Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lending Library- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
@RandomSlasher just wanted to let you know, Monarch is now level 25 and my other drago Dante just hit level 13. may still take a little while to get him to lv25 cause tbh leveling up in the coliseum is a bit tedious for me, but I'm taking good care of Altarata and Imriel [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@RandomSlasher just wanted to let you know, Monarch is now level 25 and my other drago Dante just hit level 13. may still take a little while to get him to lv25 cause tbh leveling up in the coliseum is a bit tedious for me, but I'm taking good care of Altarata and Imriel
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
I8HOEiR.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
hi! i'd love to rent a pair to help me level up my dragons :) @RandomSlasher
hi! i'd love to rent a pair to help me level up my dragons :) @RandomSlasher
june | any/all | fr 3+
bump
bump
Hey! my account isn't really new, but I'd love to rent a pair! I've been struggling to train up a team of mine,,

@RandomSlasher
Hey! my account isn't really new, but I'd love to rent a pair! I've been struggling to train up a team of mine,,

@RandomSlasher
@RandomSlasher
I've only been here for a bit over 3 months, but I've been struggling with Coli.
May I borrow a training pair if possible?
Thank you in advance!
@RandomSlasher
I've only been here for a bit over 3 months, but I've been struggling with Coli.
May I borrow a training pair if possible?
Thank you in advance!
Universe_Drifters.png
@Reokyu absolutely! I'll send a pair over!
@Reokyu absolutely! I'll send a pair over!
@OriGalaxii OMG I am so sorry, somehow I completely missed this message!! I'll send a pair right over now. My apologies!!!
@OriGalaxii OMG I am so sorry, somehow I completely missed this message!! I'll send a pair right over now. My apologies!!!
Hello! I am newer so i can understand if not but I would like to rent a pair so I can learn the colliseum?
Hello! I am newer so i can understand if not but I would like to rent a pair so I can learn the colliseum?
Hey! If you still have some pair I'd like to loan one :] Thank you so much for opening this service!
Hey! If you still have some pair I'd like to loan one :] Thank you so much for opening this service!
I would love to borrow a pair from you to level my babies. If I’m to new, please let me know.
I would love to borrow a pair from you to level my babies. If I’m to new, please let me know.