Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Achievement Lending - NEW: Scenes Added!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39
@MissAri Could I possibly borrow the seasonal vistas? When you're awake, of course. Hope you get some good sleep!
@MissAri Could I possibly borrow the seasonal vistas? When you're awake, of course. Hope you get some good sleep!
raccoon.png
@MissAri would i be able to borrow the celadon silks when you come back online?
@MissAri would i be able to borrow the celadon silks when you come back online?
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
@bulrush I'm not officially online for the purposes of this thread but I'll do a sneaky and send those over [emoji=coatl winking size=1] @Loghrif Sorry for the long wait- I'll set up the CR now and you can send them back when you're around too! For anyone else, I'll be available in abooouuuut three hours? Give or take?
@bulrush

I'm not officially online for the purposes of this thread but I'll do a sneaky and send those over

@Loghrif

Sorry for the long wait- I'll set up the CR now and you can send them back when you're around too!

For anyone else, I'll be available in abooouuuut three hours? Give or take?
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@missari when we're both online, may i borrow "vistas for every season" and "the expiration date wasn't a suggestion"? ty <3 (i'm about to go to sleep, but i should be around in 7ish hours if you still are)
@missari when we're both online, may i borrow "vistas for every season" and "the expiration date wasn't a suggestion"? ty <3 (i'm about to go to sleep, but i should be around in 7ish hours if you still are)
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@missari hi bb, just checking if you're around?
@missari hi bb, just checking if you're around?
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Could I borrow checkmate?
Could I borrow checkmate?
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
@MissAri Hello hello! When you're awake, can I please borrow Sensational Silks, Spooky Season and the Distinguished Outfit-? I have more achievements I need but I'll start w/ those 3~

(I'm on Aussie time so if you're not around by about 5am FR time I'll have to wait 'till I'm awake tomorrow, but take your time please! Sleep is important n.n)
@MissAri Hello hello! When you're awake, can I please borrow Sensational Silks, Spooky Season and the Distinguished Outfit-? I have more achievements I need but I'll start w/ those 3~

(I'm on Aussie time so if you're not around by about 5am FR time I'll have to wait 'till I'm awake tomorrow, but take your time please! Sleep is important n.n)
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@MissAri
hi :) this is super cool of you! i have 11 achievements i need help with but. ill just start with four partials:
-Autumn/Winter Sphinx
-Autumn/Winter Vistas
-Autumn/Winter Seasonal Breezes
-Autumn/Winter Scenes

(it just so happened that my earlier hiatus here perfectly skipped fall and winter...haha)

of course, take your time and i hope you rest well!

(i deleted and reposted this bcause i forgot to ping. mb lol,,,,)
@MissAri
hi :) this is super cool of you! i have 11 achievements i need help with but. ill just start with four partials:
-Autumn/Winter Sphinx
-Autumn/Winter Vistas
-Autumn/Winter Seasonal Breezes
-Autumn/Winter Scenes

(it just so happened that my earlier hiatus here perfectly skipped fall and winter...haha)

of course, take your time and i hope you rest well!

(i deleted and reposted this bcause i forgot to ping. mb lol,,,,)
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
@MissAri

im so glad this thread exists!!! could i borrow the dusty pauper items, field feast, and chilly chow? thank you :DD
@MissAri

im so glad this thread exists!!! could i borrow the dusty pauper items, field feast, and chilly chow? thank you :DD
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Sorry darlings, been up to my eyeballs in partner visa homework- I should be back to consistent lending after this Friday once the application is officially lodged. Whew! [emoji=coatl scared size=1] In the meantime, sending CRs out in order of request @ponds @ablazingstar @toastedpencils @goblincrunch Thank you for your patience <333
Sorry darlings, been up to my eyeballs in partner visa homework- I should be back to consistent lending after this Friday once the application is officially lodged. Whew!

In the meantime, sending CRs out in order of request

@ponds @ablazingstar @toastedpencils @goblincrunch

Thank you for your patience <333
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39