Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Waffle Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img][font=Georgia][size=4][color=brown] Wafffle Raffle is currently open for donations![/color][/size][/font][/center]
2-100.png

Wafffle Raffle is currently open for donations!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@sikora
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicgdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
@Casilica sure! :) Would you like to be added to the donation pinglist, raffle pinglist or both?
@Casilica sure! :) Would you like to be added to the donation pinglist, raffle pinglist or both?
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora

Just the raffle pinglist, thank you!
@sikora

Just the raffle pinglist, thank you!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicgdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
[center][font=Georgia] [size=1][color=orange]@mosseborb @WhiteGold @FinnFantastic @bearboozle @ezelia @Anjoulas @theolowl @Vivichopper11 @FlameValkyrie @DoomedIdeas @Crystalitar @fairycatrainbow @FinalFlight @Medievalredragon @Xirei @Golden @Kothra @Lansly [/color][/size][br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img] [size=4][color=brown]Hello, Waffle Raffle starts tommorow right after rollover. Until then we're accepting donations for prize packs! :) [/color][/size] [color=maroon][size=3]If you want to be pinged only for raffle or only for donations please let me know. You can check your current ping preferences in the spreadsheet. Unspecified preferences (blank space) are treated as "ping for both".[/size][/color][/font][/center]

@mosseborb @WhiteGold @FinnFantastic @bearboozle @ezelia @Anjoulas @theolowl @Vivichopper11 @FlameValkyrie @DoomedIdeas @Crystalitar @fairycatrainbow @FinalFlight @Medievalredragon @Xirei @Golden @Kothra @Lansly

2-100.png
Hello, Waffle Raffle starts tommorow right after rollover. Until then we're accepting donations for prize packs! :)

If you want to be pinged only for raffle or only for donations please let me know. You can check your current ping preferences in the spreadsheet. Unspecified preferences (blank space) are treated as "ping for both".
[center][font=Georgia] [size=1][color=orange] @mosseborb @WhiteGold @FinnFantastic @bearboozle @ezelia @Anjoulas @theolowl @Vivichopper11 @FlameValkyrie @DoomedIdeas @Crystalitar @fairycatrainbow @FinalFlight @Medievalredragon @Xirei @jbapple @Kothra @Hinumi @Lansly @Casilica [/color][/size][br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626859556718379008/842840288032587816/2-100.png[/img] [size=4][color=brown]Waffle Raffle is now open! [/color][/size] [color=maroon][size=3]If you want to be pinged only for raffle or only for donations please let me know. You can check your current ping preferences in the spreadsheet. Unspecified preferences (blank space) are treated as "ping for both".[/size][/color][/font][/center]

@mosseborb @WhiteGold @FinnFantastic @bearboozle @ezelia @Anjoulas @theolowl @Vivichopper11 @FlameValkyrie @DoomedIdeas @Crystalitar @fairycatrainbow @FinalFlight @Medievalredragon @Xirei @jbapple @Kothra @Hinumi @Lansly @Casilica

2-100.png

Waffle Raffle is now open!

If you want to be pinged only for raffle or only for donations please let me know. You can check your current ping preferences in the spreadsheet. Unspecified preferences (blank space) are treated as "ping for both".
waffle-raffleeee
-comes out of the void-
it's backkk OvO
waffle-raffleeee
-comes out of the void-
it's backkk OvO
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@sikora Please add me to both pinglists! (Assuming you accept donators from outside Fire, if not please ignore that bit!)
@sikora Please add me to both pinglists! (Assuming you accept donators from outside Fire, if not please ignore that bit!)
8Lpal06.gif
@8611945 yes, we do accept oof donations :) I've added you to the pinglist for both.
@8611945 yes, we do accept oof donations :) I've added you to the pinglist for both.
@sikora Please add me to the pinglist for raffles. Thank you!
@sikora Please add me to the pinglist for raffles. Thank you!
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11