Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Light's Glitter Party - Awarding Prizes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
Finally done with the shrooms, now I can come relax here at the glitter salon. \o/
Finally done with the shrooms, now I can come relax here at the glitter salon. \o/
8wF4Uc8.png
Alrighty. I'm heading out for lunch with family. Will be back. *disappears in shower of sparkles*
Alrighty. I'm heading out for lunch with family. Will be back. *disappears in shower of sparkles*
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Byou
sending dragon
@Byou
sending dragon
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@Ikunoche I'm back my dear patron o.O Here, have some shaved glitter ice and a glittershake [img]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab68/rainofsparkles/glitterdrink_zps57555f3a.jpg[/img] @oneirodrakon Didn't get a request, did something go wrong?
@Ikunoche
I'm back my dear patron o.O Here, have some shaved glitter ice and a glittershake

glitterdrink_zps57555f3a.jpg

@oneirodrakon
Didn't get a request, did something go wrong?
jaZD1S7.png
m-mm, I can almost smell fresh raspberries from here. Looks delicious, sounds a bit painful. /wonders what the glitter is made of/

The power of glitter compels me to train more dragons.
m-mm, I can almost smell fresh raspberries from here. Looks delicious, sounds a bit painful. /wonders what the glitter is made of/

The power of glitter compels me to train more dragons.
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche it does look amazingly fresh, doesn't it? For some reason I think there is edible glitter? Something to do with cupcakes?

hm... cupcakes.
@Ikunoche it does look amazingly fresh, doesn't it? For some reason I think there is edible glitter? Something to do with cupcakes?

hm... cupcakes.
lairbannerstabee.png

fzrz.png
@Ikunoche & @Tabee , edible glitter does indeed exist! Just a couple days ago me and my friend went shopping for baking goods and found silver and gold edible glitter. :D

...And while we're talking about drinks, this one day I found a light yellow colored champagne cocktail recipe called "Ginger Sparkler" and giggled a bit. Totally the cocktail for Light Flight.
@Ikunoche & @Tabee , edible glitter does indeed exist! Just a couple days ago me and my friend went shopping for baking goods and found silver and gold edible glitter. :D

...And while we're talking about drinks, this one day I found a light yellow colored champagne cocktail recipe called "Ginger Sparkler" and giggled a bit. Totally the cocktail for Light Flight.
Hehe, I've been giving the link out to people that have been interested in some of the prizes. And friends in general. 8D
Hehe, I've been giving the link out to people that have been interested in some of the prizes. And friends in general. 8D
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
Good job spamming? @Raftina xD I guess. I don't think we need much encouragement, we're doing very well - 13 hours into the raffle, we've got nearly 100 dragons sent in for tickets. I'm pretty sure that these days, there is an edible version of nearly anything. A drinkable version however... [img]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab68/rainofsparkles/drinkableglitter_zpsc0ea91e7.jpg[/img] Glitter Champagne! Also, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nM9yKiRUKo]This video...[/url] *proceeds to hand out glasses*
Good job spamming? @Raftina xD I guess. I don't think we need much encouragement, we're doing very well - 13 hours into the raffle, we've got nearly 100 dragons sent in for tickets.

I'm pretty sure that these days, there is an edible version of nearly anything. A drinkable version however...

drinkableglitter_zpsc0ea91e7.jpg
Glitter Champagne!

Also, This video...

*proceeds to hand out glasses*
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

Haha, 2 PMs sent to people that actually asked me about a hatchling or two that are prizes, and 1 IM to a friend who wanted to see the raffle. XD So not much spamming. But that is awesome!

Oh man...lol. Glitter drinks.
@Byou

Haha, 2 PMs sent to people that actually asked me about a hatchling or two that are prizes, and 1 IM to a friend who wanted to see the raffle. XD So not much spamming. But that is awesome!

Oh man...lol. Glitter drinks.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67