Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starlight Cruise (closed)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This should hopefully be the last round of prizes to be given out if all the remaining winners make their lists before tomorrow!

Refer to instructions here on claiming your prize.

Refrain from taking prizes marked with a bold TAKEN, otherwise they will be skipped over. If your list consists entirely of already claimed prizes, it'll be treated as though you never made a list.

1. @sgkat
2. @Reefslider
3. @fenjamin
4. @MerlinMausi
5. @Lunakoi
6. @Nessquik

Next round will be drawn the next day at 15:00 FR Time. If all the winners have made their lists before then, the raffle is officially done.
This should hopefully be the last round of prizes to be given out if all the remaining winners make their lists before tomorrow!

Refer to instructions here on claiming your prize.

Refrain from taking prizes marked with a bold TAKEN, otherwise they will be skipped over. If your list consists entirely of already claimed prizes, it'll be treated as though you never made a list.

1. @sgkat
2. @Reefslider
3. @fenjamin
4. @MerlinMausi
5. @Lunakoi
6. @Nessquik

Next round will be drawn the next day at 15:00 FR Time. If all the winners have made their lists before then, the raffle is officially done.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Thank you
  1. Shoulder Pals
Thank you
  1. Shoulder Pals

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
:] ty!

1. Swabbie Planeteer
2. My Own Crew
3. X Marks the Spot...?
:] ty!

1. Swabbie Planeteer
2. My Own Crew
3. X Marks the Spot...?
Thank you so much!

1. Fire The Cannons
2. Swabbie Planeteer
Thank you so much!

1. Fire The Cannons
2. Swabbie Planeteer
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
Thank you very much! :D

1 Swabbie Planeteer
2 My Own Crew
3 Fire The Cannons
4 Shoulder Pals
Thank you very much! :D

1 Swabbie Planeteer
2 My Own Crew
3 Fire The Cannons
4 Shoulder Pals
z59oZrZ.png
1. Swabble planteer
2. My own crew
3. X marks the spot
4. Shoulder pals
5. Fire the cannon

Thank you!
1. Swabble planteer
2. My own crew
3. X marks the spot
4. Shoulder pals
5. Fire the cannon

Thank you!
It turned out I miscounted the remaining prizes, but I grabbed something for Nessquik anyways as an apology.

Thank you again everyone for participating in the free raffle, and I hope to see everyone again next Starfall Celebration!
It turned out I miscounted the remaining prizes, but I grabbed something for Nessquik anyways as an apology.

Thank you again everyone for participating in the free raffle, and I hope to see everyone again next Starfall Celebration!
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22