Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Garden Guessing! {MJ24 Raffle w/Badges}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sRofAP0.png[/img] It's time... ...to have fun, apparently. The sun might be barely peeking over the horizon, but hatchlings are running around the field as their guardians lounge nearby, catching up with friends they haven't seen since the last Mistral Jamboree, and you find yourself drawn to an energetic spiral dancing in the air. "That's it, come on, we need as much help as we can get!" Coming closer, now, you can see he has pencils tucked behind both ears, notebooks stacked high enough to waver as he flies around them, and he can't seem to decide if the growing crowd or the local monarch butterfly is more important to focus on. After a moment where the butterfly seems to win, he finally snaps to look at the group surrounding him. "I need to know more about all the things with wings in this field! It's so important for my studies, and if you all help me, I can get so much more data!" He goes to open one of his notebooks, finally tipping the rest of them over. "Here, here, I need help with-" and he flies off. The crowd follows behind him, and you let out a laugh as you join in. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jiMy5XB.png[/img] Every day, there will be an item to guess the number of. Items will be posted by 8:00 FRT, and guesses must be submitted by rollover that day. Items will be accompanied by the range you're guessing within. They will be highlighted in [b]bold[/b]. So I know I won't miss you, please post your guesses in this thread! Roleplay responses are not necessary, but highly encouraged. A guess costs 10kt/g, and you can collect the badge for the appropriate day. If you would like to buy the badges later, they will be 20kt/g. If you collect all badges, there will be a bonus posted at the end of the event! [size=2]If you do not pay the 10kt/g for your guess, you will not be eligible for any prizes in this or future Guessing Jar games I run.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Fa1Vi8.png[/img] Thank you, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/491108]CosmiicChaos[/url] for your beautiful badges, and enthusiasm. I hope I've made a good event, to host your pretty art! Any other graphics used in the thread are from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851#post_38647690]here![/url] Want to check out the rest of Wind's events? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3322935/1#post_56398097]Hub here.[/url] Do you like Jar Games? Do you want to join...more jar games? Sign up for the pinglist! [pinglist=23946]
sRofAP0.png It's time...

...to have fun, apparently. The sun might be barely peeking over the horizon, but hatchlings are running around the field as their guardians lounge nearby, catching up with friends they haven't seen since the last Mistral Jamboree, and you find yourself drawn to an energetic spiral dancing in the air.

"That's it, come on, we need as much help as we can get!"

Coming closer, now, you can see he has pencils tucked behind both ears, notebooks stacked high enough to waver as he flies around them, and he can't seem to decide if the growing crowd or the local monarch butterfly is more important to focus on. After a moment where the butterfly seems to win, he finally snaps to look at the group surrounding him.

"I need to know more about all the things with wings in this field! It's so important for my studies, and if you all help me, I can get so much more data!"

He goes to open one of his notebooks, finally tipping the rest of them over.

"Here, here, I need help with-" and he flies off. The crowd follows behind him, and you let out a laugh as you join in.

jiMy5XB.png

Every day, there will be an item to guess the number of. Items will be posted by 8:00 FRT, and guesses must be submitted by rollover that day.

Items will be accompanied by the range you're guessing within. They will be highlighted in bold. So I know I won't miss you, please post your guesses in this thread!

Roleplay responses are not necessary, but highly encouraged.

A guess costs 10kt/g, and you can collect the badge for the appropriate day. If you would like to buy the badges later, they will be 20kt/g. If you collect all badges, there will be a bonus posted at the end of the event!

If you do not pay the 10kt/g for your guess, you will not be eligible for any prizes in this or future Guessing Jar games I run.

6Fa1Vi8.png

Thank you, CosmiicChaos for your beautiful badges, and enthusiasm. I hope I've made a good event, to host your pretty art!

Any other graphics used in the thread are from here!

Want to check out the rest of Wind's events? Hub here.

Do you like Jar Games? Do you want to join...more jar games? Sign up for the pinglist!

FR+3
[quote=SUNDAY'S PRIZE] The morning is misty, and the woods are dark. Do you need help finding the snakes? [skin=54989] [item=Scene: Winter Night] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [/QUOTE] [quote=MONDAY'S PRIZE] The cliff slope may be gentle, but the winds are increasing. The spiral should look close to make sure the nest is abandoned. [item=Winter Wind] [item=Autumn Breeze] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Summer Swelter][item=Spring's Breath] [/QUOTE] [quote=TUESDAY'S PRIZE] Hatchlings eagerly pounce on the small bugs, while adults take a more methodical approach. Practice observing both the sky and the tall, tall grass. [item=Dryad's Guise] [skin=39568] [/QUOTE] [quote=WEDNESDAY PRIZE] Dance among the clouds, the lightning and sound. A storm is a celebration of wind, and deftness of wing. [item=Blue Umbrella] [skin=46245] [item=Blue Butterfly Necklace] [/quote] [quote=THURSDAY'S PRIZE] Admire the past well, and learn from its lessons. Don't get caught in resin. [item=Proto Wings] [item=Chipper Mushrooms] [skin=52767] [/QUOTE] [quote=FRIDAY'S PRIZE] Learn from the leaders of the present. Snacks and games are always important for cranky children and grumpy adults. (note: food x 99, chest x 50, scrolls x 99) [item= Horn of Plenty] [item= Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Messengers Scroll] [/quote] [quote=SATURDAY'S PRIZES] The night approaches. The owls in this woods are unsettling, but you feel you can adapt. (Note: Mucks x 20 each) [item = copper muck] [item= Starwood Veil] [item = silver muck] [skin= fallen streak] [item = gold muck] [/quote]
SUNDAY'S PRIZE wrote:
The morning is misty, and the woods are dark. Do you need help finding the snakes?

Scene: Winter Night Riot Hazebeacon
MONDAY'S PRIZE wrote:
The cliff slope may be gentle, but the winds are increasing. The spiral should look close to make sure the nest is abandoned.

Winter Wind Autumn Breeze Unhatched Wind Egg Summer Swelter Spring's Breath
TUESDAY'S PRIZE wrote:
Hatchlings eagerly pounce on the small bugs, while adults take a more methodical approach. Practice observing both the sky and the tall, tall grass.

Dryad's Guise
WEDNESDAY PRIZE wrote:
Dance among the clouds, the lightning and sound. A storm is a celebration of wind, and deftness of wing.

Blue Umbrella Blue Butterfly Necklace
THURSDAY'S PRIZE wrote:
Admire the past well, and learn from its lessons. Don't get caught in resin.

Proto Wings Chipper Mushrooms
FRIDAY'S PRIZE wrote:
Learn from the leaders of the present. Snacks and games are always important for cranky children and grumpy adults. (note: food x 99, chest x 50, scrolls x 99)

Horn of Plenty Gilded Decorative Chest
SATURDAY'S PRIZES wrote:
The night approaches. The owls in this woods are unsettling, but you feel you can adapt. (Note: Mucks x 20 each)

Copper Muck Starwood Veil Silver Muck Gold Muck
FR+3
SUNDAY POST (Buttersnake)

MONDAY POST (Feathers)

TUESDAY POST (Ladybug)

WEDNESDAY POST (Butterfly)

THURSDAY POST (Flies)

FRIDAY POST (Wings)

SATURDAY POST (Owl)

CONCLUSION, BONUS BADGE

Badges in one spot, including the bonus badge (Thank you @nerdmom !)

Badges are included in the posts, also! :)
SUNDAY POST (Buttersnake)

MONDAY POST (Feathers)

TUESDAY POST (Ladybug)

WEDNESDAY POST (Butterfly)

THURSDAY POST (Flies)

FRIDAY POST (Wings)

SATURDAY POST (Owl)

CONCLUSION, BONUS BADGE

Badges in one spot, including the bonus badge (Thank you @nerdmom !)

Badges are included in the posts, also! :)
FR+3
You can see the spiral is flying to a small group of trees to the side of the meadow, and with a shocking burst of speed on top of what he already had, he slams into one of them. You feel the crowd around you wince. But he pops back out, large grin on his face, and a twisting serpant in his grasp. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/talZqse.png[/img][/center] "First, we need to count how many buttersnakes are in these woods! Sunrise is the best time to hunt them down, since they're still cool from night but the light helps us spot their brilliant coloring. They ..." You step back once, twice, as he chatters on, explaining to some hatchlings the characteristics of different buttersnake species. This small group of trees seems a lot bigger, now... and you're not sure how many snakes there are. It could be anywhere between [b]one and one hundred?[/b]
You can see the spiral is flying to a small group of trees to the side of the meadow, and with a shocking burst of speed on top of what he already had, he slams into one of them.

You feel the crowd around you wince.

But he pops back out, large grin on his face, and a twisting serpant in his grasp.
talZqse.png

"First, we need to count how many buttersnakes are in these woods! Sunrise is the best time to hunt them down, since they're still cool from night but the light helps us spot their brilliant coloring. They ..."

You step back once, twice, as he chatters on, explaining to some hatchlings the characteristics of different buttersnake species. This small group of trees seems a lot bigger, now... and you're not sure how many snakes there are. It could be anywhere between one and one hundred?
FR+3
I'm picking 72!
I'm picking 72!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Nighteye blinks his many eyes to peer through the mist. He wanted to watch the stars, not to watch over a bunch of hatchlings from various dens. At least Bean seems to be enjoying this. The youngster just loves to find and collect things.

Wait, did Bean just stuff a buttersnake in his bag?

Nighteye sighs. How did he get himself voluntold to do this again? He glances at some trees, peering through the leaves. Maybe he should grab some for Autumwatch.

He flies up and some Buttersnakes flitter away.

''Gah, that's like a whole nest of those,'' he exclaims. The eyes on his torso sees about 30 buttersnakes slithering away in the skies like spirals.

Nighteye blinks his many eyes to peer through the mist. He wanted to watch the stars, not to watch over a bunch of hatchlings from various dens. At least Bean seems to be enjoying this. The youngster just loves to find and collect things.

Wait, did Bean just stuff a buttersnake in his bag?

Nighteye sighs. How did he get himself voluntold to do this again? He glances at some trees, peering through the leaves. Maybe he should grab some for Autumwatch.

He flies up and some Buttersnakes flitter away.

''Gah, that's like a whole nest of those,'' he exclaims. The eyes on his torso sees about 30 buttersnakes slithering away in the skies like spirals.

jt3PpxV.pngdxdR1C3.png2uwgHqB.png
45!
45!
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
Beets sees so many buttersnakes! He pokes his head in a bush and there's one, comes out into a clearing and there's to more. There must be... 1... 2... 63 of them!
Beets sees so many buttersnakes! He pokes his head in a bush and there's one, comes out into a clearing and there's to more. There must be... 1... 2... 63 of them!
XdA0BPq.png
[center]Rat eyes the forest, wishing these events wouldn't be held in such [i]wild[/i] venues. They always are, though, and he figures he might as well play along for the chance of winning something beneficial. He doesn't step one little claw into the woods, however, knowing that the buttersnake population has been in steady decline due to the mirror congregation that recently set up a hunting grounds nearby. Confidently, he states, "[b]Three[/b]," before settling down to wait for the others to return. His guess would be just as valid as theirs, given how similar they all look to each other, anyway. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76725981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/767260/76725981.png[/img][/url]
Rat eyes the forest, wishing these events wouldn't be held in such wild venues. They always are, though, and he figures he might as well play along for the chance of winning something beneficial.

He doesn't step one little claw into the woods, however, knowing that the buttersnake population has been in steady decline due to the mirror congregation that recently set up a hunting grounds nearby.

Confidently, he states, "Three," before settling down to wait for the others to return. His guess would be just as valid as theirs, given how similar they all look to each other, anyway.

76725981.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Hi duck [emoji=raven size=1] (pretend it's a duck) My guess: [b]12[/b] - sending money shortly o/
Hi duck (pretend it's a duck)

My guess: 12 - sending money shortly o/
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42