Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free 500g giveaway :) (closed)
I love Sphinx cats, they’re so wrinkly and adorable
I love Sphinx cats, they’re so wrinkly and adorable
I really love any cat but torties are awesome

CrimsonVulture

Thank you ^^
I really love any cat but torties are awesome

CrimsonVulture

Thank you ^^
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
Ooooh thanks for the chance!
My favourite cat breed is the Devon or Selkirk Rex! I love the curly coats ^^ <3
Oteibilitz
Ooooh thanks for the chance!
My favourite cat breed is the Devon or Selkirk Rex! I love the curly coats ^^ <3
Oteibilitz
Light BoardingYSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Hey! I'd love to enter, and my favourite breed of cat is probably... Hmm... A Siamese or calico cat. Tabbies are awesome too. Definitely one of those three! :) [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Hey! I'd love to enter, and my favourite breed of cat is probably... Hmm... A Siamese or calico cat. Tabbies are awesome too. Definitely one of those three! :)
pFh2ZjF.png
JvUa9ma.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngaC86tUH.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
I'm Araviir! I live with 5 domestic shorthair cats, but I'm personally very partial to the Lykoi! :)
I'm Araviir! I live with 5 domestic shorthair cats, but I'm personally very partial to the Lykoi! :)
pYstX.gifEcMLz.gifzi2i4.gif
Hello! I’m NoodleBowls, and I’d have to say that mine is the Rusty-Spotted cat, a wildcat from India. They’re near threatened and called the hummingbird of cats because they’re so small!
Hello! I’m NoodleBowls, and I’d have to say that mine is the Rusty-Spotted cat, a wildcat from India. They’re near threatened and called the hummingbird of cats because they’re so small!
My favourite breed of cat is British Shorthairs! I have one and she's such a silly little thing, just this morning she was going crazy on the carpet lol

(also my user is Amieg hope that helps for the copy/pasting ^^)
My favourite breed of cat is British Shorthairs! I have one and she's such a silly little thing, just this morning she was going crazy on the carpet lol

(also my user is Amieg hope that helps for the copy/pasting ^^)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
as far as actual breeds, I think a good Bengal is beautiful (way too high maintenance for me to ever own, but very pretty!)
as far as actual breeds, I think a good Bengal is beautiful (way too high maintenance for me to ever own, but very pretty!)
Hi, I'm Knuckle, and I'm pinging:

@Nanika @Polendina

I don't have a favorite cat breed, but the only purebred cat I think I might have had (since they are all rescues) is flamepoint ragdoll! a beautiful cat
Hi, I'm Knuckle, and I'm pinging:

@Nanika @Polendina

I don't have a favorite cat breed, but the only purebred cat I think I might have had (since they are all rescues) is flamepoint ragdoll! a beautiful cat
Hi I'm Nanika! It's so hard to choose but I would say mainecoon for "purebred" ones, but I love domestic long haired kitties in general (especially black cats) :))
Hi I'm Nanika! It's so hard to choose but I would say mainecoon for "purebred" ones, but I love domestic long haired kitties in general (especially black cats) :))