Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, I honestly completely forgot about this, lmao f.
For the people who submitted their posts on time, the winners are:

@islet sending you a blend! Love the art in their bio :]
@noctyrne sending you a blend also! Boulder is not a treasure mp afaik though, but good luck acquiring one! She’s a very pretty progen :]]
@floofyisbae lightning member! :D sparkle for you <3 love her colours! That noxtide is delicious
@kiralyne good luck geneing your progens! Sending you an obe breed scroll. Lmk if you can’t pay, we can figure smth out <33 I would recommend choosing a secondary other than bee, though--it's a gem gene, and very expensive! :00
@dragon33 unfortunately I don’t have any aether sparkles, sorry T.T If I see one today then I'll send it over, but I won't be on that often so probably not.
Well, I honestly completely forgot about this, lmao f.
For the people who submitted their posts on time, the winners are:

@islet sending you a blend! Love the art in their bio :]
@noctyrne sending you a blend also! Boulder is not a treasure mp afaik though, but good luck acquiring one! She’s a very pretty progen :]]
@floofyisbae lightning member! :D sparkle for you <3 love her colours! That noxtide is delicious
@kiralyne good luck geneing your progens! Sending you an obe breed scroll. Lmk if you can’t pay, we can figure smth out <33 I would recommend choosing a secondary other than bee, though--it's a gem gene, and very expensive! :00
@dragon33 unfortunately I don’t have any aether sparkles, sorry T.T If I see one today then I'll send it over, but I won't be on that often so probably not.
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
tysm! <33
tysm! <33
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@Ottoman

Thank you so much! I didn't realize Boulder wasn't treasure, my bad. <3
@Ottoman

Thank you so much! I didn't realize Boulder wasn't treasure, my bad. <3
formerly Nocte
Omg, thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners too and wishing all of you a lovely week <3
Omg, thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners too and wishing all of you a lovely week <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you! Don't worry about being online too often, I have school, I know how it is
Thank you! Don't worry about being online too often, I have school, I know how it is
@dauntingleaves wrong thread! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3258455/1#post_54675434
@dauntingleaves wrong thread! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3258455/1#post_54675434
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9