Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Waffle Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11

@Meadbhb @CherryJasper @lungbarrows @Scorporius

Round 3

A picture of a waffle with whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries and a bit of chocolate sauce on top of it. Above it there is a decorative text with blue-pink gradient saying 'Waffle Raffle'.
Quick reminder, that:
- Winners have 24 Hours to respond which prize pack they choose before a new winner is chosen.
- There is only one prize pack per player, so please pick wisely!!

For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, prizes taken in previous rounds will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons.

And now the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 3 winners!

1. @Samelf
2. @HawkMartian
3. @Lansly
4. @Safetaris
5. @dataghosts
6. @Venusian
7. @Kaoss
8. @dragonflare92
9. @RuthlessCata
10. @DIR

@Meadbhb @CherryJasper @lungbarrows @Scorporius

Round 3

A picture of a waffle with whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries and a bit of chocolate sauce on top of it. Above it there is a decorative text with blue-pink gradient saying 'Waffle Raffle'.
Quick reminder, that:
- Winners have 24 Hours to respond which prize pack they choose before a new winner is chosen.
- There is only one prize pack per player, so please pick wisely!!

For people not familiar with the usual IF and OOF Raffle drawing system - I will be drawing people in groups of 10. Person with number 1 replies which prize they want. Person number 2 replies with 2 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list. Person number 3 replies with 3 prizes they want with the most desired at the top of the list... etc. Everyone gets the prize that is highest on their list and was not claimed earlier by a person with lower number or someone from earlier groups. To avoid confusion, prizes taken in previous rounds will have "TAKEN" instead of prize icons.

And now the part everyone is waiting for... congratulations to all Round 3 winners!

1. @Samelf
2. @HawkMartian
3. @Lansly
4. @Safetaris
5. @dataghosts
6. @Venusian
7. @Kaoss
8. @dragonflare92
9. @RuthlessCata
10. @DIR
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
awesome! thank you for hosting this raffle, and for all of the amazing prizes. congrats to whoever had to come up with all the names for the prize packs!

1. tripp's chocolate coins
2. bunch of recipes
3. coincidence?
4. foo pearl
5. fake coffee
6. super effective
7. shaman
awesome! thank you for hosting this raffle, and for all of the amazing prizes. congrats to whoever had to come up with all the names for the prize packs!

1. tripp's chocolate coins
2. bunch of recipes
3. coincidence?
4. foo pearl
5. fake coffee
6. super effective
7. shaman
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
Thank you, scanning through the packs I have to say I laughed at many of the names.

1. Holo butterfly
2. Just as deadly
Thank you, scanning through the packs I have to say I laughed at many of the names.

1. Holo butterfly
2. Just as deadly
Thank you so much!!
I had a hard time deciding what to choose! <3

1. Rainbow-Pony Approved
2. All in the Grace
3 .No Emperors
4. Opera
5. Flakes
6. Firebird
7. Electronic Ambience
8. Chase it!
9. Cleave it!
10. Early Access
Thank you so much!!
I had a hard time deciding what to choose! <3

1. Rainbow-Pony Approved
2. All in the Grace
3 .No Emperors
4. Opera
5. Flakes
6. Firebird
7. Electronic Ambience
8. Chase it!
9. Cleave it!
10. Early Access
Thank you for another year of waffle raffle! [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] 1. Early Access
Thank you for another year of waffle raffle!

1. Early Access
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
Thank you!

1.) The Cull
2.) Five of a Kind
3.) Nightrunner
4.) DIY Planter
5.) Striking Taste
6.) Big Bad Boar
Thank you!

1.) The Cull
2.) Five of a Kind
3.) Nightrunner
4.) DIY Planter
5.) Striking Taste
6.) Big Bad Boar
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Thanks for hosting! [emoji=fire rune size=1] 1. No Emperors Added 2. Neon 3. Gut Feelings 4. Smol Fire
Thanks for hosting!

1. No Emperors Added
2. Neon
3. Gut Feelings
4. Smol Fire
2-95.pngdeseczka2.png
thank you!
  1. hydrangea
  2. super effective
  3. matrix
  4. shady individual
  5. bug pancake
thank you!
  1. hydrangea
  2. super effective
  3. matrix
  4. shady individual
  5. bug pancake
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
Thank you!

1. Foo Pearl
2. Stale Tartare
3. Don't do this at home!
4. Striking Taste
5. Weed Attack
6. Cooking is New Meditate
7. Lazy Manor
8. Bug Pancake
Thank you!

1. Foo Pearl
2. Stale Tartare
3. Don't do this at home!
4. Striking Taste
5. Weed Attack
6. Cooking is New Meditate
7. Lazy Manor
8. Bug Pancake
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Thank you for running this! So many good choices, it was hard to narrow it down!

1) Crabebe
2) Early Access
3) Haunted
4) Trickster Plan
5) Tripp's Chocolate Coins
6) Bee My Honey
7) Smell of Success
8) Cupcake Stand
9) Food Mapping
Thank you for running this! So many good choices, it was hard to narrow it down!

1) Crabebe
2) Early Access
3) Haunted
4) Trickster Plan
5) Tripp's Chocolate Coins
6) Bee My Honey
7) Smell of Success
8) Cupcake Stand
9) Food Mapping
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11