Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shooting Stars Raffle! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
[center][color=41A0DE][font=informal roman regular][size=5][size=7]The Shooting Star Project[/size][/size] [size=7]Debut Raffle[/size][/font][/center][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3334292#post_3334292][img]https://i.imgur.com/lXkbX4i.png[/img][/url] [color=41A0DE][font=informal roman regular][size=6]Prizes[/size][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]Main Prize: Registered Shooting Star Gen 1 Hatchling (with renaming scroll)[/size][/font][/color] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94705028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=164&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=209&winggene=151&wings=89&auth=301c01a622abde00c2145be0080c86e52fcbd8ef&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=41A0DE][font=book antiqua][size=4] [b]WINNER: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/681371]DAKIALIZ[/url][/b] Stargazer [emoji=fire rune size=1] Generation 1 Male Mist Tide Cyan Myrid Gold Starfall Lvl. 13 [item=scroll of renaming] [/color][/font][/size][/columns] [color=41A0DE][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]Prize Two [b]WINNER: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/279612]CRYSTALINASTAR[/url][/b] [item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Starfall][/size][/font][/color] [color=41A0DE][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]Prize Three [b]WINNER:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/703118] LADYSUPPORT[/url][/b] [item=primary Aether Gene: tide][item=secondary aether gene: foam][/size][/font][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwuKVRr.png[/img] [color=41A0DE][font=informal roman regular][size=6]Rules[/size][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]- Be sure to check out the Shooting Star Project post. There's a lot of important information, rules, and lineage standards there! - The raffle will end May 31st. If you want to draw something near the end date but are worried it will take a few days, let me know. If you have art in the oven when the raffle ends, let me know and send me a sketch or something, I'll count your ticket. - Please ask questions! This is my first lineage and my first raffle, would love to improve if I am able. Would also be perfectly happy to clear up any issues or questions. - Ping me in your posts entering the raffle, when asking questions, or submitting art/lore for tickets. - This hatchling is pre-registered! You can ask to have them removed from the registry if you win, but I would much prefer you only enter if you're interested in the lineage and the project. Obviously I can't stop you, but it'd be nice for them to go to someone interested in my project. - Do not enter if you just want to flip/exalt them. I can't stop you but I will block you if I see you exalt/flip them within the month. - If you find you win the hatchling and later do not want them, please return them to me. [/size][/font][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwuKVRr.png[/img] [color=41A0DE][font=informal roman regular][size=6]How to Enter[/size][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]- You can have multiple tickets, as many as you want! There will be multiple ways to earn tickets free, but you can buy them for 500 treasure or 1g each. (Infinite Bought Tickets) - Please make an initial post with the phrase "I'm entering the raffle!" You will need to keep track of how many tickets you have, and how you earned them (ie 5 bump tickets, 10 bought tickets). You do not need to add up your tickets yourself but I would appreciate it a lot. Please be honest, there will be many more Gen 1 shooting stars and many more raffles in the coming months. I will fact check what I am able. [quote='Example Entering Post']Hi, I'm entering the raffle! 5 Bought Tickets 11 Bump Tickets 6 Like Tickets Total: 22 Tickets [/quote] [color=41A0DE][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]- Every time you bump this thread (every hour) you can earn a ticket! It's okay to bump if somebody else just did. Please put bumps in brackets, and keep record of how many you have. (Infinite Bump Tickets) - There are currently six registered members of the Lineage! For each one whose profile you like (including our prize) you get a ticket. (6 Like Tickets) - You can also draw for any of the registered Lineage members, including but not limited to the prize member! To keep it simple, 1 art piece will be 10 tickets. Please no 30 seconds doodles to cheat the system. To get an art ticket, post your art piece in the thread and be sure to ping me. Your art piece will be added to their bios as well as the main threads gallery unless requested otherwise, and it will link back to your profile unless you would like it to link to your art shop or another location, let me know in your initial posting of the art. (Infinite Art Tickets) - Don't worry writers, you can get more tickets for your creative efforts too. Write something for the prize hatchling! Some lore, how they would fit into your lair, who they'd get along with, etc. 1 Piece of writing is 10 tickets, preferably 500+ words as to assure fairness. (Infinite Lore Tickets) - If you have an Aether who qualifies to become a member of the lineage... Register them! Having a registered member of the same sex as the prize will give you 1 ticket, a member of the opposite sex will give you 5 in order to encourage breeding. (Infinite Registration Tickets) - Tell me names you can think of, especially if they're space-themed! Please put the name suggestions in your entering post. 1 name is 1 ticket. (10 Name Tickets) [/size][/font][/color] [pinglist=27355] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwuKVRr.png[/img] [color=41A0DE][font=informal roman regular][size=6]Creative Pieces[/size][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]By @/Oopsie4711 (Me!)[/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cZxC3FG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwuKVRr.png[/img] [/center]
The Shooting Star Project
Debut Raffle
lXkbX4i.png

Prizes
Main Prize: Registered Shooting Star Gen 1 Hatchling (with renaming scroll)
dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=164&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=209&winggene=151&wings=89&auth=301c01a622abde00c2145be0080c86e52fcbd8ef&dummyext=prev.png
WINNER: DAKIALIZ
Stargazer
Generation 1
Male
Mist Tide
Cyan Myrid
Gold Starfall
Lvl. 13
Scroll of Renaming

Prize Two
WINNER: CRYSTALINASTAR
Tertiary Aether Gene: Starfall

Prize Three
WINNER: LADYSUPPORT
Primary Aether Gene: Tide Secondary Aether Gene: Foam

xwuKVRr.png

Rules
- Be sure to check out the Shooting Star Project post. There's a lot of important information, rules, and lineage standards there!
- The raffle will end May 31st. If you want to draw something near the end date but are worried it will take a few days, let me know. If you have art in the oven when the raffle ends, let me know and send me a sketch or something, I'll count your ticket.
- Please ask questions! This is my first lineage and my first raffle, would love to improve if I am able. Would also be perfectly happy to clear up any issues or questions.
- Ping me in your posts entering the raffle, when asking questions, or submitting art/lore for tickets.
- This hatchling is pre-registered! You can ask to have them removed from the registry if you win, but I would much prefer you only enter if you're interested in the lineage and the project. Obviously I can't stop you, but it'd be nice for them to go to someone interested in my project.
- Do not enter if you just want to flip/exalt them. I can't stop you but I will block you if I see you exalt/flip them within the month.
- If you find you win the hatchling and later do not want them, please return them to me.

xwuKVRr.png

How to Enter
- You can have multiple tickets, as many as you want! There will be multiple ways to earn tickets free, but you can buy them for 500 treasure or 1g each. (Infinite Bought Tickets)
- Please make an initial post with the phrase "I'm entering the raffle!" You will need to keep track of how many tickets you have, and how you earned them (ie 5 bump tickets, 10 bought tickets). You do not need to add up your tickets yourself but I would appreciate it a lot. Please be honest, there will be many more Gen 1 shooting stars and many more raffles in the coming months. I will fact check what I am able.
Example Entering Post wrote:
Hi, I'm entering the raffle!
5 Bought Tickets
11 Bump Tickets
6 Like Tickets
Total: 22 Tickets
- Every time you bump this thread (every hour) you can earn a ticket! It's okay to bump if somebody else just did. Please put bumps in brackets, and keep record of how many you have. (Infinite Bump Tickets)
- There are currently six registered members of the Lineage! For each one whose profile you like (including our prize) you get a ticket. (6 Like Tickets)
- You can also draw for any of the registered Lineage members, including but not limited to the prize member! To keep it simple, 1 art piece will be 10 tickets. Please no 30 seconds doodles to cheat the system. To get an art ticket, post your art piece in the thread and be sure to ping me. Your art piece will be added to their bios as well as the main threads gallery unless requested otherwise, and it will link back to your profile unless you would like it to link to your art shop or another location, let me know in your initial posting of the art. (Infinite Art Tickets)
- Don't worry writers, you can get more tickets for your creative efforts too. Write something for the prize hatchling! Some lore, how they would fit into your lair, who they'd get along with, etc. 1 Piece of writing is 10 tickets, preferably 500+ words as to assure fairness. (Infinite Lore Tickets)
- If you have an Aether who qualifies to become a member of the lineage... Register them! Having a registered member of the same sex as the prize will give you 1 ticket, a member of the opposite sex will give you 5 in order to encourage breeding. (Infinite Registration Tickets)
- Tell me names you can think of, especially if they're space-themed! Please put the name suggestions in your entering post. 1 name is 1 ticket. (10 Name Tickets)

xwuKVRr.png

Creative Pieces
By @/Oopsie4711 (Me!)
cZxC3FG.png

xwuKVRr.png

8x1Gn9m.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
Hiii friend! I’m entering with 6 Like tickets so far!
Hiii friend! I’m entering with 6 Like tickets so far!
OffOSRM.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
Hi, I'm entering the raffle! Put down 6 like tickets so far~

Hi, I'm entering the raffle! Put down 6 like tickets so far~

Bump!
Bump!
OffOSRM.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
@pinglist-27354 @pinglist-27355 I have added two new prizes for lucky winners of the raffle. One winner will get; [item=tertiary aether gene: starfall] Another winner will get; [item=primary aether gene: tide] [item=secondary aether gene: foam] Hopefully if you don't win the main prize these will be able to encourage you to gene a Shooting Star of your own to participate in our project. Thanks for your time!
@Shooting Stars General @Shooting Stars Raffles

I have added two new prizes for lucky winners of the raffle.

One winner will get;
Tertiary Aether Gene: Starfall

Another winner will get;
Primary Aether Gene: Tide Secondary Aether Gene: Foam

Hopefully if you don't win the main prize these will be able to encourage you to gene a Shooting Star of your own to participate in our project. Thanks for your time!
@Oopsie4711 I’m entering! Sending 20 tickets *10000t* over!
@Oopsie4711 I’m entering! Sending 20 tickets *10000t* over!
Out of this Galaxy 100 HC/Lineage
Ancient Aliens SubSpecies
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples! (OLD! Needs to be updated!) + Free 10 min sketches(discontinued!)
4 Like Tickets for me! :)
4 Like Tickets for me! :)
gR2nWSA.png
Bump! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Thanks to everyone who's entered the raffle so far!
Bump! Thanks to everyone who's entered the raffle so far!
Hii, i'm entering with 6 like tickets. Ty for hosting this
Hii, i'm entering with 6 like tickets. Ty for hosting this
XfOE65H.pngy3NW8md.gif4FDQFf5.png
@Rosietea of course! I want people to get as excited as I for the shooting stars ^^ Thanks so much for entering!
@Rosietea of course! I want people to get as excited as I for the shooting stars ^^ Thanks so much for entering!
1 2 3 4