Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Too many Familiars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
If you had extra of any one of:
Crystalspine Gem Guardian Enchanted Libra Unyielding Sagittarius Conflagrant Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Luminous Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador

I would be very grateful, and also happy to trade? I have extras of the Flying Brass Key and Flying Iron Key and Nutcracker
If you had extra of any one of:
Crystalspine Gem Guardian Enchanted Libra Unyielding Sagittarius Conflagrant Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Luminous Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador

I would be very grateful, and also happy to trade? I have extras of the Flying Brass Key and Flying Iron Key and Nutcracker
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Do you have any deties fams? Thank you very much!
Do you have any deties fams? Thank you very much!
RCD2mOL.png
@Shapeshifter1976

Hello! Don’t have any specific familiars in mind, was just wondering if I could have at least one. x’D
Thank you!!
@Shapeshifter1976

Hello! Don’t have any specific familiars in mind, was just wondering if I could have at least one. x’D
Thank you!!
Do you have any sprites? or fest, just list them for me please. And then I'll pick 3
Do you have any sprites? or fest, just list them for me please. And then I'll pick 3
OY2CZgk.png
@Raon222 sent you two of the first familiars and the nymphs

@passport sent you two familiars!

@Painterish Sent!

@GhostDogBones Was only able to send you a Dunerunner

@StrawberryWoozi I am able to send two of the familiars you want and sent!

Taking a break again to let the trades go through and not send something twice!
@Raon222 sent you two of the first familiars and the nymphs

@passport sent you two familiars!

@Painterish Sent!

@GhostDogBones Was only able to send you a Dunerunner

@StrawberryWoozi I am able to send two of the familiars you want and sent!

Taking a break again to let the trades go through and not send something twice!
@Tigerstar54 Are you serious?! O.o
@Tigerstar54 Are you serious?! O.o
Hey ! Do you have the libra wolf familiar ? If not, any other is also apprecied ( especially winged snake) thx :)
Hey ! Do you have the libra wolf familiar ? If not, any other is also apprecied ( especially winged snake) thx :)
was trying to post something before and then FR decided "rollover time"

hello! do you have hydra familiar and or both of the hippocampi familiars?
was trying to post something before and then FR decided "rollover time"

hello! do you have hydra familiar and or both of the hippocampi familiars?
BfTkmog.pngHydra.png
Hey, could I take the sparkling capricorn if you still have it? If not, any other event familiar would be fine (except for the snakes from this year, the agate shadowbinder, spoiling scorpio). If not, I'm fine with anything!
Hey, could I take the sparkling capricorn if you still have it? If not, any other event familiar would be fine (except for the snakes from this year, the agate shadowbinder, spoiling scorpio). If not, I'm fine with anything!
do you have a mindless flight? i think it'd go really well with; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90007514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900076/90007514_350.png[/img][/url]
do you have a mindless flight? i think it'd go really well with;
90007514_350.png
adonis ; he / they / it
transman ; gay ; intersex
admirer of the dark , dreary , and gothic .
autistic , adhd , cptsd .
pisces sun , sagittarius moon , scorpio rising

wishlist
donations are greatly appreciated .
6sl9IZQ.gif

bxDQbVS.gif
dEpEkJE.gif
2bf6nnX.png FYXIaUn.png
Nba8ElM.png
Sw6IFQi.png
bYt72YT.png
vQaNIuq.png