Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 232 233
@neohcs hey i no longer have lair space for dergs but im not sure how to update the sheet without messing with the tickets i already have? (currently housing six fodder dergs oct 21'st onwards)
@neohcs hey i no longer have lair space for dergs but im not sure how to update the sheet without messing with the tickets i already have? (currently housing six fodder dergs oct 21'st onwards)
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@Lavenderfur Sorry for the delay there - received! Although there was only 8, just to confirm. Sending return CRs now :D
@Lavenderfur Sorry for the delay there - received! Although there was only 8, just to confirm. Sending return CRs now :D
EGjlGzP.png
@Brandysilverfire I've set your lair space to 0 for now, if you ever need to change it you can edit your lair/den spaces in the offered columns. Just don't remove any spaces that are already being used for boarding, and your tickets should be fine ^^
@Brandysilverfire I've set your lair space to 0 for now, if you ever need to change it you can edit your lair/den spaces in the offered columns. Just don't remove any spaces that are already being used for boarding, and your tickets should be fine ^^
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Kahvinporo sending 30 dennable dragons your way!
@Kahvinporo sending 30 dennable dragons your way!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@neohcs

Happily tucked in my den!
@neohcs

Happily tucked in my den!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@SlainCane Hi! Sending 10 Dragons for den boarding your way! Thank you~
@SlainCane Hi! Sending 10 Dragons for den boarding your way! Thank you~
bZOQYBz.png
@Kahvinporo 10 dennable fodder coming your way!
@Kahvinporo 10 dennable fodder coming your way!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard

Accepted!
@spikenard

Accepted!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Meyoline sorry, made a mistake in the amount i was sending over- popping the last two over now!!
@Meyoline sorry, made a mistake in the amount i was sending over- popping the last two over now!!
hu72dVR.png
I hope this isn't too stupid of a question, but I don't want to mess up the sheet. I was able to unlock 8 more hib den slots, so those are available for the push! How should I update the sheet to reflect this?
I hope this isn't too stupid of a question, but I don't want to mess up the sheet. I was able to unlock 8 more hib den slots, so those are available for the push! How should I update the sheet to reflect this?
BoVzcWO.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 232 233