Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Garden Guessing! {MJ24 Raffle w/Badges}
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
I'll guess 451!
I'll guess 451!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I guess 500!
I guess 500!
CURRENT DOM WATCH 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45756416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/457565/45756416.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=6][b]BLUEBERRY | TUESDAY GUESS[/b][/size][/columns] A bit off again- what a shame! The best course of action is to keep trying despite this- third time's the charm, after all. Even if he isn't... exactly a natural, at this- "[b]333[/b] ladybugs...?" Then comes the question on if this would be fun. Hm? He's having fun with this- it's something to do, and it's quite the journey so far. "Oh- yes, this already is fun! It's such an eye-opener for at least some, and it's nice to travel around a fair bit to discover small but possibly special events that others would take for granted!"
45756416.png BLUEBERRY | TUESDAY GUESS

A bit off again- what a shame! The best course of action is to keep trying despite this- third time's the charm, after all. Even if he isn't... exactly a natural, at this-
"333 ladybugs...?"
Then comes the question on if this would be fun. Hm? He's having fun with this- it's something to do, and it's quite the journey so far. "Oh- yes, this already is fun! It's such an eye-opener for at least some, and it's nice to travel around a fair bit to discover small but possibly special events that others would take for granted!"
smaller-siffrin-from-isat-wiki.gif

Seph
She/They/Him
Fr+3
Resident Mobile User
-
-

500 sanddollar goal tracker
There. Are. 501 ladybugs!
There. Are. 501 ladybugs!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
Taking out her notebook, she scratches out her previous guess with a small tilt of her head. Enough about Rocs though, now she had to do ladybugs! She doesn't know the first thing about ladybugs, other than they have wings and are cute. She attempts to count them for a short while, before a ladybug lands gently on her snout. She stares at it intently, unwilling to disturb it's serenity. She decides that since she can't move to continue counting, she might as well give a guess.

"379?" she says, repeating her previous estimate, markedly less confident this time.
Taking out her notebook, she scratches out her previous guess with a small tilt of her head. Enough about Rocs though, now she had to do ladybugs! She doesn't know the first thing about ladybugs, other than they have wings and are cute. She attempts to count them for a short while, before a ladybug lands gently on her snout. She stares at it intently, unwilling to disturb it's serenity. She decides that since she can't move to continue counting, she might as well give a guess.

"379?" she says, repeating her previous estimate, markedly less confident this time.
idk 567
idk 567
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Guessing 560!
Guessing 560!
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
"Astounding! Beautiful! And that's the last one!" You lift your head to look at the spiral, who's carefully putting a ladybug back into a flower patch. "Yes, my friends, it seems that we've come to [b]319[/b] as our final number! Thank you, @awsten, for your closest count!" And with that declaration, a crack of lighting crosses the sky, and it starts to rain heavier. Some dragons scurry off to shelter, darting towards the shops nearby, while others use some of their Breath to buffer around them. The crowd starts to disperse, but you can tell everyone's in good spirits. "Oooh," the spiral bemoans, "but this would be the perfect time to check on the unique butterflies that follow storms! They thrive on the magic found in storms, and it's the only time they come this far down from the clouds..." [center][img]https://imgur.com/TsIlEZy.png[/img][/center] There's a pause, and then a little laugh. "Ha! Maybe they came over with us!" this dragon calls, and you spot his teal eyes crinkling with a grin. His friends nod with their own smiles. "We've never been afraid of a storm." The spiral perks back up and runs towards them, splashing the mud up in his haste. "Thank you, thank you! With a storm this size, I wouldn't be surprised to find [b]400-800[/b] butterflies!" You wander towards them, knowing that you might find none of these electric butterflies, but the remaining crowd seems determined to have a good time anyway. @pinglist-23946
"Astounding! Beautiful! And that's the last one!"

You lift your head to look at the spiral, who's carefully putting a ladybug back into a flower patch.

"Yes, my friends, it seems that we've come to 319 as our final number! Thank you, @awsten, for your closest count!"

And with that declaration, a crack of lighting crosses the sky, and it starts to rain heavier. Some dragons scurry off to shelter, darting towards the shops nearby, while others use some of their Breath to buffer around them. The crowd starts to disperse, but you can tell everyone's in good spirits.

"Oooh," the spiral bemoans, "but this would be the perfect time to check on the unique butterflies that follow storms! They thrive on the magic found in storms, and it's the only time they come this far down from the clouds..."
TsIlEZy.png

There's a pause, and then a little laugh. "Ha! Maybe they came over with us!" this dragon calls, and you spot his teal eyes crinkling with a grin. His friends nod with their own smiles. "We've never been afraid of a storm."

The spiral perks back up and runs towards them, splashing the mud up in his haste. "Thank you, thank you! With a storm this size, I wouldn't be surprised to find 400-800 butterflies!"

You wander towards them, knowing that you might find none of these electric butterflies, but the remaining crowd seems determined to have a good time anyway.

@Wind Push Jar Game Raffles
FR+3
600, right in the middle
600, right in the middle
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
I'll guess 731 butterflies!
I'll guess 731 butterflies!