Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] Welcome the Wood Dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Omg!!
1. A Custom Star Badge
2. Hatchling: #92993690
3. Hatchling: #93038002
4. Nest rental (fodder pairs specifically!)
5. Baldwin brewing (transmuted stack!)
6. Digsite Notes

congrats yall!!!
Omg!!
1. A Custom Star Badge
2. Hatchling: #92993690
3. Hatchling: #93038002
4. Nest rental (fodder pairs specifically!)
5. Baldwin brewing (transmuted stack!)
6. Digsite Notes

congrats yall!!!
tumblr_static_root_copy_2.gif
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngeswSnrS.pngPgv53XB.png
YMPbu9R.png
beech.png
hiya booping yall a second time in case you missed the first ping
@ZimeBelle @camwyn @DrShadowC
hiya booping yall a second time in case you missed the first ping
@ZimeBelle @camwyn @DrShadowC
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
*cries in timezones* I just got home
1. 92993690
2. 93038002
3. nest rental
4. 93006060
5. 92993688

ty!
*cries in timezones* I just got home
1. 92993690
2. 93038002
3. nest rental
4. 93006060
5. 92993688

ty!
uDNAbBS.png
Oh that was unexpected, thank you!

1. Digsite Research Notes
2. Baldwin Brewing
3. Custom Star Badges
4. Custom Star Badges
5. Hatchling #93014308
6. Hatchling #93035972
7. Hatchling #92993690
8. Nest Rental (Choose fodder option?)
9. Leveling by Ackie

I don't have enough dragons for training nor pairs to nest so- this is kinda the best I can do ^^'
Oh that was unexpected, thank you!

1. Digsite Research Notes
2. Baldwin Brewing
3. Custom Star Badges
4. Custom Star Badges
5. Hatchling #93014308
6. Hatchling #93035972
7. Hatchling #92993690
8. Nest Rental (Choose fodder option?)
9. Leveling by Ackie

I don't have enough dragons for training nor pairs to nest so- this is kinda the best I can do ^^'

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
Anybody who still likes a certain hatchling of mine after prizes get first pick, please send me a PM afterwards this tab

@DrShadowC about nesting, I can totally provide my own "pretty fodder pairs" for that. Some pairs make guaranteed XX for trying to sell on AH, though even at 10k they only get a buyer some of the time before their week is up. And when nesting, can hold to them until they're trainable adults to save you lair space.
Anybody who still likes a certain hatchling of mine after prizes get first pick, please send me a PM afterwards this tab

@DrShadowC about nesting, I can totally provide my own "pretty fodder pairs" for that. Some pairs make guaranteed XX for trying to sell on AH, though even at 10k they only get a buyer some of the time before their week is up. And when nesting, can hold to them until they're trainable adults to save you lair space.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
1. @CaptainDrakken - Custom Star Badge by Ackie
2. @sketchy - Hatchling #93014308 owned by @/Ackie
3. @Sonoch - Hatchling #93035971 owned by @/Ackie
4. @BronchitisBoy - Custom Star Badge by Ackie
5. @ZimeBelle - Hatchling #92993690 owned by @Nerdmom (I can't believe this guy stayed so long - he is my absolute favorite)
6. @NerdMom - Leveling by @Myrtana
8. @dracosauria - Baldwin Services by NerdMom
9. @DrShadowC - Digsite Notes from NerdMom

---

@Graceling13 Hatchling #92999000
@Mryst Hatchling #93014309 
@sketchy - Hatchling #93014308
@Sonoch - Hatchling #93035971

Hiya! Yall have requested hatchlings owned by me as your prizes. I am incredibly honored that you like my babies.

Before I can send off your new babies, I'd greatly prefer if they were named before they left my lair. I do have scrolls of renaming I can send along with them (by request) if you really can't choose a name right now & want me to just pick something. I understand sometimes it takes time. xD

The only naming convention I'm attached to is for the Veils, where I use the scientific name of a palm tree. The next ones up are Saribus, Serenoa, Trachycarpus and Washingtonia, but wikipedia has a zillion. As I routinely sell these offspring, there is no obligation or pressure to maintain that convention. I just sometimes find having someone point you in a direction for naming can aid in the lore aspect of my dragons so I wanted to share that.

If anyone wants to swap theirs out with any of their older siblings here, let me know (name changes available there too).
1. @CaptainDrakken - Custom Star Badge by Ackie
2. @sketchy - Hatchling #93014308 owned by @/Ackie
3. @Sonoch - Hatchling #93035971 owned by @/Ackie
4. @BronchitisBoy - Custom Star Badge by Ackie
5. @ZimeBelle - Hatchling #92993690 owned by @Nerdmom (I can't believe this guy stayed so long - he is my absolute favorite)
6. @NerdMom - Leveling by @Myrtana
8. @dracosauria - Baldwin Services by NerdMom
9. @DrShadowC - Digsite Notes from NerdMom

---

@Graceling13 Hatchling #92999000
@Mryst Hatchling #93014309 
@sketchy - Hatchling #93014308
@Sonoch - Hatchling #93035971

Hiya! Yall have requested hatchlings owned by me as your prizes. I am incredibly honored that you like my babies.

Before I can send off your new babies, I'd greatly prefer if they were named before they left my lair. I do have scrolls of renaming I can send along with them (by request) if you really can't choose a name right now & want me to just pick something. I understand sometimes it takes time. xD

The only naming convention I'm attached to is for the Veils, where I use the scientific name of a palm tree. The next ones up are Saribus, Serenoa, Trachycarpus and Washingtonia, but wikipedia has a zillion. As I routinely sell these offspring, there is no obligation or pressure to maintain that convention. I just sometimes find having someone point you in a direction for naming can aid in the lore aspect of my dragons so I wanted to share that.

If anyone wants to swap theirs out with any of their older siblings here, let me know (name changes available there too).
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@ackie

Go ahead and name mine to fit your naming conventions, I really don't mind. My lair is pretty hapdash and 90% of the time, I keep parent's names in the naming of the baby because I like to think I'm 'collecting' family traditions. XD
@ackie

Go ahead and name mine to fit your naming conventions, I really don't mind. My lair is pretty hapdash and 90% of the time, I keep parent's names in the naming of the baby because I like to think I'm 'collecting' family traditions. XD
jt3PpxV.png
@Ackie

Please name my hatchling Saribus (if still available as an option)!
@Ackie

Please name my hatchling Saribus (if still available as an option)!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Thank you @Myrtana for leveling!
Thank you @Myrtana for leveling!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
No problem @NerdMom! Feel free to send your fodder over whenever, and I'll level them in my free time. ^w^
No problem @NerdMom! Feel free to send your fodder over whenever, and I'll level them in my free time. ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20