Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | UMA Giveaway (closed)
Username: hat17 Accent to win: [skin=38146] Thank you so much for being this generous. Here's a dragon that wears your accent and it fits her from with her background! Really love it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63142131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631422/63142131_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: hat17
Accent to win:

Thank you so much for being this generous. Here's a dragon that wears your accent and it fits her from with her background! Really love it!

63142131_350.png
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Thank you :)

Username: SuzyChi
Accent to win:
Thank you :)

Username: SuzyChi
Accent to win:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
I just recently found your skin shop and love your skins and accents! Thanks so much for this opportunity [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also, I personally prefer when winners are all announced at the same time ----------------------------------------------- Username: Citrusly Accent to win: [skin=53291]
I just recently found your skin shop and love your skins and accents! Thanks so much for this opportunity

Also, I personally prefer when winners are all announced at the same time
Username: Citrusly
Accent to win:
VS2idU2.png
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
tysvm for hosting, your skins & accents are all so lovely! It's so kind of you to host this opportunity ^_^

Username: Amordel
Accent to win:

tysvm for hosting, your skins & accents are all so lovely! It's so kind of you to host this opportunity ^_^

Username: Amordel
Accent to win:

90383876.png7mA8Wfu.pngde5tKw1.pngQwBJb5P.png
Username: Kieren
Accent to win:
Username: Kieren
Accent to win:
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
@meyoline
AAA!! so pretty!!! Its mostly just inspired by classic 90s anime vibes, but I'll be honest that the hair color was a touch influenced by Sephiroth from final fantasy 7 XD obvs his hair is more silver than lavender but the light white color with the high arch bangs felt right. It's more of a nod to a character element than any real inspiration.
Thanks for the question! <3
@meyoline
AAA!! so pretty!!! Its mostly just inspired by classic 90s anime vibes, but I'll be honest that the hair color was a touch influenced by Sephiroth from final fantasy 7 XD obvs his hair is more silver than lavender but the light white color with the high arch bangs felt right. It's more of a nod to a character element than any real inspiration.
Thanks for the question! <3
NqTy8Tb.png
Username: immortaltrash389
Accent to win:

good luck to all!
Username: immortaltrash389
Accent to win:

good luck to all!
Username: Arrakis
Accent to win:

Thank you so much! This is very generous!
Username: Arrakis
Accent to win:

Thank you so much! This is very generous!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@hat17
Oooo she's so pretty ;w; it makes me so happy seeing that accent on her! Fun fact it was the first auraboa accent ever! I was the first person (at least publicly) to finish an auraboa accent and that was it. Still makes me emotional thinking about it
@hat17
Oooo she's so pretty ;w; it makes me so happy seeing that accent on her! Fun fact it was the first auraboa accent ever! I was the first person (at least publicly) to finish an auraboa accent and that was it. Still makes me emotional thinking about it
NqTy8Tb.png
This seems so fun! Good luck to all who enter! :3

Username: CapnCryptid

Accent to win:
This seems so fun! Good luck to all who enter! :3

Username: CapnCryptid

Accent to win:
Fnu10Bg.pngy3NW8md.gifvCuH4lK.png