Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle 2023
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37
@Zefyre

About to send 2 1t PAs your way!
@Zefyre

About to send 2 1t PAs your way!
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
I will be slow to respond because I am recovering from surgery, please be patient with me
@Zefyre
Sending some dragons your way, they all have bonuses
@Zefyre
Sending some dragons your way, they all have bonuses
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Zefyre

Have 33 level 7s to send you (no bonuses)
@Zefyre

Have 33 level 7s to send you (no bonuses)
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Zefyre

Have 4 lvl 7's to send to you, 2 with the breed bonus, 1 with the color bonus, and 1 without a bonus
@Zefyre

Have 4 lvl 7's to send to you, 2 with the breed bonus, 1 with the color bonus, and 1 without a bonus
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Zefyre
sorry to burden you with last minute bonuses but I have 4 level 5 undertides for ya! (honestly it's fine if the bonus doesn't get recorded I just don't want to miss out on the daily badge)
@Zefyre
sorry to burden you with last minute bonuses but I have 4 level 5 undertides for ya! (honestly it's fine if the bonus doesn't get recorded I just don't want to miss out on the daily badge)
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
@Zefyre I have two level 12! the spreadsheet hates me so I'm sorry I pick the wrong method
@Zefyre I have two level 12! the spreadsheet hates me so I'm sorry I pick the wrong method
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Elerinwen
How many dragons are you comfortable receiving at once? Don't want to drown you when you're the only non-busy!
@Elerinwen
How many dragons are you comfortable receiving at once? Don't want to drown you when you're the only non-busy!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I'm ok with floods! Send them over
@Vendrus I'm ok with floods! Send them over
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@Vendrus I declined a couple lvl7 you priced as lvl 6, just letting you know! Feel free to resend them
@Vendrus I declined a couple lvl7 you priced as lvl 6, just letting you know! Feel free to resend them
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@Elerinwen
Thank you for that and the extremely speedy receiving!
@Elerinwen
Thank you for that and the extremely speedy receiving!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37