Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NotN Extras (free items)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@TheBestiary sent ^^
@TheBestiary sent ^^
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png
Last claim and then I'll stop bothering you XD They're the only two chest familiars I have left to obtain, if I could please get [item=Tick-Tock] and [item=Spritely Portrait] Thank you once again, and hope you had a good new years [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Last claim and then I'll stop bothering you XD
They're the only two chest familiars I have left to obtain, if I could please get
Tick-Tock and Spritely Portrait

Thank you once again, and hope you had a good new years
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png
Hi! I’ll take a few of any of these!! Just pick me out a few :) thank you
Hi! I’ll take a few of any of these!! Just pick me out a few :) thank you
@Midnightfire29
No problem, sent! :)

@SpiritQuartz
Sent some things I have a lot of!

Edit: Going to make a Dragon Share thread with the g1s!
@Midnightfire29
No problem, sent! :)

@SpiritQuartz
Sent some things I have a lot of!

Edit: Going to make a Dragon Share thread with the g1s!
bump!
bump!
@lavarift

could i have one of each notn familiar to fill out my bestiary? didn't have time to do much this notn :'D thank you!!
@lavarift

could i have one of each notn familiar to fill out my bestiary? didn't have time to do much this notn :'D thank you!!
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
Thank you so much for this, its so kind!! May I please have this vista? Its so pretty and somehow its the only one Im missing haha! Ty<3 [item=vista: spectral shroud]
Thank you so much for this, its so kind!!

May I please have this vista? Its so pretty and somehow its the only one Im missing haha! Ty<3

Vista: Spectral Shroud
against-perfection-script-perso_1.pngRainsigpix.png x topround.png
Hi, I'm Panne!
I like art and
videogames!
bottomround.png
x topround.png
♥ wishlist ♥
♥ Res ♥
♥ Res ♥
bottomround.png
Hi! May I have one of each familiar? I missed NotN entirely, but I would love to obtain the familiars!
Hi! May I have one of each familiar? I missed NotN entirely, but I would love to obtain the familiars!
Ooh you're so kind for doing this! May I have the following familiars?
snarling mimic, animated statue x 2, deadly reflection, wooden marionette x 2, orbiting spirit, ax mimic, ball jointed bogsneak, living luminance, and vulpine lamp
tysm!
Ooh you're so kind for doing this! May I have the following familiars?
snarling mimic, animated statue x 2, deadly reflection, wooden marionette x 2, orbiting spirit, ax mimic, ball jointed bogsneak, living luminance, and vulpine lamp
tysm!
@Panne @AmeliexSmile
Sent!

@ravbitleeks @GableSun
Sent you both a mix of enough to fill out the whole CR. :) If you want to check back in a couple of days for any more you're missing that I have left you're welcome to!
@Panne @AmeliexSmile
Sent!

@ravbitleeks @GableSun
Sent you both a mix of enough to fill out the whole CR. :) If you want to check back in a couple of days for any more you're missing that I have left you're welcome to!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14