Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OOFR] Lightning Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Spontaneite no worries, thanks for sending your dergs in! ^^ we've archived your entries already, so if you head over to the Dragon tab in that same spreadsheet and click the "Return to archive sheet" at cell I2 you'll be able to search up your username to see your entries! If this doesn't work, lmk and we'll see if it turns out i'm giving you wrong steps aha [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Spontaneite no worries, thanks for sending your dergs in! ^^ we've archived your entries already, so if you head over to the Dragon tab in that same spreadsheet and click the "Return to archive sheet" at cell I2 you'll be able to search up your username to see your entries! If this doesn't work, lmk and we'll see if it turns out i'm giving you wrong steps aha
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Accent shop
@mindfuzz hello! just wanted to check in - i sent 105 dragons, but it looks like only 96 were recorded - i can send screenshots of my auction house sales if that is helpful just let me know!
@mindfuzz hello! just wanted to check in - i sent 105 dragons, but it looks like only 96 were recorded - i can send screenshots of my auction house sales if that is helpful just let me know!
Question: the Daily Badges are the same as the ones here right?

Also, atm I'm tracking the dragons and tickets in this spreadsheet for a personal overview!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q6LHl8XeAvtShW48b5-r10vtpomZygqtGjsV-umjJwg/edit?usp=sharing
Question: the Daily Badges are the same as the ones here right?

Also, atm I'm tracking the dragons and tickets in this spreadsheet for a personal overview!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q6LHl8XeAvtShW48b5-r10vtpomZygqtGjsV-umjJwg/edit?usp=sharing
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet

Yup, they're the same ones displayed in Dom Watch ^^
@Islet

Yup, they're the same ones displayed in Dom Watch ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Zefyre

Sending ten lvl 6 dragons!
@Zefyre

Sending ten lvl 6 dragons!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa hi sorry! I ran out for an errand and totally forgot to change my mark on the sheet. It’ll be a little longer if you don’t mind waiting, but if you need the lair space/don’t want to wait feel free to send to someone else. Sorry again, and if you do wait I’ll get to them asap!
@JoweeTheRaposa hi sorry! I ran out for an errand and totally forgot to change my mark on the sheet. It’ll be a little longer if you don’t mind waiting, but if you need the lair space/don’t want to wait feel free to send to someone else. Sorry again, and if you do wait I’ll get to them asap!
UV6XXUj.png
@Zefyre

Oh, it’s no problem!
@Zefyre

Oh, it’s no problem!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
the tiered badges might be broken :0
the tiered badges might be broken :0
hi i'm snips // she/her, 90s kid, fr+3
Nwfsbt5.png
RrTI6A7.png
[quote name="Fieryblood" date="2023-03-13 09:44:33" ] @mindfuzz hello! just wanted to check in - i sent 105 dragons, but it looks like only 96 were recorded - i can send screenshots of my auction house sales if that is helpful just let me know! [/quote] hello! just checking in again - it looks like this hasn't been updated yet and i figure it is easier to fix sooner than later. Can you please let me know if you need something from me to get the remaining 9 dragons recorded from yesterday?
Fieryblood wrote on 2023-03-13 09:44:33:

hello! just checking in again - it looks like this hasn't been updated yet and i figure it is easier to fix sooner than later. Can you please let me know if you need something from me to get the remaining 9 dragons recorded from yesterday?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26