Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | •"OIFTLBIAFTOGL2YA" (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1103036848571424768/1103036909040709823/Cream_and_Green_Retro_Minimalist_Giveaway_Facebook_Post.png[/img] [b][color=819adc]Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.[/color][/b][/center] [color=e17d74] Well, yeah, I totally forgot to finish up the giveaway from 2 years ago...almost to the date. I was in a zoom meeting for work, and was like "huh, do I still know my password for Flight Rising? Omg....girl, you never finished sending out the prizes for that giveaway. Pretty sure I sent the gems, not the treasure. There's no way everyone on that ping list is still around. I guess I can just make a new post to finish it up + see what's new on the site..." And now we're here, I obviously remembered the password after a few minutes. So, let's see if I remember how to effectively run one of these things. [/color] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1103036848571424768/1103044468401262672/whats_being_given_away_1.png[/img][/center] [b][color=819adc]Gems:[/b] 2,000 [emoji=gem size=1] - 2 winners - 1,000 gems each. [b][color=e17d74]Treasure:[/b] 10,000,000 treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] - 50 winners - 200,000 treasure each. [item=sunlit kelpie mane][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=Highland Scavenger][item=map kit][item=frostfaerie wings][item=Prismatic Token][item=Prismatic Token][item=Gladegift Garlands][item=Gladegift Halo][item=Gladegift Halo][item=gemologist's discovery] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1103036848571424768/1103049917750059151/enter.png[/img][/center] [color=819adc] I suppose we'll do this the most traditional way. Just post the form below with your info/what you'd like![/color] [quote] [b]1. Post your username 2. Do you want the gems? Y/N 3. Do you want the treasure? Y/N 4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one?[/quote] [color=819adc] I'll throw everyone into an RNG (once for the gems, treasure, etc). I'll send you a crossroads if you're a winner AND ping you here, so please have a junk item ready. Thank youuuu. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1103036848571424768/1103051388461777006/other.png[/img][/center] [color=e17d74][b] This giveaway will run until Saturday, May 6, 2023.[/b] Please make sure you let me know what item you'd like if you're after one of them. You can enter in in the giveaway for BOTH the gems and the treasure, but you can only win one. I'll try to spread the wealth for the items too. So there should be like 60+ winners if my math is right. Uhhh, so good luck! Lemme know if you have any questions. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1085034323377389720/1103751408932626604/entries.png[/img] [size=2]ModusMortis - mane SunsPauliiine - token FelineThing - token JustCallMeSender - flowering Regxlia - mapkit Corroded - highland Nalani - nalani corvuscall - token SerendipityShine - halo ARandomPerson Wallyshrimp - mane Jarzus - token belated - halo Nightwing3 - wings Talonmaster -flowering SilentWanderer - halo obcordata - highland undertones - halo MegaraFrostalon - flowering Elininjakat - highland vultyrewire - token jewelofmygarden - gemologist SilverM1dn1ght - wings Sonoch - garland Islet - halo Cnidocyte - token Navella - token Persinnamon - halo Schellis - token tidefall - halo Twilightstar123 - halo Sahariel - flowering Synva - halo MysteryCookie - token NightmareEclipse - highland ChaiSpicedTea - garland vintagespring - garland squiddysquid - highland Mythariah - halo beargirl1393 - wings Superocelot - token Lynz - mapkit Zoologist strawberriezzz - garland Businessman - halo mochu - garland ShadowLugia111 - wings Suomi - halo ExtraWords - flowering overtherebear - mane Willowcases - token rainily03 - token Doozie - halo StillXill - halo Nemurian - mapkit bakaneko - token SairentoTsuki - halo Ranisha - halo ThunderFlare - halo jailbreak - Birdsofwax - token Shigster1 - token LunaLane - halo CyberGrassy - token Phloxpetals - mane Madelyn - wings milkiemoth woopdomoop - token RedGryphon SodaliteLeHybrid - token LokiFire - halo Amscray - garland astralfish - token UnabatedBasher - gemologist Dracana - halo Flatbooty - halo Catmushroom11 - flowering pghbekka - token OrangeSky - token cloudyblossom - halo TunTunQueen - garland Njerro - token JunYura - wing After - token sunshineway - highland KymoLadyofStorms - halo ravenleap - halo NyAara- token Voideerie - token Jang1e - mane spaceace01 - token Tropickle - halo Sayorafina - garland Lovelock - token Fantasia46 - wings Sp00kAndR0ll - token oichanlix - flowering raiGN- flowering bismuthlamb - token Ba1ja - halo SnailSpores - token Goldensong - halo Coolfrost - halo HeyitsRae - mapkit Crowharlequin - garland ablazingstar - garland AtticaIonia- token oneirodrakon - token metronome - token pitoukitty - wings Quixilver - halo Mewk - halo stilllifebyrm - mapkit ChaoticFriendzy MotherNarcisa - mane Dessy - halo niracake - token Notion - mapkit QueenQueso - mapkit Praij - token Ainsell - halo Aeriel - token Torronyr - highland BlueLotus111 - halo adria - halo edgyusername - token Sphino - flowering Self - ? NBW - halo
Cream_and_Green_Retro_Minimalist_Giveaway_Facebook_Post.png

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Well, yeah, I totally forgot to finish up the giveaway from 2 years ago...almost to the date. I was in a zoom meeting for work, and was like "huh, do I still know my password for Flight Rising? Omg....girl, you never finished sending out the prizes for that giveaway. Pretty sure I sent the gems, not the treasure. There's no way everyone on that ping list is still around. I guess I can just make a new post to finish it up + see what's new on the site..."

And now we're here, I obviously remembered the password after a few minutes. So, let's see if I remember how to effectively run one of these things.

whats_being_given_away_1.png

Gems: 2,000 - 2 winners - 1,000 gems each.

Treasure: 10,000,000 treasure - 50 winners - 200,000 treasure each.

Sunlit Kelpie Mane Flowering Gladeboughs Flowering Gladeboughs Highland Scavenger Map Kit Frostfaerie Wings Prismatic Token Prismatic Token Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo Gladegift Halo Gemologist's Discovery

enter.png

I suppose we'll do this the most traditional way. Just post the form below with your info/what you'd like!
Quote:
1. Post your username
2. Do you want the gems? Y/N
3. Do you want the treasure? Y/N
4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one?

I'll throw everyone into an RNG (once for the gems, treasure, etc). I'll send you a crossroads if you're a winner AND ping you here, so please have a junk item ready. Thank youuuu.

other.png

This giveaway will run until Saturday, May 6, 2023. Please make sure you let me know what item you'd like if you're after one of them. You can enter in in the giveaway for BOTH the gems and the treasure, but you can only win one. I'll try to spread the wealth for the items too. So there should be like 60+ winners if my math is right. Uhhh, so good luck! Lemme know if you have any questions.

entries.png

ModusMortis - mane
SunsPauliiine - token
FelineThing - token
JustCallMeSender - flowering
Regxlia - mapkit
Corroded - highland
Nalani - nalani
corvuscall - token
SerendipityShine - halo
ARandomPerson
Wallyshrimp - mane
Jarzus - token
belated - halo
Nightwing3 - wings
Talonmaster -flowering
SilentWanderer - halo
obcordata - highland
undertones - halo
MegaraFrostalon - flowering
Elininjakat - highland
vultyrewire - token
jewelofmygarden - gemologist
SilverM1dn1ght - wings
Sonoch - garland
Islet - halo
Cnidocyte - token
Navella - token
Persinnamon - halo
Schellis - token
tidefall - halo
Twilightstar123 - halo
Sahariel - flowering
Synva - halo
MysteryCookie - token
NightmareEclipse - highland
ChaiSpicedTea - garland
vintagespring - garland
squiddysquid - highland
Mythariah - halo
beargirl1393 - wings
Superocelot - token
Lynz - mapkit
Zoologist
strawberriezzz - garland
Businessman - halo
mochu - garland
ShadowLugia111 - wings
Suomi - halo
ExtraWords - flowering
overtherebear - mane
Willowcases - token
rainily03 - token
Doozie - halo
StillXill - halo
Nemurian - mapkit
bakaneko - token
SairentoTsuki - halo
Ranisha - halo
ThunderFlare - halo
jailbreak -
Birdsofwax - token
Shigster1 - token
LunaLane - halo
CyberGrassy - token
Phloxpetals - mane
Madelyn - wings
milkiemoth
woopdomoop - token
RedGryphon
SodaliteLeHybrid - token
LokiFire - halo
Amscray - garland
astralfish - token
UnabatedBasher - gemologist
Dracana - halo
Flatbooty - halo
Catmushroom11 - flowering
pghbekka - token
OrangeSky - token
cloudyblossom - halo
TunTunQueen - garland
Njerro - token
JunYura - wing
After - token
sunshineway - highland
KymoLadyofStorms - halo
ravenleap - halo
NyAara- token
Voideerie - token
Jang1e - mane
spaceace01 - token
Tropickle - halo
Sayorafina - garland
Lovelock - token
Fantasia46 - wings
Sp00kAndR0ll - token
oichanlix - flowering
raiGN- flowering
bismuthlamb - token
Ba1ja - halo
SnailSpores - token
Goldensong - halo
Coolfrost - halo
HeyitsRae - mapkit
Crowharlequin - garland
ablazingstar - garland
AtticaIonia- token
oneirodrakon - token
metronome - token
pitoukitty - wings
Quixilver - halo
Mewk - halo
stilllifebyrm - mapkit
ChaoticFriendzy
MotherNarcisa - mane
Dessy - halo
niracake - token
Notion - mapkit
QueenQueso - mapkit
Praij - token
Ainsell - halo
Aeriel - token
Torronyr - highland
BlueLotus111 - halo
adria - halo
edgyusername - token
Sphino - flowering
Self - ?
NBW - halo
Thank you for hosting! And I'm glad to hear your password still worked, bwahaha. I'll fill out the form right now. XD [b]1. Post your username[/b] ModusMortis [b]2. Do you want the gems?[/b] Yes! [b]3. Do you want the treasure?[/b] Yes! [b]4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one?[/b] Yes! [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane] (If allowed to pick multiple, then I'll just... throw one more choice down here too. XD If not, please ignore!) [item=Frostfaerie Wings]
Thank you for hosting! And I'm glad to hear your password still worked, bwahaha. I'll fill out the form right now. XD

1. Post your username
ModusMortis
2. Do you want the gems?
Yes!
3. Do you want the treasure?
Yes!
Yes!
Sunlit Kelpie Mane

(If allowed to pick multiple, then I'll just... throw one more choice down here too. XD If not, please ignore!)
Frostfaerie Wings
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
SunsPauliiine
2. Do you want the gems?
Y

Y

Prismatic token, please!
SunsPauliiine
2. Do you want the gems?
Y

Y

Prismatic token, please!
she/her
JustCallMeSender! Yes! Yes! This item also! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/23292.png[/img]
JustCallMeSender!
Yes!
Yes!
This item also!
23292.png
Welcome back and thank you so much for hosting this! ^^ 1. Post your username: Regxlia 2. Do you want the gems? Yes. 3. Do you want the treasure? Yes. 4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one? [item=Map Kit]
Welcome back and thank you so much for hosting this! ^^

1. Post your username: Regxlia

2. Do you want the gems?
Yes.

Yes.

Map Kit
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[b]1. Post your username[/b] Corroded [b]2. Do you want the gems? Y/N[/b] Yes [b]3. Do you want the treasure? Y/N[/b] Yes [b]4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one?[/b] Yes, [item=highland scavenger]
1. Post your username
Corroded
Yes
Yes
Yes, Highland Scavenger
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
1. Post your username: Nalani
2. Do you want the gems? Y
3. Do you want the treasure? Y
4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one? Yes please, the Map kit if I have to choose!

Thank you!
1. Post your username: Nalani
4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one? Yes please, the Map kit if I have to choose!

Thank you!
1. Post your username corvuscall 2. Do you want the gems? Y/N Y 3. Do you want the treasure? Y/N Y 4. Do you want one of the items? If so, which one? yep!! [item=Prismatic token] thank you so much for hosting this!!
1. Post your username
corvuscall
Y
Y
yep!! Prismatic Token

thank you so much for hosting this!!
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
1. Post your username @SerendipityShine 2. Do you want the gems? [b]Y[/b] 3. Do you want the treasure? [b]Y[/b] 4. Do you want one of the items? [item=gladegift halo] Thanks!
1. Post your username
@SerendipityShine
4. Do you want one of the items?
Gladegift Halo
Thanks!
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
Welcome back, and thank you for hosting this!

1. Post your username
ARandomPerson

Yes

Yes

No
Welcome back, and thank you for hosting this!

1. Post your username
ARandomPerson

Yes

Yes

No
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16