Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | UMA Giveaway (closed)
[center]I'm giving away my own accents!! [/center] People have been very kind and supportive of my work and I wanted to give proper thanks back. So! For the next week if you fill out the form below you'll be entered to win one of my accents. [b]Cut Off Time: 5/12, Sunday, 23:59 server time[/b] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]There will be 20 winners [*]Only one prize per winner [*][b]Accents only[/b], no skins, if you put a skin on your entry it will not be counted [*]Late entries will not be counted (sorry to anyone who misses out but it has to have a cutoff point eventually) [*]Winners will be randomly selected by RNG/wheel (depends on how many entries) [*]Bribes will [i]not[/i] be considered (also please don't tip me it defeats the purpose) [*]You can change your mind on which accent you would like any number of times but your entry MUST be finalized before the cutoff date. Whatever it is at the cutoff time will be what you get IF you win. [*]Please only put ONE accent in your entry, no top three or random or anything like that [/LIST] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins?page=1&name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=accent&skin_type=&skin_by=Judithan&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc&submit=Apply]My Database page to easily find my accents[/url][/center] The only accent that is not eligible is Memorable Immortal, as that was a custom, everything else is fair game (including my limited prints!) [b]FORM:[/b] [code]Username: Accent to win: [skin=####] (please fill it out with ID# which can be found by clicking on accent preview) [/code] Not necessary but if you do own any of my UMAs and would like to show off your dragon wearing it, this is a great spot for that! I love seeing dragons wearing my skins n accents and it makes me very happy! (It won't raise your chance of winning but it is fun!) [center][pinglist=28309][/center] [b]Will ping for:[/b] [LIST] [*]Final day ping [*]Announcing winners [/LIST]
I'm giving away my own accents!!

People have been very kind and supportive of my work and I wanted to give proper thanks back. So! For the next week if you fill out the form below you'll be entered to win one of my accents.

Cut Off Time: 5/12, Sunday, 23:59 server time

Rules:
  • There will be 20 winners
  • Only one prize per winner
  • Accents only, no skins, if you put a skin on your entry it will not be counted
  • Late entries will not be counted (sorry to anyone who misses out but it has to have a cutoff point eventually)
  • Winners will be randomly selected by RNG/wheel (depends on how many entries)
  • Bribes will not be considered (also please don't tip me it defeats the purpose)
  • You can change your mind on which accent you would like any number of times but your entry MUST be finalized before the cutoff date. Whatever it is at the cutoff time will be what you get IF you win.
  • Please only put ONE accent in your entry, no top three or random or anything like that

The only accent that is not eligible is Memorable Immortal, as that was a custom, everything else is fair game (including my limited prints!)

FORM:
Code:
Username: Accent to win: [skin=####] (please fill it out with ID# which can be found by clicking on accent preview)

Not necessary but if you do own any of my UMAs and would like to show off your dragon wearing it, this is a great spot for that! I love seeing dragons wearing my skins n accents and it makes me very happy! (It won't raise your chance of winning but it is fun!)
Will ping for:
  • Final day ping
  • Announcing winners
NqTy8Tb.png
Winners:
(would yall prefer a gradual ping with each new winner, done in batches, or all at once?)
1. @ username
Winners:
(would yall prefer a gradual ping with each new winner, done in batches, or all at once?)
1. @ username
NqTy8Tb.png
Okay I think that should be everything.

Feel free to post your entries starting now!
Okay I think that should be everything.

Feel free to post your entries starting now!
NqTy8Tb.png
Oh and I should make an initial ping for the ppl who support me the most! Thank you all so much for everything! Hopefully I'll be able to give away lots of accents and make y'all's days. (And I've decided preemptively that if we hit a ton of entries I'll bump up the pool of winners if/when that happens)
Oh and I should make an initial ping for the ppl who support me the most! Thank you all so much for everything! Hopefully I'll be able to give away lots of accents and make y'all's days. (And I've decided preemptively that if we hit a ton of entries I'll bump up the pool of winners if/when that happens)
NqTy8Tb.png
This seems fun!
Username: absolmon
Accent to win:
Good luck!
This seems fun!
Username: absolmon
Accent to win:
Good luck!
VGxuHXT.png
Thank you for hosting this!

Username: SeaGodling
Accent to win:
Thank you for hosting this!

Username: SeaGodling
Accent to win:
MUYNhfy.png 7UXlQKU.gif Hawketh3.png 0PhYgPv.png kwDfn0K.png
Username: VividCanine
Accent to win: Batwing Decora

Thank you so much for giving the community this chance, it's very kind and generous of you ^^
I absolutely love this skin and think it would go amazing on a new Naomi/Ignis surge I got recently!
Username: VividCanine
Accent to win: Batwing Decora

Thank you so much for giving the community this chance, it's very kind and generous of you ^^
I absolutely love this skin and think it would go amazing on a new Naomi/Ignis surge I got recently!
Thank you for hosting!
Username: Alphruss
Accent to win:
Thank you for hosting!
Username: Alphruss
Accent to win:
_ 86442671_FB8TuyD2zuusPFl.png ___ __ ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15

 » About me
 » Accent Shop
 » Pastel Gen 1 lair
Ooo thanks for hosting a cool giveaway like this!

Username: Nytragen
Accent to win:
Ooo thanks for hosting a cool giveaway like this!

Username: Nytragen
Accent to win:
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: storm seeker Skin: lonely for you only
This is so generous of you :')
Thank you, i love your work, and good luck to all the other entrants !

Username: forestmouse
Accent to win:
This is so generous of you :')
Thank you, i love your work, and good luck to all the other entrants !

Username: forestmouse
Accent to win:
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!