Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons ~ None available
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Lundlaeva no problem, ^_^
@Lundlaeva no problem, ^_^
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Lundlaeva

Is the Ice Speckle/Rose/Rose PC Boy still available? I'd love to have him as a mate for my SD girl!
@Lundlaeva

Is the Ice Speckle/Rose/Rose PC Boy still available? I'd love to have him as a mate for my SD girl!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@MilkySorbet I'm so sorry, someone just claimed him on Tumblr. :(

The other boys are still available, but otherwise I can ping you when the next nest hatches if you'd like?
@MilkySorbet I'm so sorry, someone just claimed him on Tumblr. :(

The other boys are still available, but otherwise I can ping you when the next nest hatches if you'd like?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Awww, man... D: Well, I already have too many guardians as it is and the cooldown is too far apart for my tastes... but I'd love to be notified of your next nest! I need a pastel male with rose wings :)
@Lundlaeva

Awww, man... D: Well, I already have too many guardians as it is and the cooldown is too far apart for my tastes... but I'd love to be notified of your next nest! I need a pastel male with rose wings :)
@MilkySorbet

I thought that might be the case, that's fine. I'll add you to the ping list and let you know when the next set hatch! :)

Sorry again!
@MilkySorbet

I thought that might be the case, that's fine. I'll add you to the ping list and let you know when the next set hatch! :)

Sorry again!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Okay, thanks! And don't worry, first come first serve after all. Should've been quicker!
@Lundlaeva

Okay, thanks! And don't worry, first come first serve after all. Should've been quicker!
@Lundlaeva
Mind if I have the pink wingged gaurdian. I will exchange an imp if you want them :D i need space haha but trades are cool
@Lundlaeva
Mind if I have the pink wingged gaurdian. I will exchange an imp if you want them :D i need space haha but trades are cool
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Meowzow Of course you can! I'm not sure which one you mean, though (as they both have pink wings!) so ... send me a crossroads for whichever one you want?

To be honest, I need the space too, haha. DX Never thought I'd see the day when I'd turn down an imp. :| (If it's a case of you needing to get rid of an imp in order to take him, let me know and we'll work something out!)
@Meowzow Of course you can! I'm not sure which one you mean, though (as they both have pink wings!) so ... send me a crossroads for whichever one you want?

To be honest, I need the space too, haha. DX Never thought I'd see the day when I'd turn down an imp. :| (If it's a case of you needing to get rid of an imp in order to take him, let me know and we'll work something out!)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
No problem haha just trying to find any of them good homes and oppisies heheh okay ^^
@Lundlaeva
No problem haha just trying to find any of them good homes and oppisies heheh okay ^^
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Meowzow

Just accepted the trade - I hope you enjoy his company!

Sorry I can't take any of them for you. :(
@Meowzow

Just accepted the trade - I hope you enjoy his company!

Sorry I can't take any of them for you. :(
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38