Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lending Library- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
@BtchBoyBunny Hey there! Poke me in a week if you're still into the game, I'll be happy to loan you them then! I just know that first few days is sort of crucial and I see a lot of accounts abandoned or forgotten in that time, so I just want to make sure none of my loaners get trapped anywhere if possible :) (not saying you'd do it on purpose, I just know I once joined some kind of horse game and to this day I'm not sure what it was...I logged in once and never returned and now I couldn't find it if I wanted to! LOL)
@BtchBoyBunny Hey there! Poke me in a week if you're still into the game, I'll be happy to loan you them then! I just know that first few days is sort of crucial and I see a lot of accounts abandoned or forgotten in that time, so I just want to make sure none of my loaners get trapped anywhere if possible :) (not saying you'd do it on purpose, I just know I once joined some kind of horse game and to this day I'm not sure what it was...I logged in once and never returned and now I couldn't find it if I wanted to! LOL)
@Randomslasher Okay, I will do! Thank you so much. I do understand haha.
@Randomslasher Okay, I will do! Thank you so much. I do understand haha.
@RandomSlasher hi ^^ I was wondering if I could borrow a pair to level my dragons with? If you have any left atm

While I'm at it I'd love to donate to this as it is such a cool idea! And very generous

I've been saving gems a while intending to pay for someone else to level my dragons but with this I'll no longer need them so I can send those over if you'd like?
@RandomSlasher hi ^^ I was wondering if I could borrow a pair to level my dragons with? If you have any left atm

While I'm at it I'd love to donate to this as it is such a cool idea! And very generous

I've been saving gems a while intending to pay for someone else to level my dragons but with this I'll no longer need them so I can send those over if you'd like?
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
@Bee141 Sure, I'll send a pair over! As for donations, I appreciate them greatly but do not feel obligated if you need the gems for something else. :)
@Bee141 Sure, I'll send a pair over! As for donations, I appreciate them greatly but do not feel obligated if you need the gems for something else. :)
hey there!! if you have a training pair available, could i borrow them? or could i be added to the waitlist?

thanks in advance!! :>
hey there!! if you have a training pair available, could i borrow them? or could i be added to the waitlist?

thanks in advance!! :>
Untitled-design.png
@anuubydoobydoo hey there, just got a pair back yesterday, let me send 'em to ya
@anuubydoobydoo hey there, just got a pair back yesterday, let me send 'em to ya
Hello! ive got six dragons that need rehoming, but if i can id like to donate them. theyre not leveled, but its three new potential pairs!
Hello! ive got six dragons that need rehoming, but if i can id like to donate them. theyre not leveled, but its three new potential pairs!
@ratface333 Sounds great!! I'll take 'em :)
@ratface333 Sounds great!! I'll take 'em :)
ill send in a bit!!
ill send in a bit!!
@Ratface333 thank you so much!
@Ratface333 thank you so much!