Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAFFLE] Weekly Egg Raffle
[center][size=6][b]May's Weekly Egg Raffle[/b][/size][/center] This raffle is simple! Every week on Sunday, a winner will be selected. A new egg will become available on Monday. I will try to offer elemental eggs and Bogsneak eggs, not just Nocturne eggs. Methods for getting tickets are listed below. Feel free to send items/dragons via CR or PA. [LIST] [*] 1kt/1g = 1 ticket [*] 1 bump = 1 ticket. You can get a maximum of two bump tickets per day. Please include the date in your post! [*] Fodder dragons are accepted at a value of 5 tickets for hatchlings and 8 for adults. (Please check with me if you're planning on sending more than 8 at a time! I might need to free up lair space) [*] Rusted, iron, and gilded chests are accepted at LAH (ex: if you send in a rusted chest with an LAH of 2g, you will get 2 tickets). [*] All Baldwin mats [i]besides green ooze/sludge/goo[/i] are accepted at LAH. [*] If there's some other item of value you want to send in (apparel, familiars, openables, specialty, etc), please reach out! I'm happy to consider. [/LIST] Two eggs will be raffled off every time 500+ tickets were acquired the previous week! [center][size=4][b]This week's egg:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] End date: 9/8/24 [pinglist=33472] [size=4][b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0d6pKVVoqRslbSE4zCDuRV7OGYlWi4PsK8Zl7YvXak/edit?usp=sharing]Ticket Spreadsheet[/url]
May's Weekly Egg Raffle

This raffle is simple! Every week on Sunday, a winner will be selected. A new egg will become available on Monday. I will try to offer elemental eggs and Bogsneak eggs, not just Nocturne eggs. Methods for getting tickets are listed below. Feel free to send items/dragons via CR or PA.
  • 1kt/1g = 1 ticket
  • 1 bump = 1 ticket. You can get a maximum of two bump tickets per day. Please include the date in your post!
  • Fodder dragons are accepted at a value of 5 tickets for hatchlings and 8 for adults. (Please check with me if you're planning on sending more than 8 at a time! I might need to free up lair space)
  • Rusted, iron, and gilded chests are accepted at LAH (ex: if you send in a rusted chest with an LAH of 2g, you will get 2 tickets).
  • All Baldwin mats besides green ooze/sludge/goo are accepted at LAH.
  • If there's some other item of value you want to send in (apparel, familiars, openables, specialty, etc), please reach out! I'm happy to consider.
Two eggs will be raffled off every time 500+ tickets were acquired the previous week!
This week's egg:
Unhatched Wind Egg
End date: 9/8/24

Ticket Spreadsheet
22384.png wishlist - gen1 journeyxxxxxx
weekly egg raffle
19261.png ckoudy.png
This sounds fun! I have a question, for fodder, is it okay if they have hibden cooldown? And if they’re adults must they be trained?
This sounds fun! I have a question, for fodder, is it okay if they have hibden cooldown? And if they’re adults must they be trained?
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
@kadeunderscore

Hibden cooldown is fine and no need to train them! Please check with me first if you're going to send more than 8 dragons at a time though because I don't have the lair space for like 50 lol
@kadeunderscore

Hibden cooldown is fine and no need to train them! Please check with me first if you're going to send more than 8 dragons at a time though because I don't have the lair space for like 50 lol
22384.png wishlist - gen1 journeyxxxxxx
weekly egg raffle
19261.png ckoudy.png
That’s fair lol, I think I’ll keep it simple and just send in 3 adults for now!
That’s fair lol, I think I’ll keep it simple and just send in 3 adults for now!
thanks sm for doing this!

1st bump (july 15th) :)
thanks sm for doing this!

1st bump (july 15th) :)
588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png They/Them (Trans flag)ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png0bMlzCz.png
ll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png
Jd88XNq.pngFObX7rS.png
xjB7OSe.pngUqlBGwo.png
mlHpBMC.pngIrmwTXC.png
bump! 1 ticket
bump! 1 ticket
1mHo60x.png DdyF2jv.png MseVafm.pngmlHpBMC.png J8QoPxT.png 3adgzZD.png mj9lbHk.png mj9lbHk.png mj9lbHk.png mj9lbHk.png TWSJTng.png Wg1Qxoe.png Pl6YAjt.png joJXsVi.png de5tKw1.pnggBns0Su.png
bump 1! july 15th
bump 1! july 15th
tysm for hosting ! sending over 3 fodder adults ^^
tysm for hosting ! sending over 3 fodder adults ^^
hafghan2.png
- wishlist
Bump 1 July 15, sending some treasure
Bump 1 July 15, sending some treasure
This is really cool of you! Little bump for July 15th and sending in some gems!
This is really cool of you! Little bump for July 15th and sending in some gems!

Many paths lead in the same direction.