Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Too many Familiars
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
May I snag some fest/boss familiars if there are any left? Thanks for doing this!
May I snag some fest/boss familiars if there are any left? Thanks for doing this!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Hiya! May I ask what your past festival familiar inventory looks like? I may have some duplicates of my own to trade if you'd like to fill any vacant slots in your bestiary.

Looking for:

Hibernal Starbear, Graveyard Guardian

Bogus Manamonger, Fallbrush Fraud, Lavaborne Hoax, Smokebillow Sham, Thornthick Thief, Sundial Imposter

Bubbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin

Breezeback Slink, Brambleback Slink, Boilback Skink, Fossilback Slink, Flameback Slink, Lightback Slink, Shellback Slink, Shardback Slink, Runeback Slink

Aerborne Ambassador, Crystalcourt Ambassador, Contaminated Ambassador, Glitterfreeze Ambassador, Fathomsearch Ambassador, Murkmirth Ambassador, Spellwrought Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador

Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Fire Sprite, Ice Sprite, Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Plague Sprite, Shadow Sprite, Wind Sprite

Emberglow Gem Guardian, Sundial Gem Guardian

Cinnabar Plaguebringer, Chalcedony Arcanist, Cerussite Icewarden, Granite Earthshaker, Marble Lightweaver, Larimar Tidelord

Roaming Aries

Spirit of Water

Have:

Cragbacked Bouldursa, Timber Tender, Murktooth Brambleteeth

Fungusbearing Phony

Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Stardust Scholar x4, Deadland Disciple x2, Cragward Custodian x2, Insubstantial Illusionist, Seawater Savior

Enchanting Goblin, Crumbling Goblin

Highland Gem Guardian, Frigid Gem Guardian x2

Hiya! May I ask what your past festival familiar inventory looks like? I may have some duplicates of my own to trade if you'd like to fill any vacant slots in your bestiary.

Looking for:

Hibernal Starbear, Graveyard Guardian

Bogus Manamonger, Fallbrush Fraud, Lavaborne Hoax, Smokebillow Sham, Thornthick Thief, Sundial Imposter

Bubbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin

Breezeback Slink, Brambleback Slink, Boilback Skink, Fossilback Slink, Flameback Slink, Lightback Slink, Shellback Slink, Shardback Slink, Runeback Slink

Aerborne Ambassador, Crystalcourt Ambassador, Contaminated Ambassador, Glitterfreeze Ambassador, Fathomsearch Ambassador, Murkmirth Ambassador, Spellwrought Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador

Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Fire Sprite, Ice Sprite, Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Plague Sprite, Shadow Sprite, Wind Sprite

Emberglow Gem Guardian, Sundial Gem Guardian

Cinnabar Plaguebringer, Chalcedony Arcanist, Cerussite Icewarden, Granite Earthshaker, Marble Lightweaver, Larimar Tidelord

Roaming Aries

Spirit of Water

Have:

Cragbacked Bouldursa, Timber Tender, Murktooth Brambleteeth

Fungusbearing Phony

Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Stardust Scholar x4, Deadland Disciple x2, Cragward Custodian x2, Insubstantial Illusionist, Seawater Savior

Enchanting Goblin, Crumbling Goblin

Highland Gem Guardian, Frigid Gem Guardian x2

tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Hi! I am newer to flight rising so I would be happy with any familiars you send my way! Thank you so much for this it’s very kind of you! <3
Hi! I am newer to flight rising so I would be happy with any familiars you send my way! Thank you so much for this it’s very kind of you! <3
if you have any familiars in my undiscovered list i'll take them!! https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/493429?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default
if you have any familiars in my undiscovered list i'll take them!! https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/493429?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default
@Shapeshifter1976
WOW TYSM FOR DOING THIS!!
I’ve been wanting to get some specific familiars (there all in my wishlist)
I was wondering if u have any of them
@Shapeshifter1976
WOW TYSM FOR DOING THIS!!
I’ve been wanting to get some specific familiars (there all in my wishlist)
I was wondering if u have any of them
FR+3/Pastel Lover/Wishlist/Avatar Derg
9ukW4.gifWAd2L.gif WseIB.gif4C9uY.gif
@Shapeshifter1976

Hi! I was wondering if you have any familiars on my wishlist? You're so kind for doing this! :>
@Shapeshifter1976

Hi! I was wondering if you have any familiars on my wishlist? You're so kind for doing this! :>
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
Hello!

Let me just, eeeease myself into queue ^^;;

If you have any spare spongey spingy, Aurelian porcupine, or scarlet crested woodoon id be extremely thankful! (I always seem to give them away for den slots and forget to leave myself one :'] )

If not maybe a sandstone stormcatcher, or porphyry flamecaller? I'm missing most of the holiday fams so my quest for them is... slow lol.

Thank you regardless! This is very kind (and a lot of work!)
Hello!

Let me just, eeeease myself into queue ^^;;

If you have any spare spongey spingy, Aurelian porcupine, or scarlet crested woodoon id be extremely thankful! (I always seem to give them away for den slots and forget to leave myself one :'] )

If not maybe a sandstone stormcatcher, or porphyry flamecaller? I'm missing most of the holiday fams so my quest for them is... slow lol.

Thank you regardless! This is very kind (and a lot of work!)
Lol hi
Can I have a Vigorous Goblet? [item=vigorous goblet] I'm also seeking these for my den right now: [item=fan scorpion] [item=prickly strangler] [item=fennec kitsune] [item=iridescent scaleback] If you dont have any of these, I'm also happy to receive a random batch of any you DO have. I love surprises and my bestiary is not very full. <3
Can I have a Vigorous Goblet? Vigorous Goblet

I'm also seeking these for my den right now:
Fan Scorpion Prickly Strangler Fennec Kitsune Iridescent Scaleback

If you dont have any of these, I'm also happy to receive a random batch of any you DO have. I love surprises and my bestiary is not very full. <3
WISHLIST | SALES
Would you happen to have a False Sphinx? :0
Would you happen to have a False Sphinx? :0
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@Shapeshifter1976

id love any fest, spooky, or cat familiars!
@Shapeshifter1976

id love any fest, spooky, or cat familiars!
fr+2
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16