Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cloudsong Celebration! [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86189506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861896/86189506_350.png[/img][/url] Just like the first day, Zephyr was perched on some rafters nearby akin to how a jaguar relaxed on a branch, listening to the tales that Skydancer wove like words on the wind. They'd admit that a few of them were a bit exaggerated, but it was all very entertaining in the end. Zephyr turned their head to the sunset, with it's beautiful shades of yellow fading to pink, and eventually purple, and grinned. They could feel that the Windsinger, despite the hardships, was truly proud of his children. This journey may be over, but the end is always just the start for next adventure.
86189506_350.png

Just like the first day, Zephyr was perched on some rafters nearby akin to how a jaguar relaxed on a branch, listening to the tales that Skydancer wove like words on the wind. They'd admit that a few of them were a bit exaggerated, but it was all very entertaining in the end.

Zephyr turned their head to the sunset, with it's beautiful shades of yellow fading to pink, and eventually purple, and grinned. They could feel that the Windsinger, despite the hardships, was truly proud of his children.

This journey may be over, but the end is always just the start for next adventure.

Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49886956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498870/49886956_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Delta watches the dancer, awestruck like always, and joins the massive wave of applause when he is done. The dragons filter out after the dancer does and after they receive little souvenirs from the attendants on the stage. Delta, however, sees something else that catches her eyes even more than the intricately decorated feather that she put delicately into her satchel: a small magnifying glass sticker on the side of the stage. Delta, intrigued, moves closer. The sticker is painted brown like the wood grain, but it is clearly a magnifying glass and shines when it catches the light. The edge of it also lifts up and when she raises it with her claw, tiny words underneath read: [i]"You have found scavenger hunt checkpoint 4 out of 6! Your letter is: Z,"[/i] and underneath that message, [i]"Once you find the whole word, go to the help desk to receive your reward!"[/i] Delta claps her talons together! Scavenger hunts are her favorite! She knows that there is a scavenger hunt being held around the Windswept Plateau currently, but she hasn't gotten to do it, so this is the perfect alternative. She shifts her bag on her shoulder and sets out with her new mission, ready to peer at every shop and stage until she finds her prize. The next clue she gets is located on the sill of a large, yellow window that looks out into the Twisting Crescendo. This one is colored light orange like the painted details on the window itself, but the light shining on it gives it away again. Underneath the magnifying glass is the same message and the same letter, a [i]Z[/i], but this time it reads [i]"checkpoint 5 out of 6[/i]." She also notices that the letters are colored a dark green, which seems odd to her. The letters last time were orange...oh wait! That must be a clue to where the next one can be found! Now where would a dark green magnifying glass be hiding? She finds her answer on the bamboo table of a booth that holds pamphlets for various travel destinations around the Windswept Plateau. This one is checkpoint 6 out of 6, like she predicted, and the letter is [i]Y[/i]. The letters though, are black and Delta guesses that they don't lead anywhere since this is supposed to be the last clue. When she looks up from the clue, she sees the Spiral that was handing out brochures wink at her. "I'd try around the guest entrance if I were you," they say, and Delta thanks them before rushing off. Just like the Spiral suggested, the first checkpoint is located right at the guest entrance. She wonders how she could possibly have missed it- it's right on the little Windsinger welcome banner that she's walked by every day! The bright blue letters that read [i]"checkpoint 1 out of 6"[/i] and [i]"B"[/i] give her her next guess of where to look. After finding checkpoint 2 on a blue-striped bakery sign and writing down the letter [i]R[/i], Delta sees her final clue on a kite display board. The message is brown, confirming that they lead to checkpoint 4, and the final letter is [i]E[/i]. She has the full word: Breezy! She hurries over to the help desk, which she remembers seeing as when she backtracked towards the entrance. The Sandsurge behind the counter doesn't seemed at all surprised to see her and claps as soon as he hears the word "Breezy." "Congrats!" he beams. "I'm glad you enjoyed our little scavenger hunt experiment this festival. I was worried not that many people would find it, but I guess I underestimated the adventurous spirits of you non-windies!" He rifles in the cabinets of his desk for a few seconds before whipping out a shiny magnifying glass made of interlocking copper feathers. He hands it over and as Delta takes it with reverent hands, he whispers, "I pulled some strings with the Arcane and Fire dragons in my lair back home, so this thing even cooler than you think: it can show the magical auras around enchanted objects. How amazing is that? To be fair, it's pretty faint, but I still think it's great." Delta just stares at it for a few seconds, marveling at the craftsmanship, then places it ever-so-gently into her bag. "It's beautiful!" Her genuine smile makes the Sandsurge almost blush as he waves his claws and says something about making sure his lair hears it's a hit. As Delta thanks him profusely and walks away, still grinning, she is filled with an energetic buzz. What a perfect- and absolutely fitting- way to end this year's Mistral Jamboree!
49886956_350.png

Delta watches the dancer, awestruck like always, and joins the massive wave of applause when he is done. The dragons filter out after the dancer does and after they receive little souvenirs from the attendants on the stage. Delta, however, sees something else that catches her eyes even more than the intricately decorated feather that she put delicately into her satchel: a small magnifying glass sticker on the side of the stage.

Delta, intrigued, moves closer. The sticker is painted brown like the wood grain, but it is clearly a magnifying glass and shines when it catches the light. The edge of it also lifts up and when she raises it with her claw, tiny words underneath read: "You have found scavenger hunt checkpoint 4 out of 6! Your letter is: Z," and underneath that message, "Once you find the whole word, go to the help desk to receive your reward!"

Delta claps her talons together! Scavenger hunts are her favorite! She knows that there is a scavenger hunt being held around the Windswept Plateau currently, but she hasn't gotten to do it, so this is the perfect alternative. She shifts her bag on her shoulder and sets out with her new mission, ready to peer at every shop and stage until she finds her prize.

The next clue she gets is located on the sill of a large, yellow window that looks out into the Twisting Crescendo. This one is colored light orange like the painted details on the window itself, but the light shining on it gives it away again. Underneath the magnifying glass is the same message and the same letter, a Z, but this time it reads "checkpoint 5 out of 6." She also notices that the letters are colored a dark green, which seems odd to her. The letters last time were orange...oh wait! That must be a clue to where the next one can be found! Now where would a dark green magnifying glass be hiding?

She finds her answer on the bamboo table of a booth that holds pamphlets for various travel destinations around the Windswept Plateau. This one is checkpoint 6 out of 6, like she predicted, and the letter is Y. The letters though, are black and Delta guesses that they don't lead anywhere since this is supposed to be the last clue. When she looks up from the clue, she sees the Spiral that was handing out brochures wink at her. "I'd try around the guest entrance if I were you," they say, and Delta thanks them before rushing off.

Just like the Spiral suggested, the first checkpoint is located right at the guest entrance. She wonders how she could possibly have missed it- it's right on the little Windsinger welcome banner that she's walked by every day! The bright blue letters that read "checkpoint 1 out of 6" and "B" give her her next guess of where to look.

After finding checkpoint 2 on a blue-striped bakery sign and writing down the letter R, Delta sees her final clue on a kite display board. The message is brown, confirming that they lead to checkpoint 4, and the final letter is E. She has the full word: Breezy! She hurries over to the help desk, which she remembers seeing as when she backtracked towards the entrance.

The Sandsurge behind the counter doesn't seemed at all surprised to see her and claps as soon as he hears the word "Breezy." "Congrats!" he beams. "I'm glad you enjoyed our little scavenger hunt experiment this festival. I was worried not that many people would find it, but I guess I underestimated the adventurous spirits of you non-windies!" He rifles in the cabinets of his desk for a few seconds before whipping out a shiny magnifying glass made of interlocking copper feathers. He hands it over and as Delta takes it with reverent hands, he whispers, "I pulled some strings with the Arcane and Fire dragons in my lair back home, so this thing even cooler than you think: it can show the magical auras around enchanted objects. How amazing is that? To be fair, it's pretty faint, but I still think it's great."

Delta just stares at it for a few seconds, marveling at the craftsmanship, then places it ever-so-gently into her bag. "It's beautiful!" Her genuine smile makes the Sandsurge almost blush as he waves his claws and says something about making sure his lair hears it's a hit. As Delta thanks him profusely and walks away, still grinning, she is filled with an energetic buzz. What a perfect- and absolutely fitting- way to end this year's Mistral Jamboree!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89337264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/893373/89337264_350.png[/img][/url] Hermod was absolutely charmed by the Wildclaw's graceful dance! The way the dancer's silks twirl, the glitter of the jewels, the allure of the movements and smiles and winks... He had no idea the Cloudsong Celebration had so many beauties gathering here! After the performance ends, he strikes up a conversation with Cupid and discovers that the graceful yet nervous dancer is not a lady dragon but a fine dragon man. Well, that didn't work out, but at least he watched some new moves to impress the next lucky lady he stumbles upon and made a new friend to boot. :)
89337264_350.png

Hermod was absolutely charmed by the Wildclaw's graceful dance! The way the dancer's silks twirl, the glitter of the jewels, the allure of the movements and smiles and winks... He had no idea the Cloudsong Celebration had so many beauties gathering here! After the performance ends, he strikes up a conversation with Cupid and discovers that the graceful yet nervous dancer is not a lady dragon but a fine dragon man. Well, that didn't work out, but at least he watched some new moves to impress the next lucky lady he stumbles upon and made a new friend to boot. :)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90767066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907671/90767066_350.png[/img][/url] Gusty watches the festival with a laid back attitude. She loved having leisure time, and this is the perfect time to kick back. She sips her chilled pineapple drink and lays back with some other dragons, watching stray clouds pass by overhead and chatting about what the shapes look like. There's a seahorse! There's a praying mantis! And oh look, that one looks like a bunny eating a carrot! She makes sure to relocate after a while to a semi shaded area, because the last things she needs is sunburn between her feathers. This has been a lot of fun!
90767066_350.png

Gusty watches the festival with a laid back attitude. She loved having leisure time, and this is the perfect time to kick back. She sips her chilled pineapple drink and lays back with some other dragons, watching stray clouds pass by overhead and chatting about what the shapes look like. There's a seahorse! There's a praying mantis! And oh look, that one looks like a bunny eating a carrot!

She makes sure to relocate after a while to a semi shaded area, because the last things she needs is sunburn between her feathers. This has been a lot of fun!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49374134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493742/49374134_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Given the large contingent of Clan Diamond Dust dragons that always attends the Mistral Jamboree and how many supplies they brought back for restocking after the long winter, the clan used their Outpost's ship to bring both cargo and passengers to and from the festival. Pebbles didn't usually partcipate, but this year was her chance to join the contingent and enjoy the festival. She had a lovely time this year - she even entered the Masquerade! She didn't expect to win, but had a fun time dressing up for the event. The rest of her clan was busy with last minute items. Pebbles knew that Eventide was double-checking her list, making sure that nothing was missed. Chess was off, finishing up his last entry in the Mistral Meals. Overall, she and her clan enjoyed all the events and hard work the Wind dragons had put into the festival, and she looked forward to seeing if she could be back next year as well. For her final night, she decided to stop by the storyteller who was about to begin a tale about the Windsinger. It was a perfect way to end the festival.
49374134_350.png

Given the large contingent of Clan Diamond Dust dragons that always attends the Mistral Jamboree and how many supplies they brought back for restocking after the long winter, the clan used their Outpost's ship to bring both cargo and passengers to and from the festival. Pebbles didn't usually partcipate, but this year was her chance to join the contingent and enjoy the festival.

She had a lovely time this year - she even entered the Masquerade! She didn't expect to win, but had a fun time dressing up for the event. The rest of her clan was busy with last minute items. Pebbles knew that Eventide was double-checking her list, making sure that nothing was missed. Chess was off, finishing up his last entry in the Mistral Meals. Overall, she and her clan enjoyed all the events and hard work the Wind dragons had put into the festival, and she looked forward to seeing if she could be back next year as well.

For her final night, she decided to stop by the storyteller who was about to begin a tale about the Windsinger. It was a perfect way to end the festival.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86231398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862314/86231398.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]> > >[/color][nextcol][center] [font=times new roman] » [size=4]They watch a dance with fascination; for much of their life they've admired the assured grace and skill some beings have. Once the dance is done, they carry on through the festival. It's about time to leave, though perhaps not quite yet.[/font][/size][/center][/columns]
86231398.png >

>

>
» They watch a dance with fascination; for much of their life they've admired the assured grace and skill some beings have. Once the dance is done, they carry on through the festival. It's about time to leave, though perhaps not quite yet.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86231398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862314/86231398.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]> > >[/color][nextcol][center] [font=times new roman] » [size=4]Having wandered through and enjoyed the festival, Mura watches as it begins to wrap up from afar. Their time spent had been nice, and they hoped they would be nearby for next years fest. Their fur ruffles in the playful breezes, and they bask in the dwindling moonlight enjoying the final hours until the next day.[/font][/size][/center][/columns] [center]((Thanks for running this!! I had a good time!))[/center]
86231398.png >

>

>
» Having wandered through and enjoyed the festival, Mura watches as it begins to wrap up from afar. Their time spent had been nice, and they hoped they would be nearby for next years fest.
Their fur ruffles in the playful breezes, and they bask in the dwindling moonlight enjoying the final hours until the next day.
((Thanks for running this!! I had a good time!))

52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[b]Cloudsong Celebration - Final Day[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35198008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351981/35198008_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Lifeanth woke the next morning, still feeling good. Noberonth and Obiewonth slept on, to her some small surprise. She frowned on seeing a large bruise blooming on Obiewonth’s hip, something another dragon probably wouldn’t notice with his patterning. She didn’t want to wake him to tend it, but if she noticed, Noberonth would too, so she didn’t worry it wouldn’t be cared for properly if she went out for a while! She rummaged in Obiewonth’s medical bag to make sure he hadn’t used up all his salve on that tot who’d chosen a swing meant for larger hatchlings and slid out of his seat when he went a little too high… She’d seen him tumble and winced at the memory, as she set the jar near Noberonth, and slipped out quietly. She wanted another look at the other side of the concert venue where they’d been. On arrival, Lifeanth was surprised to see no sign of the wind that had torn through. Even the door hung straight, when she could have sworn it had been torn askew. Maybe it had just seemed so violent because she was small… but then she thought of that bruise, which hadn’t come from any scavenger hunt! It was a bit of a mystery, but not one that weighed on her mind. She searched for their missing spoons, but had no luck. It was late to be shopping but many vendors remained in the market until the last minute, to take full advantage of the crowds that had come to the Mistral Jamboree, so perhaps she could find replacements. She didn’t have much hope she could match the set, but maybe she could find something close. In fact, the market was quite lively, and she lost track of time as she browsed. She was pondering a pair of spoons that were almost what she wanted, when she felt the air chill. She turned, curious, as it wasn’t the sort of place for a haunt to be loose, and spotted only another Fae in the vicinity. She was exceedingly beautiful, but other dragons seemed to be giving her a wide berth, and her posture was rigid. Lifeanth blinked as her mind took a moment to catalogue the form and she realized it was Titania - Oberon’s mate - dressed in different silks from the last time they’d met. Without thinking, she flew straight to her side and gave her a great hug! “Titania! You’re here! I missed you and Oberon last year, is everything okay? Is he around? I got married and wanted to introduce my husbands to you, but I didn’t know where you were. Have you been here all week? Is your sister here? No, Oberon’s sister, uh, Capheira, right? She was fun, I liked her a lot! Are you shopping too? I’m looking for spoons, would you believe? There was a terrible blow at the Concert we went to last night and we lost two from our picnic set, so I wanted to surprise Noberonth… Oh, you don’t know him, that’s right. They’re sleeping it off, Obiewonth got a little hurt, but he’ll be fine, maybe we could meet up for lunch before you leave?” She paused and looked at Titania hopefully, frills perked, not noticing the small group of dragons hanging back apprehensively on the periphery. @Canisa
Cloudsong Celebration - Final Day
35198008_350.png

Lifeanth woke the next morning, still feeling good. Noberonth and Obiewonth slept on, to her some small surprise. She frowned on seeing a large bruise blooming on Obiewonth’s hip, something another dragon probably wouldn’t notice with his patterning. She didn’t want to wake him to tend it, but if she noticed, Noberonth would too, so she didn’t worry it wouldn’t be cared for properly if she went out for a while! She rummaged in Obiewonth’s medical bag to make sure he hadn’t used up all his salve on that tot who’d chosen a swing meant for larger hatchlings and slid out of his seat when he went a little too high… She’d seen him tumble and winced at the memory, as she set the jar near Noberonth, and slipped out quietly. She wanted another look at the other side of the concert venue where they’d been.

On arrival, Lifeanth was surprised to see no sign of the wind that had torn through. Even the door hung straight, when she could have sworn it had been torn askew. Maybe it had just seemed so violent because she was small… but then she thought of that bruise, which hadn’t come from any scavenger hunt! It was a bit of a mystery, but not one that weighed on her mind. She searched for their missing spoons, but had no luck. It was late to be shopping but many vendors remained in the market until the last minute, to take full advantage of the crowds that had come to the Mistral Jamboree, so perhaps she could find replacements. She didn’t have much hope she could match the set, but maybe she could find something close.

In fact, the market was quite lively, and she lost track of time as she browsed. She was pondering a pair of spoons that were almost what she wanted, when she felt the air chill. She turned, curious, as it wasn’t the sort of place for a haunt to be loose, and spotted only another Fae in the vicinity. She was exceedingly beautiful, but other dragons seemed to be giving her a wide berth, and her posture was rigid. Lifeanth blinked as her mind took a moment to catalogue the form and she realized it was Titania - Oberon’s mate - dressed in different silks from the last time they’d met.

Without thinking, she flew straight to her side and gave her a great hug! “Titania! You’re here! I missed you and Oberon last year, is everything okay? Is he around? I got married and wanted to introduce my husbands to you, but I didn’t know where you were. Have you been here all week? Is your sister here? No, Oberon’s sister, uh, Capheira, right? She was fun, I liked her a lot! Are you shopping too? I’m looking for spoons, would you believe? There was a terrible blow at the Concert we went to last night and we lost two from our picnic set, so I wanted to surprise Noberonth… Oh, you don’t know him, that’s right. They’re sleeping it off, Obiewonth got a little hurt, but he’ll be fine, maybe we could meet up for lunch before you leave?”

She paused and looked at Titania hopefully, frills perked, not noticing the small group of dragons hanging back apprehensively on the periphery.

@Canisa
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1230607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12307/1230607_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Titania[/b] stiffened in shock as Lifeanth’s wings folded around her. A part of her wanted to push the smaller Fae away, but something stopped her. The little one’s chatter was not random, but nor was it malicious. Her wide, innocent eyes made that clear. With another shock, Titania realized that Oberon’s claim of last night was, in fact, absolutely true. Lifeanth really [i]hadn’t[/i] noticed them at the Concert, or indeed at any time this week. And looking at her more closely, Titania could clearly see why. Lifeanth’s eyes practically glowed every time she spoke of her mates, her whole body vibrating with her joy of that twofold bond. No, Titania thought, studying the innocent young one in front of her, this was not just a simple mating the other Fae was speaking of, this was more. Much more. Here, in this marketplace, listening to the other Fae’s happy rambling, Titania finally saw what Oberon already had. That Snapper and Skydancer were part of Lifeanth now, as essential to her being as Oberon was to Titania. She might not be a child any longer, but she was also not a threat, no matter what Oberon might wish. Letting the last of her anger die away, Titania smiled at the younger Fae. “Why yes, actually, we are shopping, little one,” she answered. “Our Clan will be heading out soon, and a few of us wanted to pick up some last minute souvenirs.” She paused, remembering what Lifeanth had said about spoons, and worse still, about her mate’s injury. A flash of guilt shot through the Wind Mage at the thought. She had never meant to hurt anyone with that wind -- not even Oberon. Clearly, Titania thought unhappily, she had been even more distraught last night than even she had realized. Fortunately, there might be an answer -- for the utensils, at least, if not the injury. “Did you say you were looking to replace two spoons? Were they made of a material that comes from the earth?” Titania flicked her wings towards her Clanmates, who she was well aware were watching. “Moldavite there, the green Coatl? He’s a dual Earth/Wind Mage par excellence, dear.” She smiled at the widening of Lifeanth’s eyes at the revelation. “If the spoons were made from minerals or precious metals, and are still intact, he should be able to find them for you. And if they aren’t too far away, he might even be able to summon them back.” Giving the younger Fae a gentle nudge towards Dave, she added, “Why don’t you go ask him? He’s always willing to help a dragon in need, especially an old friend of a Clanmate.” And an old friend was what Lifeanth had become, Titania realized, watching as the smaller Fae immediately took her up on the offer and headed directly towards a surprised-looking Moldavite. Despite everything, the Wind Mage [i]liked[/i] this young, childlike female. And as long as Lifeanth was happy with her mates -- and Oberon kept his promise -- there was no reason not to. In fact, Titania was almost disappointed that they couldn’t stay for that offered lunch. But she and the others [i]did[/i] have to get going soon, or the rest of the Clan would become seriously worried -- especially after Soulfire’s unexpected, and as far as Titania knew, unexplained, journey here -- and there was always next year, after all. And as Titania watched the wonder in Lifeanth’s eyes only a few minutes later as Moldavite opened his own eyes, extended his paw, and seemingly plucked the two missing spoons out of thin air with relative ease -- a feat that Titania knew actually took a lot more effort -- Titania realized that she was actually looking forward to the thought of that rendezvous next year…. [i]Apologies for the (too) late response. RL got in way. Again, I hope everyone had a very Happy Mistral Jamboree, and I can't wait to see the Cloudsong Celebration again next year![/i]
@Deladria

1230607_350.png

Titania stiffened in shock as Lifeanth’s wings folded around her. A part of her wanted to push the smaller Fae away, but something stopped her. The little one’s chatter was not random, but nor was it malicious. Her wide, innocent eyes made that clear. With another shock, Titania realized that Oberon’s claim of last night was, in fact, absolutely true. Lifeanth really hadn’t noticed them at the Concert, or indeed at any time this week. And looking at her more closely, Titania could clearly see why.

Lifeanth’s eyes practically glowed every time she spoke of her mates, her whole body vibrating with her joy of that twofold bond. No, Titania thought, studying the innocent young one in front of her, this was not just a simple mating the other Fae was speaking of, this was more. Much more. Here, in this marketplace, listening to the other Fae’s happy rambling, Titania finally saw what Oberon already had. That Snapper and Skydancer were part of Lifeanth now, as essential to her being as Oberon was to Titania. She might not be a child any longer, but she was also not a threat, no matter what Oberon might wish.

Letting the last of her anger die away, Titania smiled at the younger Fae. “Why yes, actually, we are shopping, little one,” she answered. “Our Clan will be heading out soon, and a few of us wanted to pick up some last minute souvenirs.”

She paused, remembering what Lifeanth had said about spoons, and worse still, about her mate’s injury. A flash of guilt shot through the Wind Mage at the thought. She had never meant to hurt anyone with that wind -- not even Oberon. Clearly, Titania thought unhappily, she had been even more distraught last night than even she had realized. Fortunately, there might be an answer -- for the utensils, at least, if not the injury.

“Did you say you were looking to replace two spoons? Were they made of a material that comes from the earth?” Titania flicked her wings towards her Clanmates, who she was well aware were watching. “Moldavite there, the green Coatl? He’s a dual Earth/Wind Mage par excellence, dear.” She smiled at the widening of Lifeanth’s eyes at the revelation. “If the spoons were made from minerals or precious metals, and are still intact, he should be able to find them for you. And if they aren’t too far away, he might even be able to summon them back.” Giving the younger Fae a gentle nudge towards Dave, she added, “Why don’t you go ask him? He’s always willing to help a dragon in need, especially an old friend of a Clanmate.”

And an old friend was what Lifeanth had become, Titania realized, watching as the smaller Fae immediately took her up on the offer and headed directly towards a surprised-looking Moldavite. Despite everything, the Wind Mage liked this young, childlike female. And as long as Lifeanth was happy with her mates -- and Oberon kept his promise -- there was no reason not to. In fact, Titania was almost disappointed that they couldn’t stay for that offered lunch. But she and the others did have to get going soon, or the rest of the Clan would become seriously worried -- especially after Soulfire’s unexpected, and as far as Titania knew, unexplained, journey here -- and there was always next year, after all.

And as Titania watched the wonder in Lifeanth’s eyes only a few minutes later as Moldavite opened his own eyes, extended his paw, and seemingly plucked the two missing spoons out of thin air with relative ease -- a feat that Titania knew actually took a lot more effort -- Titania realized that she was actually looking forward to the thought of that rendezvous next year….

Apologies for the (too) late response. RL got in way.

Again, I hope everyone had a very Happy Mistral Jamboree, and I can't wait to see the Cloudsong Celebration again next year!
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12