Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Pride Giveaway & Raffle :D
1 2 3 4
Hey can I please get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82821349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828214/82821349_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey can I please get
82821349_350.png

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81535815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815359/81535815_350.png[/img][/url] This is my lesbian flag-colored Mirror named Malta <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81697614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816977/81697614_350.png[/img][/url] And this is her goth wife Agoradi :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52492146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524922/52492146_350.png[/img][/url] Here's Jundono, they're genderfluid! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67914369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679144/67914369_350.png[/img][/url] This is Luceira, my beautiful ace rep dragon!! I don't have specific lore written for most of my dragons yet, but I always say "all my characters are bi unless explicitly stated otherwise" haha Anyway, I'd like to enter the raffle! I'm bi ace, heck yeah heck yeah. I knew I was ace since I was 13, and people constantly told me I was a late bloomer and I'd grow out of it. But here I am, mid-20s, married, and still ace sooooooooooooooooo [big shrug] I also knew I was bi/pan since I was 13. A friend confessed to me and I was like oh crap oh dang oh no I like her too [emoji=gaoler scared size=2] i grew up in a very conservative community and never had even considered the possibility of liking other girls. It took a long time for me to really accept it, but I had joined tumblr when I was 14 or 15 and it's where I really learned to embrace being bi. It's also where I had the opportunity to be around people with much different views than I had grown up around, so I learned more and more about various marginalized communities, some of which I'm a part of and some I'm not. The rise in popularity of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020 was a HUGE catalyst in me learning more about systemic inequality, so I'm extremely grateful to all the patient POC out there who take the time and energy to help educate people like me. At the last convention I attended, I bought a piece of hand-drawn art that said Black Lives Matter on it, as well as the Philly pride flag. I love solidarity and learning about intersectionality! Thank you for hosting this raffle :) Being trans is beautiful and the people who blocked you lost something important when they did so. I hope you find many more friends who respect you and love you for who you are!
81535815_350.png
This is my lesbian flag-colored Mirror named Malta <3
81697614_350.png
And this is her goth wife Agoradi :D

52492146_350.png
Here's Jundono, they're genderfluid!

67914369_350.png
This is Luceira, my beautiful ace rep dragon!!

I don't have specific lore written for most of my dragons yet, but I always say "all my characters are bi unless explicitly stated otherwise" haha

Anyway, I'd like to enter the raffle!
I'm bi ace, heck yeah heck yeah. I knew I was ace since I was 13, and people constantly told me I was a late bloomer and I'd grow out of it. But here I am, mid-20s, married, and still ace sooooooooooooooooo [big shrug]
I also knew I was bi/pan since I was 13. A friend confessed to me and I was like oh crap oh dang oh no I like her too i grew up in a very conservative community and never had even considered the possibility of liking other girls. It took a long time for me to really accept it, but I had joined tumblr when I was 14 or 15 and it's where I really learned to embrace being bi. It's also where I had the opportunity to be around people with much different views than I had grown up around, so I learned more and more about various marginalized communities, some of which I'm a part of and some I'm not. The rise in popularity of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020 was a HUGE catalyst in me learning more about systemic inequality, so I'm extremely grateful to all the patient POC out there who take the time and energy to help educate people like me. At the last convention I attended, I bought a piece of hand-drawn art that said Black Lives Matter on it, as well as the Philly pride flag. I love solidarity and learning about intersectionality!

Thank you for hosting this raffle :)
Being trans is beautiful and the people who blocked you lost something important when they did so. I hope you find many more friends who respect you and love you for who you are!
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
God that sucks to hear, I hope you make some better friends in the future! If you ever need to talk to someone, my dms are always open to you.

Does my bio or profile count as an entry, lol? I've never been too big on displaying pride but I have a lil bi flag on a button :3!
God that sucks to hear, I hope you make some better friends in the future! If you ever need to talk to someone, my dms are always open to you.

Does my bio or profile count as an entry, lol? I've never been too big on displaying pride but I have a lil bi flag on a button :3!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I don't really have much of a story since I'm really only out to my close group of friends, but I do have this bi themed guardian :D Also BLM! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80684157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806842/80684157_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't really have much of a story since I'm really only out to my close group of friends, but I do have this bi themed guardian :D Also BLM!
80684157_350.png
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

I want to enter, not cause I want to win, but because I'd like the hateful people to block me too. I feel like it will improve my experience of FR. :)

This will probably be long, because I've never written down these thoughts before.
My name is Shegrasi. I was an adult already by the time I learned of the Queer community, and back then "gay" was still an insult. Since my family is Christian Baptist by tradition, I fought very hard against my feelings and even tried to "pray them away", if only so as not to disappoint my family.
Obviously, that didn't work, and I feel into severe depression thinking I would never be the child my parents hoped I would be, and that I was just a burden for everyone I loved. My mom seemed to hurt the most seeing me in that state, and was the one who eventually pressured me into seeing a therapist. We discovered when I was 23 that I'm Autistic, and while that explained so many struggles I'd had since childhood, it didn't explain all of them.
Still feeling lost, but more hopeful after the diagnosis, I turned to researching on my own on the Internet, where I discovered the Ace community. The label didn't fit perfectly, but it helped just knowing there were others who didn't fit into the expectations of previous generations. With this, I was able to overcome the worst of my depression and anxiety and start making progress towards being independent.
Being more independent meant being more social, and meeting more people came with discovering that I was definitely NOT Ace; at least, not in the way that I thought. For me, crushes mostly developed after someone had done something kind for me, and had little to nothing to do with their looks. At this point, I still had not developed feelings for anyone of the opposite ASAB, and struggled with the label "Gay".
Cue internalized homophobia and denial. That didn't last long though, as being Autistic generally means leaning more towards logic than social expectations. I consoled myself with the thought that just because I had these feelings didn't mean I had to act on them. If I could deny myself chocolate cake at 3 in the morning, surely I could avoid interacting with anyone I had a crush on. The real struggle came with realizing I'd be lying by omission if I never came out to my parents, who I loved very much and had never hidden anything from before this.
They struggled quite a lot with the revelation, and avoided the subject for the longest time. That's about the time I met my current partner. She is lovely and kind and clever, and Autistic.
We fit together like two peas in a pod and I'd never felt so at peace. My journey wasn't over though.
I spent the next two years continuing to compare my experience to others', digging up all the hidden memories I'd suppressed in my need to be accepted and "normal". Talking these feelings over with my partner helped me come to a conclusion that seems painfully obvious in retrospect; I'm transgender! Since then, I've been taking steps to improve my quality of life through self-expression and have never been happier. I've even recently discovered the term "Demiboy" and feel like I've nailed down everything about my life experience in one word.
My parents are working on their own journeys together, and they have since become very accepting. My dad even admitted to being bisexual!
My Love and I are expecting our firstborn later this year, and while the struggles to get to this point were decidedly NOT fun, I couldn't be happier with where I've ended up, and who I get to share my life with now. : >

#LoveIsLove #BlackLivesMatter
I want to enter, not cause I want to win, but because I'd like the hateful people to block me too. I feel like it will improve my experience of FR. :)

This will probably be long, because I've never written down these thoughts before.
My name is Shegrasi. I was an adult already by the time I learned of the Queer community, and back then "gay" was still an insult. Since my family is Christian Baptist by tradition, I fought very hard against my feelings and even tried to "pray them away", if only so as not to disappoint my family.
Obviously, that didn't work, and I feel into severe depression thinking I would never be the child my parents hoped I would be, and that I was just a burden for everyone I loved. My mom seemed to hurt the most seeing me in that state, and was the one who eventually pressured me into seeing a therapist. We discovered when I was 23 that I'm Autistic, and while that explained so many struggles I'd had since childhood, it didn't explain all of them.
Still feeling lost, but more hopeful after the diagnosis, I turned to researching on my own on the Internet, where I discovered the Ace community. The label didn't fit perfectly, but it helped just knowing there were others who didn't fit into the expectations of previous generations. With this, I was able to overcome the worst of my depression and anxiety and start making progress towards being independent.
Being more independent meant being more social, and meeting more people came with discovering that I was definitely NOT Ace; at least, not in the way that I thought. For me, crushes mostly developed after someone had done something kind for me, and had little to nothing to do with their looks. At this point, I still had not developed feelings for anyone of the opposite ASAB, and struggled with the label "Gay".
Cue internalized homophobia and denial. That didn't last long though, as being Autistic generally means leaning more towards logic than social expectations. I consoled myself with the thought that just because I had these feelings didn't mean I had to act on them. If I could deny myself chocolate cake at 3 in the morning, surely I could avoid interacting with anyone I had a crush on. The real struggle came with realizing I'd be lying by omission if I never came out to my parents, who I loved very much and had never hidden anything from before this.
They struggled quite a lot with the revelation, and avoided the subject for the longest time. That's about the time I met my current partner. She is lovely and kind and clever, and Autistic.
We fit together like two peas in a pod and I'd never felt so at peace. My journey wasn't over though.
I spent the next two years continuing to compare my experience to others', digging up all the hidden memories I'd suppressed in my need to be accepted and "normal". Talking these feelings over with my partner helped me come to a conclusion that seems painfully obvious in retrospect; I'm transgender! Since then, I've been taking steps to improve my quality of life through self-expression and have never been happier. I've even recently discovered the term "Demiboy" and feel like I've nailed down everything about my life experience in one word.
My parents are working on their own journeys together, and they have since become very accepting. My dad even admitted to being bisexual!
My Love and I are expecting our firstborn later this year, and while the struggles to get to this point were decidedly NOT fun, I couldn't be happier with where I've ended up, and who I get to share my life with now. : >

tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Shegrasi
Woah thanks for sharing your story! Tbh I think it's okay that it's long since it probably takes courage to share something that deep and personal and I for one think it's nice hearing these stories ^^ I'm glad everything worked out in the end and congrats on the baby!!!

@Shegrasi
Woah thanks for sharing your story! Tbh I think it's okay that it's long since it probably takes courage to share something that deep and personal and I for one think it's nice hearing these stories ^^ I'm glad everything worked out in the end and congrats on the baby!!!

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@seaturtle26 is my friend who i recently got into FR :DDD she's super nice and helpful and a good friend sldkfjfhgsdjfgdsf <3
@seaturtle26 is my friend who i recently got into FR :DDD she's super nice and helpful and a good friend sldkfjfhgsdjfgdsf <3
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

First of all, I am really sorry to hear that happened and is still happening. I've always viewed the FR community as very LGBTQ friendly so that is very disheartening. But, luckily, that is still a small dent in the positivity and excitement that this update has brought and I hope to see more of it <3 I do not have any buttons since I like the look of a bare signature, but I am planning on getting a rainbow vista and have many dragons who are LGBTQ! Pronouns are in their broadcast messages! One of my favorites is this boy who is the epitome of gayness and has been with me since the start of my account [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61837871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618379/61837871_350.png[/img][/url] I am an ally and my friend pool growing up has been 90% LGBTQ so I've gotten to know a lot about the community through them and the online communities I've seen as a result! #BLM
First of all, I am really sorry to hear that happened and is still happening. I've always viewed the FR community as very LGBTQ friendly so that is very disheartening. But, luckily, that is still a small dent in the positivity and excitement that this update has brought and I hope to see more of it <3

I do not have any buttons since I like the look of a bare signature, but I am planning on getting a rainbow vista and have many dragons who are LGBTQ! Pronouns are in their broadcast messages! One of my favorites is this boy who is the epitome of gayness and has been with me since the start of my account
61837871_350.png
I am an ally and my friend pool growing up has been 90% LGBTQ so I've gotten to know a lot about the community through them and the online communities I've seen as a result!

#BLM
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@Lisek: I didn't know that pride vistas existed and that makes me so glad! But I am so sorry that there are hateful and bigoted people in the world. I don't want (or rather - can't fit) more dragons right now, but wanted to share some of my dragons that show my pride as a queer woman (and my allyship to other members of our community). Khayyam is my bisexual pride dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67626438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676265/67626438_350.png[/img][/url] Porter is one of my favorite pride dragons, with his wonderful wings and a greatportrait by puffinsweater with the Pride Flag developed by Daniel Quaser [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68886752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688868/68886752_350.png[/img][/url] and also to shout out @PuffinSweater, who opens a wonderful pride shop each year and has done many wonderful portraits of my dergs and their pride.
@Lisek: I didn't know that pride vistas existed and that makes me so glad!

But I am so sorry that there are hateful and bigoted people in the world.

I don't want (or rather - can't fit) more dragons right now, but wanted to share some of my dragons that show my pride as a queer woman (and my allyship to other members of our community).

Khayyam is my bisexual pride dragon:
67626438_350.png

Porter is one of my favorite pride dragons, with his wonderful wings and a greatportrait by puffinsweater with the Pride Flag developed by Daniel Quaser
68886752_350.png

and also to shout out @PuffinSweater, who opens a wonderful pride shop each year and has done many wonderful portraits of my dergs and their pride.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
bump
bump
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4