Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Shadow Dom] OOFR Honey Bees
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Hi @Synseer,

I sent 69 dragons on Sunday, but have been recorded for 71. The first dragon I sent was Wardancer #67486336 and the last dragon was Aquafang #88191906. I hope that makes it easier to find the dragons in question.

For what it's worth, my own ticket count for Sunday is 5205.
Hi @Synseer,

I sent 69 dragons on Sunday, but have been recorded for 71. The first dragon I sent was Wardancer #67486336 and the last dragon was Aquafang #88191906. I hope that makes it easier to find the dragons in question.

For what it's worth, my own ticket count for Sunday is 5205.
@moljn

Thanks for the correction! This is my first time participating in dom and I had a lot of people sending a lot of dragons at the same time, so I definitely got a bit overwhelmed. As soon as I get back on pc I'll be sure to correct it!
@moljn

Thanks for the correction! This is my first time participating in dom and I had a lot of people sending a lot of dragons at the same time, so I definitely got a bit overwhelmed. As soon as I get back on pc I'll be sure to correct it!
kTmX8lJ.gif
@Synseer

Thanks, and no worries! I can imagine, and as I remember, you were quite quick to take them.
@Synseer

Thanks, and no worries! I can imagine, and as I remember, you were quite quick to take them.
@melabee Hi! Sorry to bother you while you seem absolutely slammed, but of the 16 dragons I sent over, 3 had both the breed and gene bonus, so in total it would be 8 breed + 11 gene (currently recorded as 8 + 10) [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@melabee
Hi! Sorry to bother you while you seem absolutely slammed, but of the 16 dragons I sent over, 3 had both the breed and gene bonus, so in total it would be 8 breed + 11 gene (currently recorded as 8 + 10)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@late711 Hello! 81 level 6s incoming, no bonuses [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@late711
Hello! 81 level 6s incoming, no bonuses
@thehonestpuck
Hi! I saw your note. Could I send over 81 level 5's (13 breed, 68 gene bonus), or would you prefer I split between attendants? c:
@thehonestpuck
Hi! I saw your note. Could I send over 81 level 5's (13 breed, 68 gene bonus), or would you prefer I split between attendants? c:
[quote name="Mirna" date="2023-08-14 18:02:09" ] @thehonestpuck Hi! I saw your note. Could I send over 81 level 5's (13 breed, 68 gene bonus), or would you prefer I split between attendants? c: [/quote] If you don't mind it taking a bit of time, I'm happy to take all 81! :D
Mirna wrote on 2023-08-14 18:02:09:
@thehonestpuck

If you don't mind it taking a bit of time, I'm happy to take all 81! :D
@late711 pinging just in case, I've sent you a level 12 undertide, no bonuses! I may be trickle feeding in more dragons throughout the rest of the day
@late711 pinging just in case, I've sent you a level 12 undertide, no bonuses! I may be trickle feeding in more dragons throughout the rest of the day
9oWXBNn.pngygWzlbs.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngzF2adoN.pnghIJO7mw.pngy6rs8KC.pngCEBhE6Z.gifZ1wl3iY.pngkX46hqB.png
yym0GF5.png[/url]
@late711 sending in 25 level 7 guardians for the breed bonus! (also I love this raffle concept! BEES!)
@late711 sending in 25 level 7 guardians for the breed bonus! (also I love this raffle concept! BEES!)
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
@late711 @CaptainDrakken Hi! Would anyone be able to take 81 level 5s (13 gene bonus, 71 breed bonus)? [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@late711 @CaptainDrakken
Hi! Would anyone be able to take 81 level 5s (13 gene bonus, 71 breed bonus)?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24