Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted - [Private] - 6/13 Remain
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@Mvaduk (( HolY DAMN SON- ;A; Aenderk was amazing!! I really hope that you hop into another game of this in the future, if there is one! )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4959297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49593/4959297_350.png[/img] [/url] There is a moment of stunned silence. Fiddleneck stayed frozen in place, her eyes wide and her plumage bleached white in shock. Then a warbling and horrible scream left her. [i]"NO!!"[/i] Fiddleneck practically crumbled in place, her eyes fixed on the spot Aenderk was. There was no way they could be protected now. [i]The traitors are going to win. The traitors only have to find the Oracle now and then-[/i] She knew that she needed to speak. She had to speak - she needed to if they wanted to get out of here. But the lump on her throat was preventing her from speaking entirely. All the Coatl could do was give the other dragons a terrified and betrayed look. There was no way she could stay quiet and passive again, but they needed a lead. Something. [i]Anything.[/i]
@Mvaduk (( HolY DAMN SON- ;A; Aenderk was amazing!! I really hope that you hop into another game of this in the future, if there is one! ))

4959297_350.png

There is a moment of stunned silence.

Fiddleneck stayed frozen in place, her eyes wide and her plumage bleached white in shock. Then a warbling and horrible scream left her.

"NO!!" Fiddleneck practically crumbled in place, her eyes fixed on the spot Aenderk was. There was no way they could be protected now. The traitors are going to win. The traitors only have to find the Oracle now and then-

She knew that she needed to speak. She had to speak - she needed to if they wanted to get out of here. But the lump on her throat was preventing her from speaking entirely.

All the Coatl could do was give the other dragons a terrified and betrayed look. There was no way she could stay quiet and passive again, but they needed a lead. Something. Anything.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4320094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43201/4320094_350.png[/img] [/url] Biskut let out a horrified scream. It's official, they were all doomed. "We are all going to die!" he cried with fear. Who would have thought that the fearless skydancer was the healer of all dragons? No no, he must calm down. Now it's their turn to vote for who they think the traitors are. But right now his mind us too fear addled to come up with a logical idea.

4320094_350.png

Biskut let out a horrified scream. It's official, they were all doomed. "We are all going to die!" he cried with fear. Who would have thought that the fearless skydancer was the healer of all dragons?

No no, he must calm down. Now it's their turn to vote for who they think the traitors are. But right now his mind us too fear addled to come up with a logical idea.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5040377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50404/5040377_350.png[/img] [/url] CloudHopper felt a sinking pit in her stomache. The only plan, the best plan they had for escape, was gone up in flames.... They'd keep voting each other off at this pace and the traitors would win. She wanted to cry and claw out of the cave. CloudHopper wanted to shrink back into a little drake and curl in her Grandfather's towering embrace. CloudHopper wanted to cry until she extinguished her own internal flame... But she was too shoked, too horrified, and too scared to even breathe. It was only until she began feeling light headed that she realized she hadn't been breathing. How would the innocents survive now? Their only hope now was the oracle finding the identities of the traitors, and hoping that they were brave enough to denounce them all so that the others could survive, but after what just happened with the Healer, CloudHopper wouldn't blame them if they were scared. CloudHopper suddenly felt angry, so very angry, with herself. What kind of guardian was she if she couldn't protect anyone? She sank her own claws into her tail clenching her jaw at the pain. But it kept her from crying at least for now.

5040377_350.png

CloudHopper felt a sinking pit in her stomache. The only plan, the best plan they had for escape, was gone up in flames....

They'd keep voting each other off at this pace and the traitors would win. She wanted to cry and claw out of the cave. CloudHopper wanted to shrink back into a little drake and curl in her Grandfather's towering embrace. CloudHopper wanted to cry until she extinguished her own internal flame...

But she was too shoked, too horrified, and too scared to even breathe. It was only until she began feeling light headed that she realized she hadn't been breathing.

How would the innocents survive now? Their only hope now was the oracle finding the identities of the traitors, and hoping that they were brave enough to denounce them all so that the others could survive, but after what just happened with the Healer, CloudHopper wouldn't blame them if they were scared.

CloudHopper suddenly felt angry, so very angry, with herself. What kind of guardian was she if she couldn't protect anyone? She sank her own claws into her tail clenching her jaw at the pain. But it kept her from crying at least for now.
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3842019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38421/3842019_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Chloride stares at the void where the Skydancer was standing, mouth agape. He expects some sort of chuckle or a boisterous laugh would come out of his mouth, yet only silence surrounds the area. He could say something snarky, like [i]'Ha, serves you right!'[/i] or something along the lines of that. He wanted to, but he can't. The Tundra could feel a stinging ache in his heart; he didn't know that this was the last time he could ever see the annoying little Skydancer, and being devored by those wriggling shadows, too. [b]'Aendirk played a valuable role in this sick game, yet you scorned him. Like what you do with everyone else.'[/b] His thoughts scold him, just like the times whenever he'd do something wrong. Oh, he hates how they're always right, and this time is no exception. [b]'Didn't you say you could help whenever you are in the mood?'[/b] They whisper in the softest tone. [b]'Now's that time, but it's your choice if you want to.'[/b] And with that, the voices fade into silence. Chloride grunts to himself, pondering whether he should take action or not. There were times when he had to take a step forward and try to be the 'good' guy, but that role wasn't for him. He just wants to be chill and be himself, y'know? But with Aendirk's death, he got motivated. After building some courage, he strides away from the corner and turns to the others, who are mostly in shock right now. "Alright, listen up you meatsacks." Chloride announces with a rather shaky voice. "I know you guys are traumatized with the event or something, but now's not the time for weeping n' shizzle." He turns his gaze to the ground, unable to look at everyone else. "Y'know, we gotta be strong and whatever you want me to say to inspire and motivate you guys. No one knew that the feathery chicken dragon was a healer; those traitor guys were lucky that they snooped him out." "Now, Oracle guy, wherever you are. I don't care if you're scared of dying or whatever; we all are. You gotta lend us a hand here. We lost our 'precious' and 'handsome' healer right now so it's up to you, Oracle dude." [b]'Eeew, did you just call him handsome?'[/b] "The traitors will probably find you sooner or later, and you haven't even told us anything. Hey, it would be nice if you'd help us out here instead of bawling over there. If you're gonna die, then at leastv you've done a great thing that would benefit everyone. And that feeling is sooo nice, let me tell you. You feel like a kind- no, a king! Hehe, anyways. It's okay if you don't wanna sacrifice yourself, I understand you're scared to death and all." Chloride lets out a deep breath afterwards. [i]'I hope I didn't mutter all that junk to myself.'[/i] "Alright, dumb random speech over. Continue your weeping phase." (( Aaaw, sorry @Mvaduk! Aendirk was really amazing! I hope you had fun! uwu ))

3842019_350.png

Chloride stares at the void where the Skydancer was standing, mouth agape. He expects some sort of chuckle or a boisterous laugh would come out of his mouth, yet only silence surrounds the area. He could say something snarky, like 'Ha, serves you right!' or something along the lines of that. He wanted to, but he can't. The Tundra could feel a stinging ache in his heart; he didn't know that this was the last time he could ever see the annoying little Skydancer, and being devored by those wriggling shadows, too. 'Aendirk played a valuable role in this sick game, yet you scorned him. Like what you do with everyone else.' His thoughts scold him, just like the times whenever he'd do something wrong. Oh, he hates how they're always right, and this time is no exception.

'Didn't you say you could help whenever you are in the mood?' They whisper in the softest tone. 'Now's that time, but it's your choice if you want to.' And with that, the voices fade into silence. Chloride grunts to himself, pondering whether he should take action or not. There were times when he had to take a step forward and try to be the 'good' guy, but that role wasn't for him. He just wants to be chill and be himself, y'know? But with Aendirk's death, he got motivated.

After building some courage, he strides away from the corner and turns to the others, who are mostly in shock right now. "Alright, listen up you meatsacks." Chloride announces with a rather shaky voice. "I know you guys are traumatized with the event or something, but now's not the time for weeping n' shizzle." He turns his gaze to the ground, unable to look at everyone else. "Y'know, we gotta be strong and whatever you want me to say to inspire and motivate you guys. No one knew that the feathery chicken dragon was a healer; those traitor guys were lucky that they snooped him out."

"Now, Oracle guy, wherever you are. I don't care if you're scared of dying or whatever; we all are. You gotta lend us a hand here. We lost our 'precious' and 'handsome' healer right now so it's up to you, Oracle dude." 'Eeew, did you just call him handsome?' "The traitors will probably find you sooner or later, and you haven't even told us anything. Hey, it would be nice if you'd help us out here instead of bawling over there. If you're gonna die, then at leastv you've done a great thing that would benefit everyone. And that feeling is sooo nice, let me tell you. You feel like a kind- no, a king! Hehe, anyways. It's okay if you don't wanna sacrifice yourself, I understand you're scared to death and all." Chloride lets out a deep breath afterwards. 'I hope I didn't mutter all that junk to myself.' "Alright, dumb random speech over. Continue your weeping phase."

(( Aaaw, sorry @Mvaduk! Aendirk was really amazing! I hope you had fun! uwu ))
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4733385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47334/4733385_350.png[/img] [/url] Ciel couldn't believe what she had heard. The [i]healer[/i] was now gone, lost forever in the darkness?! If the sight of losing the skydancer wasn't enough, hearing that they'd lost the one dragon that could keep everyone safe a little longer... "What do we do what do we do what do we do..." she muttered repeatedly to herself. No one was safe now. The traitors could take them all out. And then what? This was no good.

4733385_350.png

Ciel couldn't believe what she had heard. The healer was now gone, lost forever in the darkness?! If the sight of losing the skydancer wasn't enough, hearing that they'd lost the one dragon that could keep everyone safe a little longer...

"What do we do what do we do what do we do..." she muttered repeatedly to herself. No one was safe now. The traitors could take them all out. And then what? This was no good.
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
Dragonfruit awoke, still curled on his side. He kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to see the latest victim be devoured. He knew he'd learn who it was soon enough, when the Shadewalker announced it.

He curled tighter upon hearing the news. The healer was gone? There was no one left to protect them? He started to tremble, his wings once again wrapped tight around him. Slowly, he took a deep breath. Again, he couldn't afford to panic now. Shakily, Dragonfruit stood. He eyes caught movement and he turned to look, surprised to see Chloride stepping forward. He listened to the other dragon's speech, considering his words, focusing on them intently to keep himself calm. He agreed with Chloride that the Oracle needed to help them now, but how would they do that? They couldn't speak up, not without the traitors killing them....
Dragonfruit awoke, still curled on his side. He kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to see the latest victim be devoured. He knew he'd learn who it was soon enough, when the Shadewalker announced it.

He curled tighter upon hearing the news. The healer was gone? There was no one left to protect them? He started to tremble, his wings once again wrapped tight around him. Slowly, he took a deep breath. Again, he couldn't afford to panic now. Shakily, Dragonfruit stood. He eyes caught movement and he turned to look, surprised to see Chloride stepping forward. He listened to the other dragon's speech, considering his words, focusing on them intently to keep himself calm. He agreed with Chloride that the Oracle needed to help them now, but how would they do that? They couldn't speak up, not without the traitors killing them....
((bookmarking this because even though I was the first to go I'M STILL FOLLOWING THIS AWESOME STORY.))
((bookmarking this because even though I was the first to go I'M STILL FOLLOWING THIS AWESOME STORY.))
@chrysocolla
((Hey! Nice seeing you! :3))
@chrysocolla
((Hey! Nice seeing you! :3))
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4320094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43201/4320094_350.png[/img] [/url] Biskut took deep breaths and desperately blinked away his tears. Relax, relax, clear your mind and think, he thought to himself. "As far as I am concerned," Biskut said after finally calming down somewhat, "Cholride was the one who disliked The healer skydancer the most. Who is to say that Cholride isn't a traitor?" Biskut hated stirring up fights and he was sure antagonising Chloride of all dragons would not end well for him. However, they were desperate and needed some sort of lead in finding the traitors. Right now wasn't the time to concern themselves with the Oracle. The Oracle was on their own now so the Innocents might as well make do with what they could during the day and figure out who the traitors were themselves.

4320094_350.png

Biskut took deep breaths and desperately blinked away his tears. Relax, relax, clear your mind and think, he thought to himself.

"As far as I am concerned," Biskut said after finally calming down somewhat, "Cholride was the one who disliked The healer skydancer the most. Who is to say that Cholride isn't a traitor?"

Biskut hated stirring up fights and he was sure antagonising Chloride of all dragons would not end well for him. However, they were desperate and needed some sort of lead in finding the traitors. Right now wasn't the time to concern themselves with the Oracle. The Oracle was on their own now so the Innocents might as well make do with what they could during the day and figure out who the traitors were themselves.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1925924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19260/1925924_350.png[/img] [/url] Astaroth opened her eyes and looked at Chloride and Biskut. She would prefer to not even think about the healer being dead. "I don't think we should go and point claws this soon after Someone's Death." She slowly stood and righted her body from were it had been curled into a knot. "Menachem seemed suspicius, yet he was only an innocent. How do we know that those who seem sweet are not the traitors?"

1925924_350.png

Astaroth opened her eyes and looked at Chloride and Biskut. She would prefer to not even think about the healer being dead.

"I don't think we should go and point claws this soon after Someone's Death." She slowly stood and righted her body from were it had been curled into a knot. "Menachem seemed suspicius, yet he was only an innocent. How do we know that those who seem sweet are not the traitors?"
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21