Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ** closed for now **
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello there! I'll gladly accept anything you have left. If I can't use it I'm sure I can gift it to someone who can. Thank you for your generosity!
Hello there! I'll gladly accept anything you have left. If I can't use it I'm sure I can gift it to someone who can. Thank you for your generosity!

• Link(s) to dragon(s) wanted?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85113691
• Plans for them?: thinking petals/flair/stained and giving them a lore spot in my lair. Possibly a breeding project in time. If he's no longer available a single Baldwin material please? I hope you find joy elsewhere.

• Link(s) to dragon(s) wanted?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85113691
• Plans for them?: thinking petals/flair/stained and giving them a lore spot in my lair. Possibly a breeding project in time. If he's no longer available a single Baldwin material please? I hope you find joy elsewhere.
Hi! Not sure what you have left, but apparel n familiars are much welcome and also literally anything else! Thank you! Best wishes offline:)
Hi! Not sure what you have left, but apparel n familiars are much welcome and also literally anything else! Thank you! Best wishes offline:)
UwUnl7O.png
Heyy there! sorry to hear that you're (semi)leaving, but thanks for making this post! Myself and I bet many others really appreciate your generosity <3
I hope I'm not too late! But I would love any familiars, apparel and possibly skins you have left
gems/treasure and food would also be awesome!!

could I also grab this floofy guy? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65963366
I'm not really into making lore for all of my dragons but I promise he'll go to a good home, hopefully I'll be able to breed him with some of my dragons for some pretty little dergs
Heyy there! sorry to hear that you're (semi)leaving, but thanks for making this post! Myself and I bet many others really appreciate your generosity <3
I hope I'm not too late! But I would love any familiars, apparel and possibly skins you have left
gems/treasure and food would also be awesome!!

could I also grab this floofy guy? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65963366
I'm not really into making lore for all of my dragons but I promise he'll go to a good home, hopefully I'll be able to breed him with some of my dragons for some pretty little dergs
Heya,

Hope you enjoyed your time here and maybe in future come back to FR if still your cup of tea!

Thanks for making a giveaway! ^^

Unsure if anything, but would love any.

Veilspun Skins | Veilspun Breed Changes/Gene Scrolls | Youth Scrolls | Vial Factual Eyes | Prismatic Tokens | Chests | Eggos
Heya,

Hope you enjoyed your time here and maybe in future come back to FR if still your cup of tea!

Thanks for making a giveaway! ^^

Unsure if anything, but would love any.

Veilspun Skins | Veilspun Breed Changes/Gene Scrolls | Youth Scrolls | Vial Factual Eyes | Prismatic Tokens | Chests | Eggos
Hello !!
It’s kinda late, but if ever you still have something left, it’ll be greatly appreciated
( anything, but i’d love apparel or speciality / accent )

Tysm for doing this :)
Hello !!
It’s kinda late, but if ever you still have something left, it’ll be greatly appreciated
( anything, but i’d love apparel or speciality / accent )

Tysm for doing this :)
lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
Again, appreciate all the kind words! ——————— If I happen to not have sent you a trade, it’s probably cause you asked for something a bit too specific (that I don’t have) or just don’t have anymore. As of now, all I have left is [b]junk[/b] [quote]I have [b]NO MORE[/b] [i]specialty, food, fest related items (tokens, fams, etc), skins + accents, vistas + scences[/i]![/quote]
Again, appreciate all the kind words!

———————

If I happen to not have sent you a trade, it’s probably cause you asked for something a bit too specific (that I don’t have) or just don’t have anymore. As of now, all I have left is junk
Quote:
I have NO MORE specialty, food, fest related items (tokens, fams, etc), skins + accents, vistas + scences!
can i get some fams then any kind to fill out my beastiary?
can i get some fams then any kind to fill out my beastiary?
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12