Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Snowflake Raffle-ENDED
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
last bump of today, total 161!
last bump of today, total 161!
ezgif-com-resize.gif clzOjn5.png mlr1H8z.png dsiNAWk.png
I think last Bump!~ 101 (1)
Last question to answer: Do you have a plan for Christmas?
Mmm BBQ of course! It’s a long time since I had BBQ—ed! Or Hotpot too! Since it’s freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing outside!
I think last Bump!~ 101 (1)
Last question to answer: Do you have a plan for Christmas?
Mmm BBQ of course! It’s a long time since I had BBQ—ed! Or Hotpot too! Since it’s freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing outside!
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
102(2)
102(2)
@pinglist-13175 Hey guys!! Thank you for participating in my raffle <3 It's time to...POST. THE. WINNERS!!! [center][size=7][emoji=firework size=1]1st place[emoji=firework size=1][/size] Goes to...@DismasYves! Congratulations! 2. @ShadowLessHC98 3. @Amordel 4. @AquamarineNaga 5. @Gaaa 6. @MisaoMirror 7. @yewberried 8. @mawile94 9. @Okiastar If you don't reply in 48 hours, you will be headed end of the list. Also choose the prize you want with the number you are in right now (like, if you're 2nd place, ask for 2 prizes, get it?)
@pinglist-13175
Hey guys!!
Thank you for participating in my raffle <3
It's time to...POST. THE. WINNERS!!!
1st place
Goes to...@DismasYves! Congratulations!

2. @ShadowLessHC98
3. @Amordel
4. @AquamarineNaga
5. @Gaaa
6. @MisaoMirror
7. @yewberried
8. @mawile94
9. @Okiastar
If you don't reply in 48 hours, you will be headed end of the list. Also choose the prize you want with the number you are in right now (like, if you're 2nd place, ask for 2 prizes, get it?)
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@bubblyostrich Thank you so much for hosting! I'm a little confused on prize picking, could you elaborate some more?
@bubblyostrich Thank you so much for hosting! I'm a little confused on prize picking, could you elaborate some more?
A silent Hatchery.
@yewberried
Sure! Say, I'm in 5th place. I REALLY want the Enchanted Forest prize. I can do it:
1. Enchanted Forest
2. Rotten Sea
3. Windy World
4. Magic dust
5. A marvelous flight

...something like this? Priority comes first :)
@yewberried
Sure! Say, I'm in 5th place. I REALLY want the Enchanted Forest prize. I can do it:
1. Enchanted Forest
2. Rotten Sea
3. Windy World
4. Magic dust
5. A marvelous flight

...something like this? Priority comes first :)
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
Ooh, thank you so much - and once again, thank you for hosting!! (and a huge thank you to Snowflake, too!)

I'd prefer Enchanted Forest or Windy World and I'm totally neutral to anything else, but feel free to give me anything that's left behind if others choose those two first!!
Ooh, thank you so much - and once again, thank you for hosting!! (and a huge thank you to Snowflake, too!)

I'd prefer Enchanted Forest or Windy World and I'm totally neutral to anything else, but feel free to give me anything that's left behind if others choose those two first!!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Thank you for hosting!

1. Magic Dust
2. A Blinding Light
3. Windy World
4. Splash of Water
Thank you for hosting!

1. Magic Dust
2. A Blinding Light
3. Windy World
4. Splash of Water

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

Thank you so much for hosting! Since I'm 9th, I guess it doesn't make sense to make a list - I will appreciate what is left [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you so much for hosting! Since I'm 9th, I guess it doesn't make sense to make a list - I will appreciate what is left
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@BubblyOstrich Thank you so much for hosting! [rule] I would like to have... 1) [emoji=lightning rune size=1]Strike Of Lightning[emoji=lightning rune size=1] 2) [emoji=water rune size=1]Splash Of Water[emoji=water rune size=1] [rule] Please and thank you!~
@BubblyOstrich
Thank you so much for hosting!
I would like to have...
1) Strike Of Lightning
2) Splash Of Water
Please and thank you!~
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53