Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Gala OOF Raffle [R10 Prizes]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@Snowcat11

thanks for letting me know! they should be in there now
@Snowcat11

thanks for letting me know! they should be in there now
WpjbI2U.gif
@skycloud @mix

Both fixed, thanks for the heads up!
@skycloud @mix

Both fixed, thanks for the heads up!
just posting to say i have checked my stats
nothing below affects my tickets count so we gucci (:

Sold on January 21, 2023
Luna #83300793 - level 7 - snapper breed bonus
Artemis #83300792 - level 7 - snapper breed bonus
Private Auction (to Noddddd #408922)
--
Sold on January 20, 2023
Luna #83546045 - level 6 - snapper breed bonus
Alyeona #83245624 - level 6
- stats were recorded as gene bonuses on these days instead of breed bonuses
- i sent 2 dragons for each day not 1 for friday and 3 for saturday
*don't need to fix, it won't affect tickets count, ty , happy ice fest everyone <3
just posting to say i have checked my stats
nothing below affects my tickets count so we gucci (:

Sold on January 21, 2023
Luna #83300793 - level 7 - snapper breed bonus
Artemis #83300792 - level 7 - snapper breed bonus
--
Sold on January 20, 2023
Luna #83546045 - level 6 - snapper breed bonus
Alyeona #83245624 - level 6
- stats were recorded as gene bonuses on these days instead of breed bonuses
- i sent 2 dragons for each day not 1 for friday and 3 for saturday
*don't need to fix, it won't affect tickets count, ty , happy ice fest everyone <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Some odd errors here:

I noticed there were 35 dragons that are marked as received the day after they were actually sent/received. Maybe these were near rollover and therefore were recorded the next day?

All breed and gene bonuses are swapped (except, inexplicably, the ones from Tuesday (though the ones that were received on monday but marked tuesday were still backwards like the others))

I noticed one dragon that missed a gene bonus, but a dragon on a different day had an extra bonus recorded incorrectly, so that evens out. Similarly, a dragon that had both breed and gene bonus was recorded as a color bonus instead. All in all, I think my ticket counts are correct at least!

Edit! I want to clarify that I'm sharing this as information in case it is helpful to you (ice dom team) or to anyone else who is checking their tickets (and maybe wondering if other people had similar problems). I appreciate all the work put in by the receivers and everyone else involved. Thank you!
Some odd errors here:

I noticed there were 35 dragons that are marked as received the day after they were actually sent/received. Maybe these were near rollover and therefore were recorded the next day?

All breed and gene bonuses are swapped (except, inexplicably, the ones from Tuesday (though the ones that were received on monday but marked tuesday were still backwards like the others))

I noticed one dragon that missed a gene bonus, but a dragon on a different day had an extra bonus recorded incorrectly, so that evens out. Similarly, a dragon that had both breed and gene bonus was recorded as a color bonus instead. All in all, I think my ticket counts are correct at least!

Edit! I want to clarify that I'm sharing this as information in case it is helpful to you (ice dom team) or to anyone else who is checking their tickets (and maybe wondering if other people had similar problems). I appreciate all the work put in by the receivers and everyone else involved. Thank you!
@Tserin
sorry to add to your workload. sheets keeps crashing for me when I try to make a copy, so I've been unable to run my search.
@Tserin
sorry to add to your workload. sheets keeps crashing for me when I try to make a copy, so I've been unable to run my search.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
A hatchling with faceted eyes and cicada wings - black and yellow 'floral' Gaoler
@Ackie
No worries! I've pre-filled the template in with your name so you won't have to make a copy. Please let me know if you can see it now or if it's still crashing, in which case I'll send you screenshots.
@Ackie
No worries! I've pre-filled the template in with your name so you won't have to make a copy. Please let me know if you can see it now or if it's still crashing, in which case I'll send you screenshots.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
that's perfect, thank you! I've taken my own screenshots from that so if you have to key in someone else, you wont have to wait.
that's perfect, thank you! I've taken my own screenshots from that so if you have to key in someone else, you wont have to wait.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
A hatchling with faceted eyes and cicada wings - black and yellow 'floral' Gaoler
@Jeon These dragons: 1 2 3 4 were sent on Friday when the Crystal bonus was active, but I derped and sent them for 12 gems instead of 13. I didn't say anything bc it's only 4 gems, it was my mistake and you guys are busy enough as it is, but in the interest of everything being correct :')
They're on line 9301-9304.

Also it doesn't really matter bc it's the same for both currency and tickets but I noticed that (not sure if this is always the case) a bunch of my dragons had their bonus marked as gene instead of breed? Only noticed bc I sent about ten Tundras in on their bonus day and saw they were marked as bonus gene, not breed. Just mentioning it bc it could be confusing for people checking stuff, technically it doesn't really matter ofc.
@Jeon These dragons: 1 2 3 4 were sent on Friday when the Crystal bonus was active, but I derped and sent them for 12 gems instead of 13. I didn't say anything bc it's only 4 gems, it was my mistake and you guys are busy enough as it is, but in the interest of everything being correct :')
They're on line 9301-9304.

Also it doesn't really matter bc it's the same for both currency and tickets but I noticed that (not sure if this is always the case) a bunch of my dragons had their bonus marked as gene instead of breed? Only noticed bc I sent about ten Tundras in on their bonus day and saw they were marked as bonus gene, not breed. Just mentioning it bc it could be confusing for people checking stuff, technically it doesn't really matter ofc.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche

I'll send you 4g for the bonus you omitted during the push-- my apologies for not catching that previously. They've also been amended to reflect the gene bonus accordingly. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate which of your tundras were marked as gene bonus rather than breed bonus. Would you be able to let me know their IDs so I can amend that as well?
@Beatoriche

I'll send you 4g for the bonus you omitted during the push-- my apologies for not catching that previously. They've also been amended to reflect the gene bonus accordingly. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate which of your tundras were marked as gene bonus rather than breed bonus. Would you be able to let me know their IDs so I can amend that as well?
WpjbI2U.gif
@Jeon Oh, no, it's nbd, please keep it, it was my mistake in the first place! Plus I know attending can be a thankless and stressful job (especially when you're offering gems, lol), so consider it a tiny tip, if you will :'D

Their IDs are:

Starting at line 20912
@Jeon Oh, no, it's nbd, please keep it, it was my mistake in the first place! Plus I know attending can be a thankless and stressful job (especially when you're offering gems, lol), so consider it a tiny tip, if you will :'D

Their IDs are:

Starting at line 20912
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28