Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Achievement Lending - NEW: Scenes Added!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
@Panarow

CR sent! And personally I'm kind of torn- I'll never use another vista on the forums for sure, but some of the vistas look sooooo good with some of my dragons. But then they also totally mess up the format I use for my dragon bios and I'll have to find a different template if I want to use vistas aaah ;_;
@Panarow

CR sent! And personally I'm kind of torn- I'll never use another vista on the forums for sure, but some of the vistas look sooooo good with some of my dragons. But then they also totally mess up the format I use for my dragon bios and I'll have to find a different template if I want to use vistas aaah ;_;
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Idk man I love your vista! The colors and clouds are so soothing; thank you! I’ll get them sent right back
Idk man I love your vista! The colors and clouds are so soothing; thank you! I’ll get them sent right back
@Panarow Also I am like, obsessed with the aberration in your sig- is it an adopt or original work or ? [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Panarow

Also I am like, obsessed with the aberration in your sig- is it an adopt or original work or ?
M i s s A r i #29593
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@missAri

It’s an adopt! Let me find the shop and I’ll message it to you!
It’s based on one of my Abby’s she does custom little adopts

Here is the shop!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3141515/1
@missAri

It’s an adopt! Let me find the shop and I’ll message it to you!
It’s based on one of my Abby’s she does custom little adopts

Here is the shop!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3141515/1
Hi @MissAri
Thank you so much for providing this service!
Could I please borrow the seasonal vistas, silk set, and dusty pauper set? These are the only ones I feel certain I'll never achieve on my own haha
Hi @MissAri
Thank you so much for providing this service!
Could I please borrow the seasonal vistas, silk set, and dusty pauper set? These are the only ones I feel certain I'll never achieve on my own haha
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Panarow

Ooh, ty ty- time to add myself to the pinglist in case they reopen. My god I am weak for adoptables akldsjf

@Teg741

I'm happy to help! Working on the CR now ^o^
@Panarow

Ooh, ty ty- time to add myself to the pinglist in case they reopen. My god I am weak for adoptables akldsjf

@Teg741

I'm happy to help! Working on the CR now ^o^
M i s s A r i #29593
@MissAri hello, could i please try again to borrow the silks, the dusty pauper set and autumn + winter vistas when they are available? sorry to bother you !
@MissAri hello, could i please try again to borrow the silks, the dusty pauper set and autumn + winter vistas when they are available? sorry to bother you !
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
@markicha For sure! It's no bother at all, I'm just not sure why the trades aren't working- but hey, third time's the charm? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@markicha

For sure! It's no bother at all, I'm just not sure why the trades aren't working- but hey, third time's the charm?
M i s s A r i #29593
Just a little post-rollover bump~
Just a little post-rollover bump~
M i s s A r i #29593
@MissAri
Last request from me :D May I please borrow all the deity dolls (Worth Something Some Day) except for light? Thanks. ^^
@MissAri
Last request from me :D May I please borrow all the deity dolls (Worth Something Some Day) except for light? Thanks. ^^
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39