Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lending Library- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hi there! I know none of the pairs are currently available, so could you put me on the waitlist for Ceridwen & Romeria?
Hi there! I know none of the pairs are currently available, so could you put me on the waitlist for Ceridwen & Romeria?
j2A162K.png
who are we really
mtsif7G.png
@spinningcats I can, though if you're not particular about which pair you use, there might be another one available first. It's all dependent on who is finished earliest.
@spinningcats I can, though if you're not particular about which pair you use, there might be another one available first. It's all dependent on who is finished earliest.
[quote name="RandomSlasher" date="2023-03-29 10:04:28" ] @spinningcats I can, though if you're not particular about which pair you use, there might be another one available first. It's all dependent on who is finished earliest. [/quote] Ah alr! Yeah I'm not particular, so just put me on the waitlist :)
RandomSlasher wrote on 2023-03-29 10:04:28:

Ah alr! Yeah I'm not particular, so just put me on the waitlist :)
j2A162K.png
who are we really
mtsif7G.png
@RandomSlasher Can I please be put on your waitlist? Thank you very much.
@RandomSlasher Can I please be put on your waitlist? Thank you very much.
She/Her
FR Time 7
@Plina sure thing!
@Plina sure thing!
Hello! just an update to say my last dragon is level 20, so you will receive Ceridwen & Romeria soon!
Hello! just an update to say my last dragon is level 20, so you will receive Ceridwen & Romeria soon!
MALICE.png heart.png MENACE_ALL_CAPS.png test
- Art Shop -
- Skins & Accents -
- Hatchery(WIP) -
test
@Kioshi Wonderful! Thank you for the update! :)
@Kioshi Wonderful! Thank you for the update! :)
Hi, my dergs are currently lvl 24 and lvl 12 [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]. I want to level them asap so I will return them soon [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Hi, my dergs are currently lvl 24 and lvl 12 . I want to level them asap so I will return them soon
dEe2UrM.png
UMevL3r.png
xCVbB5p.png
nJT9A3U.png
yyOAE.gif jwXem.gif ryqTQ.gif j0ztA.gif
Oh, I forgot to mention that I have changed my login! I used to be Garnuch :P
Oh, I forgot to mention that I have changed my login! I used to be Garnuch :P
dEe2UrM.png
UMevL3r.png
xCVbB5p.png
nJT9A3U.png
yyOAE.gif jwXem.gif ryqTQ.gif j0ztA.gif