Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NotN Extras (free items)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@shrikewing Sent [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@shrikewing Sent
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png
@lavarift could I get a Vulpine Lamp, Serpentine Lamp, Scene Enchanted Dungeon and Scene: Witch's Kitchen.
@lavarift could I get a Vulpine Lamp, Serpentine Lamp, Scene Enchanted Dungeon and Scene: Witch's Kitchen.
Alright, after opening many chests I just can't seem to get any of these, if it would be alright to grab them [emoji=new friend size=1]: [item=Deadly Reflection] [item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Colubrid Column] [item=Transmuted Treasure] [item=Sugar and Spice] [item=Opposing Forces]
Alright, after opening many chests I just can't seem to get any of these, if it would be alright to grab them :
Deadly Reflection Calculating Candelabra Colubrid Column Transmuted Treasure Sugar and Spice Opposing Forces
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png
@shrikewing @EarthenLight @Midnightfire29
Sent!

I've also updated my first post to add all of the fams I had been hoarding just to bond them!

I will also probably start hatching some Nocturne eggs soon, and will add any that I'm not interested in here!
@shrikewing @EarthenLight @Midnightfire29
Sent!

I've also updated my first post to add all of the fams I had been hoarding just to bond them!

I will also probably start hatching some Nocturne eggs soon, and will add any that I'm not interested in here!
Hello! If any of the items listed are available, could I snag one please?

- one of all of the enchanted necklaces (I have an unhealthy obsession with these but I can't seem to find them anywhere)
- a conjurers staff
- a witch's kitchen

Thank you!!!
Hello! If any of the items listed are available, could I snag one please?

- one of all of the enchanted necklaces (I have an unhealthy obsession with these but I can't seem to find them anywhere)
- a conjurers staff
- a witch's kitchen

Thank you!!!
Nt9DYxN.png
Hello! Thank you so much for hosting this :) Happy New Year!

Could I grab a fanciful casting and a couple enchanted necklaces if you have extras of those? (one of each if possible but a raven one would be wonderful too!)

Thank you so much !! :D
Hello! Thank you so much for hosting this :) Happy New Year!

Could I grab a fanciful casting and a couple enchanted necklaces if you have extras of those? (one of each if possible but a raven one would be wonderful too!)

Thank you so much !! :D
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Littletomato56 @Duskphoenix

Sorry for the delay was busy all day yesterday. Sent and Happy New Year!

Going to start hatching some of these eggs and will post any that I'm not interested in here!
@Littletomato56 @Duskphoenix

Sorry for the delay was busy all day yesterday. Sent and Happy New Year!

Going to start hatching some of these eggs and will post any that I'm not interested in here!
Hello! Do you accept donations? I'm gradually sorting through all my extras and rather than hoardsell everything I figured they could be given away to those who maybe didn't have a chance to grind, but I also don't have time to run a giveaway thread oops.
If so, I could just send stuff via one-way CR as I sort to make it easy!
Hello! Do you accept donations? I'm gradually sorting through all my extras and rather than hoardsell everything I figured they could be given away to those who maybe didn't have a chance to grind, but I also don't have time to run a giveaway thread oops.
If so, I could just send stuff via one-way CR as I sort to make it easy!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Lavarift Can I have one of each vista please?

@Midnightfire29 Can I have one of each vista except the witch one please?
@Lavarift Can I have one of each vista please?

@Midnightfire29 Can I have one of each vista except the witch one please?
@Multilyn
Sure thing feel free to send anything my way!

@TheBestiary
Sent!
@Multilyn
Sure thing feel free to send anything my way!

@TheBestiary
Sent!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14