Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
Oh I think this is the right post now. Sorry got confused before Hello @Adaejha. I recently joined and got no lv 25 drago Could I have this one ? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85367895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853679/85367895_350.png[/img][/url] I would do art for him. Could you hold the dragon for me till I finsh the artwork ?
Oh I think this is the right post now. Sorry got confused before
Hello @Adaejha. I recently joined and got no lv 25 drago
Could I have this one ?

85367895_350.png

I would do art for him. Could you hold the dragon for me till I finsh the artwork ?
Check out my Gummi Worm Subspecie
Gummi-Worm-Emote-3.png Gummi-Worm-Emote-2.png
@TigarDF

Sure! He'll be on hold for you through 2/22 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me here with your finished art or send it to me via PM, whichever works for you! Please let me know if you need more time.
@TigarDF

Sure! He'll be on hold for you through 2/22 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me here with your finished art or send it to me via PM, whichever works for you! Please let me know if you need more time.
divider.png
Thank you so much @Adaejha !
I already sketched him before. Would take time to properly draw him digitally :D I think I can do it till FR but I will let you if I need more time !
Thank you so much @Adaejha !
I already sketched him before. Would take time to properly draw him digitally :D I think I can do it till FR but I will let you if I need more time !
Check out my Gummi Worm Subspecie
Gummi-Worm-Emote-3.png Gummi-Worm-Emote-2.png
@scarletite may I adopt this one? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92627498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926275/92627498_350.png[/img][/url]
@scarletite may I adopt this one? 92627498_350.png
@MouseNation - sure thing, I was actually going to keep him but he’ll be better loved in your lair I’m sure (he doesn’t come with his apparel though it does look quite good on him ;))

CR will be sent shortly!
@MouseNation - sure thing, I was actually going to keep him but he’ll be better loved in your lair I’m sure (he doesn’t come with his apparel though it does look quite good on him ;))

CR will be sent shortly!
83681529.png
@scarletite are you sure? If you want him i dont mind honestly XD also could you send me a list of that apparel? O.O Im rather new so ive never seen them I only got this orange pelt one lol
@scarletite are you sure? If you want him i dont mind honestly XD also could you send me a list of that apparel? O.O Im rather new so ive never seen them I only got this orange pelt one lol
@MouseNation - 100%! I keep way too many of these kiddos as it is that I’m running out of lair space haha, I’d rather he go to a good home!

Will add the apparel to his bio so you can find them, then sending him on his way!
@MouseNation - 100%! I keep way too many of these kiddos as it is that I’m running out of lair space haha, I’d rather he go to a good home!

Will add the apparel to his bio so you can find them, then sending him on his way!
83681529.png
@sarletite alrighty tysm! I get you though cause im starting to collect a bunch myself XD and since im new I cant keep up with the inventory space.
@sarletite alrighty tysm! I get you though cause im starting to collect a bunch myself XD and since im new I cant keep up with the inventory space.
@mysticgalaxy Sure I can hold them for you while you do some art :3

To post art on FR forums you need to upload your art to somewhere, like imgur.com (which is probably the easiest place to upload).
If you upload to imgur, click the ... icon on the image and choose Share picture There will be a part there which says "BBCode (Forums)". Just copy that link and paste it in the FR forums and the picture will be viewable :3
@mysticgalaxy Sure I can hold them for you while you do some art :3

To post art on FR forums you need to upload your art to somewhere, like imgur.com (which is probably the easiest place to upload).
If you upload to imgur, click the ... icon on the image and choose Share picture There will be a part there which says "BBCode (Forums)". Just copy that link and paste it in the FR forums and the picture will be viewable :3
j1xElnv.png
nKImE1S.png oSZeGPX.png
Ello! Just rejoined after a three year break, can i adopt Kokoyo and Sulu from you?
I think they would be scouts for my outlaw group, sneaking in to grab document needed for heist's and keeping watch when needed around the outlaw city.
Ello! Just rejoined after a three year break, can i adopt Kokoyo and Sulu from you?
I think they would be scouts for my outlaw group, sneaking in to grab document needed for heist's and keeping watch when needed around the outlaw city.
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160