Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 160
Kayler and Kahu were gifted to a new player :)
Kayler and Kahu were gifted to a new player :)
Ambrion
@Adaejha may i apply for Zion please? I can write the paragraphs of lore for them
@Adaejha may i apply for Zion please? I can write the paragraphs of lore for them
@drazzi Could I apply for a hold on Touga and Bellity? I adore their colours but I need a few days to figure out how the Dress Up section works and get them some outfits lol

EDIT: Decided to dust off the ol' writing pen and do some lore instead.

The sun was warm overhead, its bright rays piercing through the canopy of trees that stretched on endlessly above them. Although the exact span of time had been lost to them, the ache in Bellity's legs told her that it had been far too long since they had been allowed to still.

"We should rest soon," she says, glancing at her companion. He doesn't seem to share her exhaustion, his own walk setting a pace that she was finding hard to keep up with. Orange eyes turn to briefly meet hers, before turning back to focus on the road ahead of them.

"We're almost there," Touga replies, his voice betraying nothing to her about his current emotions. Bellity doesn't know how he does it, but he never seems to tire and she was constantly struggling to keep up with him. She wanted to argue, but bit her tongue. This was an important pilgrimage they had been sent on, after all. They were on their way to their new home, the clan of a small Fae who had recently set off on their own. They were in need of competent fighters, and Bellity and Touga were the perfect dragons to help.

The two fall back into a silence that, despite the pain in her tired legs, Bellity finds comforting. It isn't long before the trees begin to grow sparse, the distance between each trunk growing in size as the foliage thins out. And then she sees it, across the waters. The glittering peaks of the Crystalline Reaches stretch endlessly before them, and she can see the small Fae slitting about on a small island at the base of the first peak.

Bellity was taken aback by the beauty of the mountains, and even Touga was visibly impressed. The ocean sparkled beneath them, and they couldn't think of any better place to call home.
@drazzi Could I apply for a hold on Touga and Bellity? I adore their colours but I need a few days to figure out how the Dress Up section works and get them some outfits lol

EDIT: Decided to dust off the ol' writing pen and do some lore instead.

The sun was warm overhead, its bright rays piercing through the canopy of trees that stretched on endlessly above them. Although the exact span of time had been lost to them, the ache in Bellity's legs told her that it had been far too long since they had been allowed to still.

"We should rest soon," she says, glancing at her companion. He doesn't seem to share her exhaustion, his own walk setting a pace that she was finding hard to keep up with. Orange eyes turn to briefly meet hers, before turning back to focus on the road ahead of them.

"We're almost there," Touga replies, his voice betraying nothing to her about his current emotions. Bellity doesn't know how he does it, but he never seems to tire and she was constantly struggling to keep up with him. She wanted to argue, but bit her tongue. This was an important pilgrimage they had been sent on, after all. They were on their way to their new home, the clan of a small Fae who had recently set off on their own. They were in need of competent fighters, and Bellity and Touga were the perfect dragons to help.

The two fall back into a silence that, despite the pain in her tired legs, Bellity finds comforting. It isn't long before the trees begin to grow sparse, the distance between each trunk growing in size as the foliage thins out. And then she sees it, across the waters. The glittering peaks of the Crystalline Reaches stretch endlessly before them, and she can see the small Fae slitting about on a small island at the base of the first peak.

Bellity was taken aback by the beauty of the mountains, and even Touga was visibly impressed. The ocean sparkled beneath them, and they couldn't think of any better place to call home.
@Dahling I love it! I'll get them over to you asap :3
@Dahling I love it! I'll get them over to you asap :3
j1xElnv.png
nKImE1S.png oSZeGPX.png
@r8vn

Sure! Zion will be on hold for you through 1/4 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me in this thread with the lore or send it to me via Private Message, whichever is more comfortable for you. If you need more time, please let me know.
@r8vn

Sure! Zion will be on hold for you through 1/4 at 23:00 FR time. You can ping me in this thread with the lore or send it to me via Private Message, whichever is more comfortable for you. If you need more time, please let me know.
divider.png
@deities

Sure! I'll send a crossroads now c:
@deities

Sure! I'll send a crossroads now c:
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@adaejha thank you! ill send you a PM once im done, shouldn't take too long
@adaejha thank you! ill send you a PM once im done, shouldn't take too long
@AviRavioli

Hello! Could I adopt Tempest and Syrolin please? :)
@AviRavioli

Hello! Could I adopt Tempest and Syrolin please? :)
2MFinXj.png
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
gzlHZ53.png
SYiQlxK.png
mmoRz30.png

KhW3PhQ.png
[img][/img]
@Zhephyre

Sure I'll send a CR now c:
@Zhephyre

Sure I'll send a CR now c:
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@Lunartwist Hi! Are you still looking for shadow, water, and wind descendants?
@Lunartwist Hi! Are you still looking for shadow, water, and wind descendants?
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159 160