Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] IDs for IDs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
Completed Sep. 1 - Sep. 10 of 2023 :]
Completed Sep. 1 - Sep. 10 of 2023 :]
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

sheets updated :] -- NotN in review: 489k dragons hatched between the first and last day of NotN (which I'm counting as ending on Saturday for the purposes of this review, so 14 days). This is an average of 35k/day. This year, NotN overlapped with Christmas day (as is always does) but not New Years. Christmas saw 54k dragons hatched! Excluding Christmas, the average number of hatches per day was 33k. In the two weeks before NotN, daily hatches were in the 24-25k range on average. This is a little bit above the year's average, and rates looked like that since the Auraboa release in late November. Top 3 days: Christmas (54k) Day 1 of NotN (37k) Day 2 of NotN (37k also!) I think it makes sense that day 1 of NotN has a high hatch rate, but I find it unusual that day 2 hatched a similar amount. In the previous NotN (452k total, 32k avg, 50k Christmas, 31k avg w/o Christmas, and 20-21k leading into it), day 1 saw 36k hatches but day 2 dropped to a value (32k) that was basically the same as the other days between day 1 and Christmas. Was there anything special about day 2 this year or was it just random variation? As a side note, last year and this year are good to compare because they don't include New Year's Day, which is a notable holiday (like Christmas) that people definitely try to hatch extra dragons on. Other holidays like that are Valentine's Day, Halloween, the FR Anniversary, and possibly April Fool's Day (more data/analysis needed)? Also, what's so special about Christmas? Is it just like other holidays but people happen to have more eggs lying around, or do people tend to coordinate nest hatches for it more? Like this year, last year also had a November ancient release that had increased hatching rates occurring in the weeks following it compared to the weeks before it. I still have a lot of questions about the data but I will end my musings here. [emoji=firework size=1]
sheets updated :]
--
NotN in review:

489k dragons hatched between the first and last day of NotN (which I'm counting as ending on Saturday for the purposes of this review, so 14 days). This is an average of 35k/day.

This year, NotN overlapped with Christmas day (as is always does) but not New Years. Christmas saw 54k dragons hatched! Excluding Christmas, the average number of hatches per day was 33k. In the two weeks before NotN, daily hatches were in the 24-25k range on average. This is a little bit above the year's average, and rates looked like that since the Auraboa release in late November.

Top 3 days:
Christmas (54k)
Day 1 of NotN (37k)
Day 2 of NotN (37k also!)

I think it makes sense that day 1 of NotN has a high hatch rate, but I find it unusual that day 2 hatched a similar amount.
In the previous NotN (452k total, 32k avg, 50k Christmas, 31k avg w/o Christmas, and 20-21k leading into it), day 1 saw 36k hatches but day 2 dropped to a value (32k) that was basically the same as the other days between day 1 and Christmas. Was there anything special about day 2 this year or was it just random variation?

As a side note, last year and this year are good to compare because they don't include New Year's Day, which is a notable holiday (like Christmas) that people definitely try to hatch extra dragons on. Other holidays like that are Valentine's Day, Halloween, the FR Anniversary, and possibly April Fool's Day (more data/analysis needed)? Also, what's so special about Christmas? Is it just like other holidays but people happen to have more eggs lying around, or do people tend to coordinate nest hatches for it more?

Like this year, last year also had a November ancient release that had increased hatching rates occurring in the weeks following it compared to the weeks before it.

I still have a lot of questions about the data but I will end my musings here.
TuubBzG.png
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
Would love to give this a shot :]

Date range group: dealer's choice!
# of Data Points claiming: 10
Would love to give this a shot :]

Date range group: dealer's choice!
# of Data Points claiming: 10
hcuRq5w.pngV7xWwl8.png
@ZeroClover
Great, I will assign Oct. 10-19, 2013 (group 1). Message me a gmail address to share your sheet with and I will do so!
@ZeroClover
Great, I will assign Oct. 10-19, 2013 (group 1). Message me a gmail address to share your sheet with and I will do so!
TuubBzG.png
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
bop!
bop!
TuubBzG.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12