Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free]] dragons, materials, other
1 2 3 4 5
I’m waiting for some more CR to go through before I give away more apparel
I’m waiting for some more CR to go through before I give away more apparel
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
I would love plague themed apparel and maybe a skin lol. Tysm ^^
I would love plague themed apparel and maybe a skin lol. Tysm ^^
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
Hi thanks for your generosity! I would love some Baldwin mats if you still have those laying around. Especially the red goo and purple sludge I always have a shortage of.
Hi thanks for your generosity! I would love some Baldwin mats if you still have those laying around. Especially the red goo and purple sludge I always have a shortage of.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
Out of apparel now!

Also I just added this clarification to the thread,
Materials was in reference to random materials, not Baldwin materials. I used “mats” because of limited title space. Sorry for the confusion
Out of apparel now!

Also I just added this clarification to the thread,
Materials was in reference to random materials, not Baldwin materials. I used “mats” because of limited title space. Sorry for the confusion
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
Could I snag this dragon and any runestones you may have? Thanks! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856719/85671813_350.png[/img]
Could I snag this dragon and any runestones you may have? Thanks!
85671813_350.png
4ok1TmX.png
hi! @PastelThunder

could i have any random materials you'd be willing to part with?
hi! @PastelThunder

could i have any random materials you'd be willing to part with?
finch | any/all | fr 3+
Sent the above
Sent the above
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
Bump
Bump
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
i know i asked yesterday so feel free to ignore this but if you've anything in materials/other that isn't being claimed ill take it!
i know i asked yesterday so feel free to ignore this but if you've anything in materials/other that isn't being claimed ill take it!
finch | any/all | fr 3+
@almondandapple claiming multiple times is fine :^) I sent more stuff
@almondandapple claiming multiple times is fine :^) I sent more stuff
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5