Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Shadow Dom] OOFR Honey Bees
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
exciting!
exciting!
@LordJeanliness switched offline so try sending to an online attendant!
@LordJeanliness switched offline so try sending to an online attendant!
Artshop| Tumblr
@Mymozya

heya, just a heads up I sent in 3 1t dragons via PA but I don't see them on the spreadsheet, could you double check on your end? thanks :D
@Mymozya

heya, just a heads up I sent in 3 1t dragons via PA but I don't see them on the spreadsheet, could you double check on your end? thanks :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Sonoch I do have them in mind but I got hit with a couple hundred dragons around when you sent them so I'm currently behind on logs. I can ping you once I get to catch up with the logs if you want :>
@Sonoch I do have them in mind but I got hit with a couple hundred dragons around when you sent them so I'm currently behind on logs. I can ping you once I get to catch up with the logs if you want :>
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@Mymozya

totally understandable - thanks for letting me know! no worries on the ping (but thank you for offering!) B)
@Mymozya

totally understandable - thanks for letting me know! no worries on the ping (but thank you for offering!) B)
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
I love your theme! I'll be sure to send a couple your way every day. As we've learned from bees: the more the merrier :D
I love your theme! I'll be sure to send a couple your way every day. As we've learned from bees: the more the merrier :D
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Axe
Last one is a stray lvl 1 that still needs to visit coliseum, will cancel it :)
@Axe
Last one is a stray lvl 1 that still needs to visit coliseum, will cancel it :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia thanks for the catch! I though I sent em all through
@RedWillia thanks for the catch! I though I sent em all through
@Kuroda Sending over a level 8 dragon now!
@Kuroda Sending over a level 8 dragon now!
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
@melabee Hi! I've got 81 level 7s coming your way, no bonuses [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@melabee
Hi! I've got 81 level 7s coming your way, no bonuses
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24