Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | getting rid of everything (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
please be aware I only have materials & trinkets left and thats all you'll get now!

I'm in the process of quitting, and I've just given away all of my dragons and some items. However, I've still got a lot of materials in my hoard that I'd like to give out.

If you'd like some stuff, just reply to this post and ill send you a crossroads trade. what you get will be random. ill be distributing by first come first serve and the amount of stuff you'll get will vary depending on what I have left and how much interest this gets. You can sell anything you don't want, I don't care :)
please be aware I only have materials & trinkets left and thats all you'll get now!

I'm in the process of quitting, and I've just given away all of my dragons and some items. However, I've still got a lot of materials in my hoard that I'd like to give out.

If you'd like some stuff, just reply to this post and ill send you a crossroads trade. what you get will be random. ill be distributing by first come first serve and the amount of stuff you'll get will vary depending on what I have left and how much interest this gets. You can sell anything you don't want, I don't care :)
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi! I’m newish and would love any dreamy apparel or familiars from older festivals if you have! thank you :)
Hi! I’m newish and would love any dreamy apparel or familiars from older festivals if you have! thank you :)
mWCEbQu.png9QQcg1Z.pngtqGkHih.png6Ef6hwD.pngoczO35g.png
I'd love to take whatever apparel you'd like to throw at me. I hope you enjoyed your time here! Thank you! c:
I'd love to take whatever apparel you'd like to throw at me. I hope you enjoyed your time here! Thank you! c:
I would like apparel and/or skins if you have any to spare
I would like apparel and/or skins if you have any to spare
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Hey there, I would absolutely love some older fest apparel/familiars, especially Light fest! if you have any about or mayhaps an egg? ^^ Hope life goes well for you after the FR chapter fully closes. ♥
Hey there, I would absolutely love some older fest apparel/familiars, especially Light fest! if you have any about or mayhaps an egg? ^^ Hope life goes well for you after the FR chapter fully closes. ♥
ezAvR1E.png
I would love some stuff
thank you sooooo much!
any cool items, apparel and or familiars would be great :)
thx
I would love some stuff
thank you sooooo much!
any cool items, apparel and or familiars would be great :)
thx
Could I possibly have some apparel thank you so much in advance
Could I possibly have some apparel thank you so much in advance
LDlwCri.pngcDBGx9s.png eHsIhFC.pngWishlist tQekNfa.png 3kRmks1.pngTz9zkEa.png
I'm up for something completely random! :)
I'm up for something completely random! :)
ooh, i'd love just about anything, especially older items/apparel since i haven't been here that long.......

i hope whatever is next on the horizon for you is a good one!!
ooh, i'd love just about anything, especially older items/apparel since i haven't been here that long.......

i hope whatever is next on the horizon for you is a good one!!
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
Heya, sorry to hear that you're leaving. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Any [b]swipp swap materials/food/trinkets[/b] would be amazing and I'm collecting rarity 6 [emoji=red star size=1] food items as well, so if you have those I'd be super glad to take them off your hands!!! example of rarity 6 items I'd absolutely love: [item=Boxer Mantis][item=Jungle Mantis][item=Dead Leaf Mantis][item=Highgrass Priest] [item=static charged lemming][item=Singed Lemming][item=Collared Lemming][item=Arctic Lemming] [item=Starfish][item=Morning Star][item=Fallen Star][item=Glow Star] [item=Aether Cherries][item=Potash Peach][item=Over-ripe Cherries][item=Charged Duneberry]
Heya, sorry to hear that you're leaving.

Wishing you a wonderful time ahead.

Any swipp swap materials/food/trinkets would be amazing and I'm collecting rarity 6 food items as well, so if you have those I'd be super glad to take them off your hands!!!

example of rarity 6 items I'd absolutely love:

Boxer Mantis Jungle Mantis Dead Leaf Mantis Highgrass Priest
Static Charged Lemming Singed Lemming Collared Lemming Arctic Lemming
Starfish Morning Star Fallen Star Glow Star
Aether Cherries Potash Peach Over-ripe Cherries Charged Duneberry
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6