Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Light's Glitter Party - Awarding Prizes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
It won't let me view the google document without logging in and I don't have a google account. Is there a way to make it viewable without us having to log in?
It won't let me view the google document without logging in and I don't have a google account. Is there a way to make it viewable without us having to log in?
@Tabee
Sending a level 8 your way!
@Tabee
Sending a level 8 your way!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Fryllock

That's odd. I set both tracking sheets to be visible to anyone who has the link. No sign in required. It's editing that requires signing in.
@Fryllock

That's odd. I set both tracking sheets to be visible to anyone who has the link. No sign in required. It's editing that requires signing in.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Tabee
And a level 7~
Not sure if I should be pinging for every dragon I send, but it's a free bump for Light. xD
@Tabee
And a level 7~
Not sure if I should be pinging for every dragon I send, but it's a free bump for Light. xD
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

XD We encourage partying and glittering here...
@Foxofwonders

XD We encourage partying and glittering here...
@chibienvychan I have two adult Lv1 mirrors I'd like to exchange for tickets, but I'm afraid I'm a bit confused. You're the only exalter whose name I can find mentioned -- am I meant to send them to you, or wait for an exalter to announce that they're online/have space?
@chibienvychan I have two adult Lv1 mirrors I'd like to exchange for tickets, but I'm afraid I'm a bit confused. You're the only exalter whose name I can find mentioned -- am I meant to send them to you, or wait for an exalter to announce that they're online/have space?
@Iztarshi

You can send to me. :D

There is a link to the available exalters though we don't guarantee the times they'll be available, but I am for the time being.
@Iztarshi

You can send to me. :D

There is a link to the available exalters though we don't guarantee the times they'll be available, but I am for the time being.
@chibienvychan Thank you :) I've dropped them off at the crossroads.
If it helps, I'm back on and actively accepting dragons. Welcoming any and all dragons sent for exhalting~

[ Online||Offline ]

4 out of 9 spaces available for incoming dragons.
If it helps, I'm back on and actively accepting dragons. Welcoming any and all dragons sent for exhalting~

[ Online||Offline ]

4 out of 9 spaces available for incoming dragons.
jaZD1S7.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67