Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
@twoheadedtaurus

Sure! She'll be on hold for you through 2/20 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me in the thread with the finished piece or send it to me via PM, whichever works for you. Please let me know if you need more time!
@twoheadedtaurus

Sure! She'll be on hold for you through 2/20 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me in the thread with the finished piece or send it to me via PM, whichever works for you. Please let me know if you need more time!
divider.png
@Adaejha I'm not very good at drawing dragon bodies, so i made a human form for her, is that alright? [img]https://i.imgur.com/LDTpdLJ.png[/img]
@Adaejha I'm not very good at drawing dragon bodies, so i made a human form for her, is that alright? LDTpdLJ.png
giphy.gif
@twoheadedtaurus

She looks great! I'll send her to you via PM momentarily!
@twoheadedtaurus

She looks great! I'll send her to you via PM momentarily!
divider.png
@AviRavioli, @Ambrion, @Silanah, @Defure, @Morbania, @crowbartender, @midnightserenade, @Bluesette, @Dakializ, @Carric, @PallasiteMatrix, @Glaciarie, @LilPotatoSheep, @drazzi, @scarletite, @saltedpopcorn, @arosaceae, @trinalAcute

Hi everyone! I think I pinged everyone actively donating/training dragons!

I'm back on my laptop, woohoo!!!

From old, worn out, hard drive, to new shiny solid state drive!

I will be working today on updating the forum. Thank you everyone for your incredible patience. I was expecting that things would slow down considerably while I was gone, but you all have shown me you're all still VERY passionate about keeping Vitali's Warriors going!

That being said...

Real life is incredibly busy, as you can probably tell since I am about a week late to updating this! From training the new puppy to after-surgery care for our other dog (yep, she did have to have a plate put in her leg), to work being busy, and our house needing a lot of renovations, and finally trying to start our own IRL reptile business... well as you can expect, Flight Rising has to take a considerable backseat for the foreseeable future.

So! I am building a new forum (yep. #3 haha), where everyone can reserve posts that way it can be more self-service, and one single person doesn't need to be responsible for everyone's posts.

How it works is that you'll reserve a post for now, and this post is where you can update your own dragons, manage your own pinglists, and basically breed and train on your own time without requiring someone else to manage your updates for you

I will reserve a few posts for my own pairs when available, and to post on behalf of those who aren't regularly breeding, and only want to pop in to offer a dragon or two.

For now, all you need to do is reserve a post HERE. You do not need to post any dragons, just claiming a post you can edit. The forum will open 2/28/2024 (late evening FR time), so you have 10 days to reserve a post!. Once that forum is opened, I'll be closing this one!

If you aren't sure if you breed/train dragons regularly enough to reserve a post, reserve one anyway! There's no requirement to reserve a post other than thinking you want to breed/train more than a few nests in the future. If you don't want to regularly participate but still think you'll have a batch of dragons to adopt out every once in a while, it'd still be worth it to reserve a post!

As for my availability, I should still be on FR at least 1-2x a week to update anything that requires me to, like updating LV 25 dragons on the main forum, or sending out rental trainers!

Hopefully with having less to update, it means I can train more pairs of my own to adopt out!

Thank you all again, I hope to continue to foster an active Vitali's Warriors community, especially as we're coming up on our 4th year anniversary in a few months!
@AviRavioli, @Ambrion, @Silanah, @Defure, @Morbania, @crowbartender, @midnightserenade, @Bluesette, @Dakializ, @Carric, @PallasiteMatrix, @Glaciarie, @LilPotatoSheep, @drazzi, @scarletite, @saltedpopcorn, @arosaceae, @trinalAcute

Hi everyone! I think I pinged everyone actively donating/training dragons!

I'm back on my laptop, woohoo!!!

From old, worn out, hard drive, to new shiny solid state drive!

I will be working today on updating the forum. Thank you everyone for your incredible patience. I was expecting that things would slow down considerably while I was gone, but you all have shown me you're all still VERY passionate about keeping Vitali's Warriors going!

That being said...

Real life is incredibly busy, as you can probably tell since I am about a week late to updating this! From training the new puppy to after-surgery care for our other dog (yep, she did have to have a plate put in her leg), to work being busy, and our house needing a lot of renovations, and finally trying to start our own IRL reptile business... well as you can expect, Flight Rising has to take a considerable backseat for the foreseeable future.

So! I am building a new forum (yep. #3 haha), where everyone can reserve posts that way it can be more self-service, and one single person doesn't need to be responsible for everyone's posts.

How it works is that you'll reserve a post for now, and this post is where you can update your own dragons, manage your own pinglists, and basically breed and train on your own time without requiring someone else to manage your updates for you

I will reserve a few posts for my own pairs when available, and to post on behalf of those who aren't regularly breeding, and only want to pop in to offer a dragon or two.

For now, all you need to do is reserve a post HERE. You do not need to post any dragons, just claiming a post you can edit. The forum will open 2/28/2024 (late evening FR time), so you have 10 days to reserve a post!. Once that forum is opened, I'll be closing this one!

If you aren't sure if you breed/train dragons regularly enough to reserve a post, reserve one anyway! There's no requirement to reserve a post other than thinking you want to breed/train more than a few nests in the future. If you don't want to regularly participate but still think you'll have a batch of dragons to adopt out every once in a while, it'd still be worth it to reserve a post!

As for my availability, I should still be on FR at least 1-2x a week to update anything that requires me to, like updating LV 25 dragons on the main forum, or sending out rental trainers!

Hopefully with having less to update, it means I can train more pairs of my own to adopt out!

Thank you all again, I hope to continue to foster an active Vitali's Warriors community, especially as we're coming up on our 4th year anniversary in a few months!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Bump, the front page is updated! Let me know if I am missing anything!
Bump, the front page is updated! Let me know if I am missing anything!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist It's good to see you back! I hope everything is alright!

Since you are back on the active, is assume it ok to deactivate the temporary adoption thread me and @PallasiteMatrix made?
@Lunartwist It's good to see you back! I hope everything is alright!

Since you are back on the active, is assume it ok to deactivate the temporary adoption thread me and @PallasiteMatrix made?
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie

Yep! Go for it!
@Glaciarie

Yep! Go for it!
So, just to clarify, I've reserved a post near the front of the thread and then when the thread is up and running I update that post with new dergs but also add bumping posts to the back end of the thread letting people know to go check that post out when I have news?
So, just to clarify, I've reserved a post near the front of the thread and then when the thread is up and running I update that post with new dergs but also add bumping posts to the back end of the thread letting people know to go check that post out when I have news?
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade

All you would be responsible is updating your dragons in the post you've reserved when you add/remove any. I'll keep the thread bumped at least once a day. If you want to bump yourself that's totally optional! :)
@midnightserenade

All you would be responsible is updating your dragons in the post you've reserved when you add/remove any. I'll keep the thread bumped at least once a day. If you want to bump yourself that's totally optional! :)
@drazzi is HoneyIsle + Gulfweed open? i can do art for them! but idk how to put it on flight rising so i might need some help with that-

(someone else made my signature for me)
@drazzi is HoneyIsle + Gulfweed open? i can do art for them! but idk how to put it on flight rising so i might need some help with that-

(someone else made my signature for me)
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160