Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] IDs for IDs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@treesapperson
I see, I'll share the big sheet with you! So far, my data from mid-last year to last week is completely filled in, and there are a few patches here and there from this thread. And assigning you Sept 5th - 14th, 2018.

@cidsorel
Alright, assigning you July 11th -15th, 2014. Send me a google address to share your individual sheet with!
@treesapperson
I see, I'll share the big sheet with you! So far, my data from mid-last year to last week is completely filled in, and there are a few patches here and there from this thread. And assigning you Sept 5th - 14th, 2018.

@cidsorel
Alright, assigning you July 11th -15th, 2014. Send me a google address to share your individual sheet with!
TuubBzG.png
Done with the last 10 data points. :D
Done with the last 10 data points. :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

@Schellis
Got it, and the variance in those days is truly wack! I should go check for downtime on the low days. I've shared the big spreadsheet with you, I hope you find some of the data interesting!
@Schellis
Got it, and the variance in those days is truly wack! I should go check for downtime on the low days. I've shared the big spreadsheet with you, I hope you find some of the data interesting!
TuubBzG.png
Date range group: 1
# of Data Points claiming: 28

(I think that's until the end of august? if you didn't give someone else that section yet)
# of Data Points claiming: 28

(I think that's until the end of august? if you didn't give someone else that section yet)
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

@Schellis Sure! That only goes until August 30th though, so I can add the 31st in real quick if you want to finish out the month. If not, that's fine too! Also since you'll hit the sixty data point perk after this, you can send me a link to any dragon you want me to turn into a tiny dragon doodle drowning in data! Send me the link anytime, and I can trade you the picture once you're done with these points. (example from the front page, but perhaps yours won't turn out looking like a lightning dragon nightmare) [img]https://i.imgur.com/W10jSrL.gif[/img]
@Schellis

Sure! That only goes until August 30th though, so I can add the 31st in real quick if you want to finish out the month. If not, that's fine too!

Also since you'll hit the sixty data point perk after this, you can send me a link to any dragon you want me to turn into a tiny dragon doodle drowning in data! Send me the link anytime, and I can trade you the picture once you're done with these points.

(example from the front page, but perhaps yours won't turn out looking like a lightning dragon nightmare)
W10jSrL.gif
TuubBzG.png
bop
bop
TuubBzG.png
ello! i dont actually find any of the prizes appealing, but this seems kinda fun, so why not

# of Data Points claiming: 2
ello! i dont actually find any of the prizes appealing, but this seems kinda fun, so why not

# of Data Points claiming: 2
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
@sootish
Sure, I've set up a google sheet, send me an address to share it with whenever you're ready!
@sootish
Sure, I've set up a google sheet, send me an address to share it with whenever you're ready!
TuubBzG.png
bop
bop
TuubBzG.png
bop
bop
TuubBzG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12