like its personal flock of sheep. "My my, only nine left. Time to sleep! Ponder over this last round, and be proud! Though the young idiot was but an Innocent, her death was not in vain. After all, how does three ever beat four?"

End Second Waking Phase. Begin Third Sleep Phase. Begin Third Dream Phase.

(During this phase, the RP is temporarily on hold. On a third-party chat client, the players of the 'Traitor' class dragons are deliberating on their second victim. The Oracle is currently dreaming. They may PM me to activate their talents, but they cannot share with the other players what they've done or discovered until the IC Waking Phase begins.

Don't let Cloudhopper's sacrifice be in vain! We miss you little one! Rest in peace!)

4U2BQcV.png
Gs7DQgM.png
((Bye guys!! CloudHopper will go serve Flamemom for our dominance :D I'll keep following btw! Go get those traitors!!!))
((Bye guys!! CloudHopper will go serve Flamemom for our dominance :D I'll keep following btw! Go get those traitors!!!))
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21