Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PWYW/Free Dregs w/ FREE Custom Lore!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
i'd absolutely love to adopt crisis !! and some lore as well oh my gosh ?? thank you for hosting this <33 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879477/87947642_350.png[/img]
i'd absolutely love to adopt crisis !! and some lore as well oh my gosh ?? thank you for hosting this <33 87947642_350.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85813109][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858132/85813109_350.png[/img][/url] May I have this one please. I would like some lore on this one please. Ideas include about his creation (since he is circuit type) Escaping from the lab and how he met my clan I am willing to give you some coins
85813109_350.png
May I have this one please.
I would like some lore on this one please.
Ideas include about his creation (since he is circuit type)
Escaping from the lab and how he met my clan
I am willing to give you some coins
@elegist Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Crisis is a student who has traveled to the Oculus of the Eleven to study arcane magic. He has a hobby of baking and especially enjoys making cookies to hand out to his underclassmen. Writing essays is not his strong suit, but he's always been good at math and science.

Every year he travels back from school to his homeland in the Windsinger's Domain in order to visit family. The feeling of the wind blowing through his feathers gives him strong nostalgia and takes him back to his childhood, where he would play with the others using kites. Although the wind doesn't blow nearly as strong in the Arcanist's Domain, he is considering attempting to come up with some arcane magic-fueled kites and showing them off to his school friends.
@elegist Here's the lore, sending now!

~

Crisis is a student who has traveled to the Oculus of the Eleven to study arcane magic. He has a hobby of baking and especially enjoys making cookies to hand out to his underclassmen. Writing essays is not his strong suit, but he's always been good at math and science.

Every year he travels back from school to his homeland in the Windsinger's Domain in order to visit family. The feeling of the wind blowing through his feathers gives him strong nostalgia and takes him back to his childhood, where he would play with the others using kites. Although the wind doesn't blow nearly as strong in the Arcanist's Domain, he is considering attempting to come up with some arcane magic-fueled kites and showing them off to his school friends.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Phoenixwar Here's the lore, sending him over!

~

Sitting on the edge of the Sundial Terrace, a lone Undertide stares in awe at the sun. He had only recently escaped from the lab he was created in, and this was the first sunrise he had ever seen. From the papers strewn around the now abandoned lab, it seems as though he was created as some sort of cybersecurity artificial intelligence. However, the programmers had given up on the project, not realizing that he had become sentient before they left.

Krokus is lonely; it's sad that he had spent half his life alone in the dark, knowing nothing about the world around him. Something must have triggered the mechanism to release him from his prison, and he wasn't about to waste this chance. He decides to set off on a journey, ready to see what life has to offer and to figure out what kind of a person he is.
@Phoenixwar Here's the lore, sending him over!

~

Sitting on the edge of the Sundial Terrace, a lone Undertide stares in awe at the sun. He had only recently escaped from the lab he was created in, and this was the first sunrise he had ever seen. From the papers strewn around the now abandoned lab, it seems as though he was created as some sort of cybersecurity artificial intelligence. However, the programmers had given up on the project, not realizing that he had become sentient before they left.

Krokus is lonely; it's sad that he had spent half his life alone in the dark, knowing nothing about the world around him. Something must have triggered the mechanism to release him from his prison, and he wasn't about to waste this chance. He decides to set off on a journey, ready to see what life has to offer and to figure out what kind of a person he is.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
Interested in Alastor! I am offering to pay 30k treasure, and would also like to ask if you could throw in some lore for him? The lore could be about anything; surprise me! Thank you very much ^^! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89167762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891678/89167762_350.png[/img][/url]
Interested in Alastor! I am offering to pay 30k treasure, and would also like to ask if you could throw in some lore for him? The lore could be about anything; surprise me! Thank you very much ^^!

89167762_350.png
@SystemCanary Here's the lore, will add him to the CR now!

~

Alastor is a world-class artist, known for his stunning paintings of his fellow veilspuns. He tends to paint ordinary scenes, preferring the sights of the marketplace or a children's playground to sweeping landscapes or royal visages. His secret formula for vibrant paints is coveted within the art community.

He is a somewhat odd character, often seen stationed in the streets in order to observe the lives of others around him. He tends to speak to himself, and when approached he is rather awkward and shy. When asked about it, he claimed that he prefers to be a passive observer and not disturb the flow of the scene, similar to how a scientist must not interfere with the results of their experiment.
@SystemCanary Here's the lore, will add him to the CR now!

~

Alastor is a world-class artist, known for his stunning paintings of his fellow veilspuns. He tends to paint ordinary scenes, preferring the sights of the marketplace or a children's playground to sweeping landscapes or royal visages. His secret formula for vibrant paints is coveted within the art community.

He is a somewhat odd character, often seen stationed in the streets in order to observe the lives of others around him. He tends to speak to himself, and when approached he is rather awkward and shy. When asked about it, he claimed that he prefers to be a passive observer and not disturb the flow of the scene, similar to how a scientist must not interfere with the results of their experiment.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
~
~
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
I would love to buy him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81640441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816405/81640441_350.png[/img][/url] for 8kt and have lore written as well for him, any that comes to mind!
I would love to buy him 81640441_350.png for 8kt and have lore written as well for him, any that comes to mind!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
i'm very interested in blaze ( i have no idea how to add images to forums so here's the link if they're still up ! ) https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91051755 - i'd be willing to pay anywhere from 10-20 gems , and i can increase if needed ! :DD
i'm very interested in blaze ( i have no idea how to add images to forums so here's the link if they're still up ! ) https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91051755 - i'd be willing to pay anywhere from 10-20 gems , and i can increase if needed ! :DD
@Nightmeme9000 Here's the lore, sending him over!

~

A strange circus performer who seemingly came from nowhere! His reputation spread overnight, and now he's known as one of Sornieth's most talented jugglers. His specialty is juggling non-solid objects, such as juggling water between cups or tossing flaming oil in the air. The audience always leaves his tent with a sense of awe at what they had just witnessed.

His fellow performers say that he's a rather charming and professional individual. He has a down-to-earth feel, always remembering his humble roots. Every year he sends free tickets to his folks and friends back in the Icewarden's domain for one of his shows, hoping to catch up with them whenever they're available.
@Nightmeme9000 Here's the lore, sending him over!

~

A strange circus performer who seemingly came from nowhere! His reputation spread overnight, and now he's known as one of Sornieth's most talented jugglers. His specialty is juggling non-solid objects, such as juggling water between cups or tossing flaming oil in the air. The audience always leaves his tent with a sense of awe at what they had just witnessed.

His fellow performers say that he's a rather charming and professional individual. He has a down-to-earth feel, always remembering his humble roots. Every year he sends free tickets to his folks and friends back in the Icewarden's domain for one of his shows, hoping to catch up with them whenever they're available.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43